So who leads the Alt Right now that Milo is finished?

So who leads the Alt Right now that Milo is finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politicsghost
amerika.org/author/prozak/
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/22/viser/Zow8YCPQFVt0zcTlrLAKGN/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HM8KdOlYDxk
9news.com.au/world/2017/02/23/17/43/bill-maher-drawn-into-near-identical-yiannopoulos-controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=TTuIKLQSTHY
youtu.be/sd8K9_MUXBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pewdiepie

didn't the alt-right hate him for being a race mixing kike faggot?

Richard Spencer.

It has been leaderless the entire time.

james woods, praise him.

Brett Stevens is our true leader.

twitter.com/politicsghost
www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/

How the fuck was Milo our leader?

Still a good dude anyways

me

Read on:

amerika.org/author/prozak/

Richard spencer was always the true leader. Not that degenerate faggot.

Spencer is
White
Intelligent
Handsome
Charismatic
Witty
Tough
Based
Alpha

He's always been the leader of the alt right and the King of Sup Forums

>racemixing
This might come contrary to the teachings in leafland but two men cant actually reproduce

Kek.

Idk

>So who leads the Alt Right now that Milo is finished?

This guy.
He just proved with his clever subversive art project that non-white multicultural neighborhoods are not safe.
Bravo Shia!

he's not finished he's gona come back to fuck everyone in the ass

Kek has always been in charge

Spencer is a coward.

>a coalburning turkish kike faggot

This reminds me of this

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/22/viser/Zow8YCPQFVt0zcTlrLAKGN/story.html

Alt-right is an army of strawmen led by a strawman.

I do.

Best thing about Sup Forums and the alt right is there is no learder no face for people to slander and try to ruin that is what makes it a serious threat to liberals and lefties

I will lead it. I've been training my entire life for this. Please, Alt Right, select me to lead you and I will make you proud.

Witnessed

Aaron Clarey

youtube.com/watch?v=HM8KdOlYDxk

Don't even deny it
She's the true aryan queen

Go to bed, Ozzie. You're drunk.

bahahahahahaha

Donald Trump

He's trying anyway. It's not just important if your wife cheats, but also if she wants to cheat.

Julius Evola from his grave

i do

>leads

Newfag

hes not finished. this gives him free reign now.

It's time for Leafs to rule

I hope his son gets in touch with him.

Mark Dice, although his company is owned by (((judge Judy))).

Anyone that disagrees or slanders, gets sued.

praise kek

He's controlled opposition, You can tell by the way he pretends to be some leader in the "alt right". He's just there to make our demographic look like a bunch of white supremacists.

It wouldnt be effective if he was a devout kkk member or something.

>He's trying anyway.
I dont think you get it. You cant racemix if you're not making children- gay or straight. If i go fuck an Asian girl tomorrow doesnt mean Im racemixing.

one of the only even remotely respectable celebrities simply because she does not butthurtly meddle in politics

Not true. Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Richard Spencer, Styx.

Have your pick at whatever leader you want. The fact is we have leaders.

We don't need and frankly shouldn't have a leader yet

"but we're not even the alt-right" nobody gives a fuck, its the idiotic name theyve decided to call . It really doesnt matter whether we accept the name or not.

More importantly though, we're still not an actual "movement" and we should DELAY becoming one for as long as possible. Atm its just a zeitgeist shift, this is still the formative stage of development. The moment we become a "movement" the clock starts ticking, and atm we'd get btfo

All these faggots like Spencer are trying to jump the gun with the "leader" bullshit. Which is why it doesnt even come close to working. Right now formless chaos is the best way to break down the consensus left

>Milo
>Finished

JK Rowling is the new leader of the alt-right.

I give a hearty Nazi salute and a "Sieg Heil" every morning to the picture of her over my mantle.

If this is actually going to amount to jack shit we're going to have to be farther right than all of these people

"Alt right" doesn't exist, it's mostly composed by lefties that aren't retarded enough to buy the progressive crap. If anything it should be called "alt left".

They trusted a faggot and have been scorned. Never again.

CF, this is bound to keep the normies away

DIE

>Milo is finished

>he doesn't know

I'll take over.
My name's Steve from New Jersey and I'm declaring myself the new leader of the Alt-Right

Populist movement, no leader

>Alt Right

What are you talking about CIA? There is no AR

there is no
>alt right
there is no
>leader
of a made up movement.
Only movement that exists is the
>trump movement
and Trump is the leader.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but the leaf is right.

What's important is only that you are a race traitor, which means you aren't a nationalist. Nobody cares about specifics of babies popping out or not. Why would i try to save people who don't want to be part of country or family? Pointless cherry picking.

>you will never be as progressive as based California

Bronze Age Pervert

He'll be back

>Milo was ever a part of the alt-right

nice try, shill.

>we
>I feel so cool being part of this deep underground secret club

He's a pissbaby faggot.

I'd like to see them destroy Lauren Southern. The MSM rarely goes after women.

OP is a retard. Sorry I take it back. That's being way to harsh towards retards...

9news.com.au/world/2017/02/23/17/43/bill-maher-drawn-into-near-identical-yiannopoulos-controversy

youtube.com/watch?v=TTuIKLQSTHY

>we
>taking the "alt right" seriously

You absolute faggot.

I hate to burst your narrow minded bubble, but she's been blacked long ago.

So much for ''aryan princess''.

I'd like to destroy Lauren Southern, if ya know what I mean.

I think we should go back to our founding father, Glenn Beck

I made an image so I don't have to keep writing this shit out

You made an image that doesn't mean shit, you fedoralord. Spencer is the face of the faggotry that has overrun right wing politics.

And you're the face of ignorant retards that've overrun this board

>So who leads the Alt Right now that Milo is finished?
The best golfer of all the rich people.

Milo "The Pedo Enabler" aka "The Predator" Yiannopoulos EXPOSED
youtu.be/sd8K9_MUXBE

Ignorant because I think faggots who can't defend themselves are weak losers.

No, ignorant because you ignore facts to create your own reality. Nothing in that image is defending or advocating for Spencer, it's just sourced proof that the alt right was started by him and talked about/supported by breitbart before Clinton or the media ever got a hold of the term. Piss off.

Isn't it ironic that on his Bill Mayer appearance, Milo seemed so concerned with transgender female pederasty but advocated homosexual pederasty the very next day? I don't know for certain, but I'd be willing to net that there are far more gay people as opposed to transgender females. It's almost as if he's not at all concerned about pederasty and more concerned with which bathroom some anons use.

Isn't it ironic that on his Bill Mayer appearance, Milo seemed so concerned with transgender female pederasty but advocated homosexual pederasty the very next day? I don't know for certain, but I'd be willing to net that there are far more gay people as opposed to transgender females. It's almost as if he's not at all concerned about pederasty and more concerned with which bathroom some anons use.

Didn't Sargon get outted as a pedo too?

The fuck are you going on about with this Milo shit?

We've only ever had one leader.

It's over you can all fuck off now and Sup Forums will be for getting the Berniecrats in office for 2020. C'mon guise it'd be the most epic troll to preserve the future for our specie3s.

Me

Saved this pic. I love the potential of this website, but it's a cesspit here.

go away non-white

reminder that when youre talking to an american, there's a 50/50 chance the user is some kind of mongrel

This movement has never had a leader.
Was there a leader among the founding fathers?
No. It was a committee of right honourable gentlemen who forwarded George Washington as the military leader while the committee slaved away at the foundation of the united states.

There is no alt right shill, and Milo id far from done, everyone i know saw through the medias intentions and lies

Milo isn't going anywhere, if anything he just got more attention.

Any attention is good attention when you make your money off of being controversial.

The alt-right doesn't have leaders. The alt-right is everyone and no one. It is like water: without form, moving and flowing.

Not when you're banging kids. Hope Milo's current supporters burn in hell.

>leads
An ideology does not have a leader. I usually hate this term, but you're a sheep, but then again, everyone who identifies as alt-right is fedora tier anyway

The alt right was a term coined by Democrat shits during the election, like the word "Assault Weapon". All bullshit.