cnnleaks.com
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw - Project Veritas Action Channel
projectveritas.com/
twitter.com/cnnleaks

RELATED INFO FOR NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=o3I5OceCg6c
>O'Keefe on Hannity radio program 2/21/17
archive.is/sX3wc 2/22/17
>HUFFPO: James O’Keefe Threatens To Release ‘Hundreds Of Hours’ Of Leaked Newsroom Footage Soon
archive.is/5RGLx 2/22/17
>CNN: Conservative provocateur targets CNN with secret recordings
twitter.com/GriffithsCNN
>RICHARD T. GRIFFITHS - CNN Sr. Editor - Suspected to be one first people focused on

THREADS WILL NEED
>Typed transcripts
>Edited/arranged video with captioning (see: transcribers)
>HEAVY shill defense
>??

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/834779919133519873
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-0_dFnl-Y
projectveritas.com/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/cnnleaks-cnn-editor-says-theres-no-debate-climate-change-calls-fox-news-unbearable/
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw
youtube.com/channel/UCL9PlYkRD3Q-RZca6CCnPKw
media.s3bubble.com/embed/aplaylist/id/mWKNZZmwzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/
>projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/

ANY ONE GOT THE DATA?

NEED RE-HOSTING
>NEED RE-HOSTING
NEE RE-HOSTING

LINK TO O'KEEFE PERISCOPE RELEASE (JUST ENDED)

>twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/834779919133519873

This shit needs to be mirrored

THIS IS THE ONLY OBJECTIVE RIGHT NOW

Looks like website was targeted (meaning this shit is gonna be good)

where the fuck is the actual data?

>2009
Wooow it's nothing

Id put a hurting on that bitch.

Literally fucking nothing

SHILL. Whatever year it's from we will still get scalps from this. CNN doesnt turn over people that quickly.

NEW O'KEEFE VIDEO
>NEW O'KEEFE VIDEO
NEW O'KEEFE VIDEO

>youtube.com/watch?v=xf-0_dFnl-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-0_dFnl-Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=xf-0_dFnl-Y

"$10,000 reward to tape within CNN"

Shill kys

bump

were can i get the full audio

>Literally fucking nothing

"100+ hours of inside video for the internet to sift through yet"

bump

Get to work guys

Also, remember that Hannity and Tucker Carlson LISTEN TO US if you tweet @ them.

Sup Forums yesterday
>THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE
>CNN ETERNALLY BTFO

Cut to today where YOU have to go through 100+ hours of raw audio on a website that won't load on their page. NOT TO MENTION that the audio is from fucking 2009?! It's literally fucking nothing. Again.

projectveritas.com/ why there page so fucked up

cherry picking bullshit...the narrative is like HIStory

>>THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE
>>CNN ETERNALLY BTFO
>Cut to today where YOU have to go through 100+ hours of raw audio on a website that won't load on their page

this

Optyfen, shill

Obvious shill. Thats the same thing wiki leaks did

SHILL.

Opposite of cherry picking. Hundreds of hours of raw interior audio of how CNN slants polls and feels themselves as having a DUTY in the words of now senior editor Richard Griffiths TO BE BIASED

>"If we are journalists, what is our role as a journalist? What is the fundamental role as a journalist, for us to do? "Tell a story. Tell what's going on. There's a secondary corollary to that, right? Aid the afflicted and afflict the comfortable. To a degree, right? Is that not part of the traditional role of a journalist. It's actually one of the things I can be most proud of as a journalist. You know we try to show the ugly side of humanity so we can do something about it. It's hard, very hard."

>You'll never fight another meme war again
>You now get to sift through 100s of hours of audio during the Cold Civil War

I hate being in intel. I miss fighting on the don't lines.

Don't let this slide! We need our top autists on this NOW! We have been handed an opportunity to bitch slap these fake news cowards, let's not let it go. DEUS VULT, FUCK CNN

NEED MIRRORS ASAP
>NEED MIRRORS ASAP
NEED MIRRORS ASAP
>NEED MIRRORS ASAP

so what you're saying is, is that although there are hundreds of hours of audio to go through, you already know there is nothing there

interesting

So as normal it is a load of shit. Secret recordings done in 2009 have fuck all to do with the world today.

Don`t waste time on this wet blanket. Stick to something more current.

Guarantee it.

Do you have something better to do than at least try to take down the propaganda wing of the perceptually corrupt liberal sect of our government, user? No, you don't.

The jews have been pulling this shit since at least 1900, 2009 isn't that long ago.

who operates this team of 'shills' trying to dissuade us from looking through this? my bet is that it is someone who wants us to look through it

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/cnnleaks-cnn-editor-says-theres-no-debate-climate-change-calls-fox-news-unbearable/
>Breitbart story

You can look through it if you so wish. I just think if o-keefe says he is going to do something big and then he comes out with hours of inaudible audio from 2009. He is truly wasting peoples time. He is distracting us. He has yet to do anything worthwhile.

Nothing will be found and this campaign will only serve to legitimize CNN. Keefe should have been confident that there was a bombshell in the audio, otherwise this will backfire.

Anderson Cooper takes his temperature rectally

t. Shariablue pro

Steel yourself. This is the era between two great wars. A breath, and then another great plunge.

Nothing

wew

To think I almost thought you weren't Shariablue.

This could lead to a happening if something big enough is in those tapes. Intel leads to action, action needs propaganda, memes are the best propaganda.

Intel is a precursor to the next meme war and the casualties will be the MSM. Public trust in the media has eroded since December of 2015, and that has created a perfect climate for the greatest shitstorm of our time.

We can easily show they've been actively involved in controlling what people think, not broadcasting the news. If you don't want to help, that's fine, go be worthless in a different thread while you forget to fucking breed you useless nip.

It wasn't set up as something big. He blindsided them with it and only announced 42 hrs ago

The material was given over to him last month and he has too many ongoing current projects to sift and sort so he's giving it to the public domain to analyze in full

I heard my comrades need backup in the great meme-war. How can I be of assistance?

Where can I download the CNN audio?

How is it guaranteed that there is nothing in the, yet to be analyzed, 100+ hours of inside audio?

Albeit from 2009, prior persons of interest were in lower ranked positions than they are now.

So you're saying that potentially admitted acts of corruption and deceit are nothing to be of interest?

interesting

>youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw - Project Veritas Action Channel

?????

Shill

Remember to highlight these id's and block em

Yeah just in what O'Keefe cherry picked off the top you have newsroom editors espousing beliefs that
>climate change is unquestionable
>journalists job is to "help the afflicted and hurt" the rich

This shit is going to be gold. NEED LINKS ASAP

Nope. It was probably a CNN asset that leaked the audio to O'Queefe.

Hahahaha

You're about to lose your cnn job.

>Do you have something better to do

yes.

what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't? do you literally have autism?

by all means go for it and props to you if you find something, i don't have enough autism for this though

What do you think will happen after the hours and hours of audio have been picked apart? Do you think that CNN's audience is going to turn against them? Do you think that audio from 2009 will prompt firings from anyone who has a name over there 8 years later?

Even if you find the most egregious shit imaginable said by the higher ups they won't be considered corrupt by the left and they won't be seen as any less corrupt than what Wikileaks has already proven to the right.

remember kids; if someone is skeptical or criticise something, they're always shills. don't question it, just call them shills.

Website is inaccessable. Are there other download links?

WHO IS BEHIND THIS?

Clear cache or something as its up for me

Future CNN Leaks generals will use this anyway as O'Keefe's video was posted on 'veritasvisuals' channel
>youtube.com/channel/UCL9PlYkRD3Q-RZca6CCnPKw

I have waited for this day for such a long time.
Bless you, meme warriors

Why are you here? Are you a sado-masocist? This is a far right board. You're shilling for CNN whether you're being paid for it or not, and you're shitting on O'Keefe, the only person who has released any footage of actual wrongdoing by Leftists in recent memory.

No one believes you.

Miss X

wow it's fucking nothing. gg drumpfkins.

THIS IS GONNA WRECK CNN et al corrupt media outlets

HOLD ON TIGHT BOYS IT'S GONNA GET ROCKY WITH SHILLS.

>Media shills on damage control to get people to not watch

media.s3bubble.com/embed/aplaylist/id/mWKNZZmwzM

This looks like the host that cnnleaks.com page keeps trying and failing to load? ANYONE has it up???

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS THE AUDIO FILES?

That's not the point. The point is we have another week of the public being reminded the media is corrupt. It gives Trump strength and a smokescreen

>Cue nothingburger spamming

We need mirrors and teams to split it up and begin combing through it. If we have to put in some work that might get a piece of shit like Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer fired we need to take it. We need to get back at them. They're the ones who decided Richard Spencer before anyone of us had ever heard of him. What if we have raw footage of them sending plants to do the Roman salute, just to discredit us? There are likely gems in here that we can exploit as a wedge even if they're not smoking gun of Anderson Cooper buttfucking a child, there is still going to be shit we can use against our enemies.

James O'Keefe is a cunt that's been proven to be a liar that misleads and edits to push his narrative. Why do you cucks fall for it so easily?

Well, I'm off today, so yeah I will listen to some of it. I'm not going to spend all of my free time doing it, but I'm also not going to get pissed off at raw primary source audio from CNN.

>This is a far right board

no it isn't faggot, fuck off back to wherever you learned about this board

>He is truly wasting peoples time. He is distracting us.
where do you think you are

>He has yet to do anything worthwhile.
bob cramer sends his regards

>media.s3bubble.com/embed/aplaylist/id/mWKNZZmwzM

I wonder if the host took the files down because CNN threatened to sue?

PROBABLY NOT

SUCH A MASSIVE LET DOWN

Per Project Veritas
>AUDIO PLAYLIST:
>We are serving these audio files on the Amazon S3. Currently the audio player which plays these audio files is experiencing a very heavy load, so it may time out or not load. Please bear with us and the audio files will load more easily over the next few hours as traffic slows down.

CTR, go back to the shadows from whence you came!

Kike shills out in force...
How's Brocks dick taste, you smarmy losers? Stay mad faggots

fuck off you retarded nigger.

I wonder if the bitch who leaked this stuff was my dad's ex. She worked for CNN in ATL, wasn't a libtard either. At least i don't remember her being one.

Just because you aren't on the right doesn't mean that most of Sup Forums isn't. Are you retarded? A blind person can see that this board is occupied mostly by people who are anti-progressivism at least. Neck youreself.

shills on twitter picking up

Don't have time to go through all of this today. Doing something a responsible adult does like work, anything good been found so far?

POST screens and tweet links of whichever name people react first, often a tell

>user, please work for free.
No.

You're fucking idiots if you don't understand what's going on. They went through the tapes, they know what's on there, and they will highlight certain things, but not much. What is the goal?

Get it out to many people and let them decide what is relevant and important. Don't steer them, let the people steer the narrative, then MSM and others can't use the argument that O'Keefe doctored this and showed what he wanted you to see.

> Doing something a responsible adult does like work
I'm at work, still doing my part to bring truth to spotlight. No excuses play like a champion

Only shills post about wanting money to do the happy work of autistic patriots

working for free is literally what we've been doing during all of the campaign.

>remember kids
Using this terminology is what makes you a shill

Are you fucking new here? Sup Forums is full of autistic minds that would love nothing more than to go through this shit.

Adding to this, if we can split the audio into ten hour segments and get teams on each segment, we could have an analysis of the data by the end of the day. We just need NEETs to be willing to help the God Emperor.
These slimy anti Trump bitches deserve this comeuppance. I want to hear the audio of Anderson Cooper telling interns not to bother him with crime stories of black perpetrators and white victims, because niggers being savages isn't news. They are constantly targeting us, let's fuck with them right back.

Before the site crashed this file had someone making fun a Sarah Palin

Project Veritas Releases Over 100 Hours of Audio From Inside CNN

James O'Keefe Offers $10,000 Award for Content Which Exposes Media Malfeasance

Anonymous Source Within CNN Provided Audio to Project Veritas

More Audio Yet to be Released in a WikiLeaks Style Dump

Project Veritas released 119 hours of raw audio in a WikiLeaks style dump, with over 100 more hours still yet to be released. The audio was secretly recorded in 2009 by an anonymous source inside CNN's Atlanta headquarters who we are identifying as Miss X. The tapes contain soundbites from current and previous CNN employees Joe Sterling, Arthur Brice, and Nicky Robertson, as well as numerous others. Project Veritas is also offering a $10,000 award for content that exposes media malfeasance. The tapes show CNN's misrepresentation of polling data:

It's on your drive somewhere man if you heard it and got that far
We need that mp3 hosted elsewhere NOW

don't watch it guys, it's nothing

boring lol

>the happy work of autistic patriots
feelsgoodman.png

They have CNN on tape admitting Obama was born in Kenya.

Digest confirm