ANIHIEM HAPPENING ALTERNATIVE ANGLE

ANIHIEM HAPPENING ALTERNATIVE ANGLE

Sup Forums what are your thoughts from this view?

Seems like the cop was definitely more of the instigator.

youtu.be/uY2uNgoVUHM

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/blog/item/self-defense-and-the-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek confirms, glorious angling

no he doesnt

checked. what happened here? I'm guess white guy is an offduty and the little mexishit did something. Did the gunshot at the end hit anyone?

Beaners should be executed on sight.

Irregardless, Mexicans need to learn their place in society, you can't just walk on a white man's property without repercussion....

>Southern California

>SoCal
>White man's property.

Sure buddy whatever helps you sleep at night

>Irregardless

Not a word!

Also, this is just a slow and sad descent into race conflict in America.

he should have just killed the kid and saved him from a life of violence and drugs

>kids attack man
>maroon hoody kid jumps over the hedge to start surrounding him
>reaches into his pocket for a knife
Totally justified.

It looks like that, but it could also be the saggy fucking pants couldn't it?

His pants weren't sagging. He's reaching for his back pocket.

It's immaterial in this case because that kind of aggression from a pack of kids trying to surround you is enough to make a man reasonably fear for his life.

>as you can clearly see here where these two pixels align, the sign of igni which represents fire is shown to be sliding out of the boy's back pocket. this was obviously a sign of aggression and required action on the fully grown officer of the law's part against these 13 year old boys

I watched the video but im outside and couldn't hear shit. Why was the off duty attempting to detain the youth?

Those damn kids were on his lawn and he had enuf

correct me if im wrong here famablam
>Mexishits continues to walk on ODO property.
>Makes threats to ODO
>Says he's going to shoot ODO
>ODO placed kid under citizens arrest, perfectly allowed to do so out.
>children procede to grab,verbally and physically assault ODO
>Pulls gun (a very shitty draw imo)
>Shoots a round to make the children hurry up and go to church
>
>

Kid: "my step dad is a cop, you're not a cop let me go"
then pulls the kid ONTO his yard without consent

This is where the cop messes up, idiot

Did you watch the fucking video? If you get surrounded by an aggressive pack of kids and one starts reaching for his back pocket the rational response is to suspect it may be a knife.

Even if there are no knives its no excuse for aggressive behavior. Look at those idiots who act like they're reaching for a gun in their waistband while antagonizing cops then are mad they get shot

So punching an officer in the face is okay?

Gee really stimulates my neruons, here I was thinking that you couldn't tackle an officer and punch them in the face...

Exactly, off duty police officers are highly discouraged from enforcing the law while off duty. He didn't have a single right to touch that kid, all he had to do was call the department and all of this would have been handled accordingly.

Google "teens" and compare what you see in the image search to what you see in this video.

This is another case of you-can-only-defend-yourself-once-you're-dead

Then maybe hood rats should invest in belts, because reaching to pull up your pants looks a lot like reaching for a weapon

I keep my phone in my back pocket. Holding onto someone's arm and not letting go can also constitute as aggressive behavior. Both parties were in the wrong but only one of them was a full grown man who can understand the consequences of his actions.

what the fuck, america?
Why don't you just purge these fuckers? What's wrong with you?
They are not humans, they must know their place.
What level of cuckery is this?

Those kids didn't know he was a cop, seem liked some bigoted neighbor being aggressive. In my city ANYONE (no matter the race) being this way would of got jumped by any* kid(s)

not sure what the US law is but here If you make a citizens arrest, you're not allowed to let them go, you must detain them until a police officer receives them or the court appearance.

If that's the case then the whole situation seems like unnecessary bullshit caused by ego. This is assuming what we see in the video is the first interaction between the involved parties. Depending on the backstory it could be totally justified.
Regardless, pulling a gun when surrounded by a group that can be reasonably assumed hostile is totally justifiable.

context?

>Slavhuman

The kid in the video hadn't even hit puberty yet, his voice was high as fuck

>jump over hedge
>flank man
>start reaching to pull phone out of pocket
Sure. Then I have a bridge to sell you.

Beaners being beaners.

> americuck
We are the masterrace

>Mexican resists cop
That's all I needed to see, cop is in the right

Please show me the evidence of this knife

The boys in the video are somewhere in their young to mid teens. That's old enough to understand the consequences of your actions. Let's not hyperbolize the situation and infantalize the young men.

Firing a round on accident in a residential neighborhood is grounds for loss of CCW permit and years in jail

the would be officer since he never states it verbally during the whole altercation called a girl a cunt after she walked on his yard. Kids defend her and this then happens

>
>

Oh God. I lived in AniSLIME for a few years when I was a teenager. Nuke that shithole.

There was no knife

Cucks are desperado

looks like he pulled to trigger by accident to me

shoulda just called the cops if the kid was tresspassing tho. or just shoot him then, depending on how fun the state laws are

he got pushed over the hedge dude.

As I told you, it didn't matter whether he really had a knife or not. Aggressively surrounding a man and reaching for your back pocket is enough for justifiable self defense. The dude could have shot him for that.

Source?

What are you talking about? If I was 13 years old, the confirmed age of the boy he would not let go of, I would do everything in my power to get away from someone who was doing that to me. If I saw one of my friends being treated like this I would also step in. Are you just supposed to believe anyone who says they're on off duty cop and go along with everything they say?

ahahah, that little spic got jacked up

When was America Great? When punks got smacked down by your average citizen for being disrespectful. Why waste the time of the police. kys

Watch the other vid. Its a leatherman or something. 100%

It technically counts as 5 counts of attempted murder

it's sad that we have to share our country with these people

in asia the kid would have gotten a beating for being a little shit... why do we let beaners do this?

Ok, did you respond to the wrong post?

Source?

AFter he pulled the kid he held aggressively without mentioning he was an officer, onto HIS yard...that there constitutes to many possibilities and happenings to openly happen

to anyone with a right mind set, would know its just a guy grabbing a kid an not letting go, he was in the wrong, fagg

Leeyy go of me ese

>it's another "faggot thinks age is a justifiable defense" episode
Poor unarmed children :-(

Bad hombres being bad.

He didn't verbally mention he was a cop, the idiot mentioned it AFTER all this happen, it doesnt justify NOTHING of what he did

pulling the kid ONTO his yard FROM the sidewalk big no no

These little La Raza fucks got it coming.
I know exactly how you fucks operate.
Only sorry he didn't kill this little bastard.

Fucking mexicans

>I am a beta fagg and will hide behind muh cops

Fuck overly aggressive cops who don't do things right

im in a heated battle of kikebook about this.
These kids are a representation of the failure their parents are.
Also society is fucking up by saying it's okay to normalize violence if you're you'rea kid or brown.

GTFO

The LA media is coming down the cop.

Shitty children of single mothers don't get that you don't walk on a stranger lawn, you don't issue death threats and you don't challenge the police.

California has no stand your ground law. So he broke the law.

So what's the issue here? Vid is just a white guy surrounded by obnoxious vibrant youth who eventually has to fire a round into the hedges so they get the message to fuck off. Can't imagine this is a special occurrence in the US.

Did he bullseye one of the little cunts?

Learn english or go back to your shithole, Juan.

Citizen's arrest dumb nigger.

So you're from Chicago?

Yeah the kid thought he was gonna get raped right there right?

Should have

based on what you idiot?

Did you see the gofundme page for this kid? Mom posted a pic of when he was about 9 years old.

the cop is nosy faggot and a pussy. probably a pedo too.

I hope commifornia removes his license

/thread

sadly no

If you think you can go outside an try this, by all means go right ahead

It has no explicit law, but it's a part of California common law. A person on a jury in California is instructed that someone who defends themselves has no requirement to retreat.

>samharris.org/blog/item/self-defense-and-the-law
>Well, like Florida, a person being threatened in California has no duty to retreat and can stand and fight. I was amused when I read so much criticism of the Florida Stand Your Ground Law when we have that here, albeit not in a statute, but as part of the common law.

California full of morons confirmed. Also Get off my lawn sonny!

Yeah it's almost like he should have just let go of the kid.

Why is it that the cucks who defend thugs forgetting to mention the boy threatened to shoot the man?

Trespassing/ menacing/ assault

Stay mad spic

trespassing
making terrorist threats ( which is anything that is said that makes the person feel like themselves family or property is in danger)
Intent cause this isn't their 1st time

The cop was in the right. He was detaining the kid (which anyone can do, it's called a private arrest) and the blacks and mexican kids attempted to surround and attack him. A nigger kid actually swings on him. The cop did the right thing. The nigger should be charged with assaulting a peace officer.

I agree that it would have been best for him to deescalate the situation and not deal with it by himself. That does not mean he had any legal obligation to do so.

"He is just a little baby. How is a little baby going to shoot a man?"

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
God damn I wish you didn't tell me that. Ruined my day

Look up an see if a sidewalk is public or private property, sonny

whatever that kid was doing I highly doubt it warranted that response?? can anyone throw in some context for me?

Than you'd get shot like the nigger you are.

Please keep up that mental framework, it'll do wonders for you in the future.

MAGA!

Stop shit posting for once in your pathetic life.

I do not find anything legally wrong with this.

not from the sidewalk, if fucks up when he pulls him ONTO his yard. The glory of being filmed now a days

white guy attacking brown bitches?

White guy is always right

Part of the reason they wear baggy pants is to hide weapons more easily

Are you female or just a faggot?
Either way cut the shit and act right cocksmoker

Kek wills a category 5 chimpout!

cops can do no wrong, fuck off niggers

Wrong

You're a leaf, the hell would you find something wrong with your sori ass