I'm worried bros

Across the country Republican lawmakers are getting BTFO by their constituents.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywYTJG3Z_kk

It's starting to look like 2018 is going to be a blowout for the Dems and they will retake the house. This could really thwart our plans and Trump's tenure in the White House. What do we do?

You meant worthless neo cons are getting BTFO'd.

Keep on voting for the people that represent your beliefs and values for this country. Like every other American citizen.

shareblue david brock new tactic since the riots do not work

all the kikes will push for (((((town halls))))) that get filled with democrat kikes

They're not stupid. McConnell and the rest know that this is largely Soros and the rest of the Totenkopfverbande out LARPIng.

and op is concern troll

All town halls suspended. Now Trump will just do rallies across the country and you can speak to your official at these events.

Lets see them send paid agents into these.

>guys, i was going to vote for trump until he said that one thi....
just stop

Democrats, who couldn't win their congressional district, show up to their GOP congressman's town halls chimping out = BTFO

this
and dems will yet again convince themselves of a fictional world

then when they lose, again, it will again be
le ebil raysists funded by koch and used by russians in rigged election

when mixican is becoming your mother tongue

thats the time when you should start worrying

gringo

How man of these towns are getting larger than Hillary rally attendance?

why aren't Republican voters coming out to show support for Trump then? They're getting booed all over the country, even in Republican strongholds.

Because we all know it's a manufactured non story.

They'll impeach Trump if they value their jobs.

Because most of them have actual jobs and don't have time to go troll townhall meetings that are fucking meaningless anyways.

Mitch McConnell getting btfo. He's no friend of Trump's.

As is Kentucky is ever going blue. McConnell will just get ousted by a Trumpian Republican.

This. I'm a KYfag and McConnell is the lowest scum of the earth. This guy doesn't give a single fuck about anything that doesn't further his personal agenda. I hope this is his last term in office.

exact same shit democrats said about the tea party in 2010

what's this pic supposed to mean?

You are so naive, just wait until 2020 and see

95% of the House and Senate should be tried for treason.

Dems are playing at being the Tea Party. It is much ado about nothing.
Like all great dem causes this will die once the cameras leave.

Remember when they were going to move heaven and earth to eliminate Stand your ground Laws?

Same thing.

McConnell has become a friend to Trump and the alt-right.

Evil at work.

Except the tea party was not wanted or funded by the GOP. The tea party also had a vision unlike the protesters. Fuck Trump is not a good platform

>It's starting to look like 2018 is going to be a blowout for the Dems and they will retake the house.

thats not happening

neo-cons are Marxist traitors that belong in a gas chamber

Of course butthurt libs show up at town halls bitching about how everything is rigged against MADAME PRESIDENT. Why would Republicans even care to go? I watched the Tom Cotton town hall last night and the crowd booed every word he said, even when he said veterans deserve good care. These are all liberal, most likely Soros funded, shills. They didn't vote Republican/Trump and never will. We don't need them.

If they signal against Trump they will lose all support. That should be plainly obvious. Cuckservatism will NEVER return

In ky it's super hip to hate McConnell and the governor Matt Bevin.

>implying the protesters aren't at their jobs when trolling townhalls