twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

wew

bump

Post the JFK one

bump

This is a YRLY not YLYL

i know the watermark but got it from another thread

>Running head on into machine-gun fire knowing you'll have a 9/10 chance of ending up a mangled corpse stuck in barbed wire fence, riddled with bullets
>Not as brave as girls kissing in public
Please tell me this is satire. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

it kind of makes you laugh knowing whats going on there, but its still rage inducing
heres one that should get the blood flowing

If being on pol has taught me one thing, is that nothing is actually impossible, its most likely real

bump

>Having sympathy for germans
user.
>that pic though
Wouldn't surprise me if the son killed the father and mother

But that's the premise of Sup Forums, isn't it?

Kissing a girl is braver than being in war? I'm a fucking hero beyond all legend then!

>reduculous

shes 100% right

jesus christ WHAT IS WRONG WITH ROASTIES

I mean, theres some ok germans but ya the countries history sucks shit

bump

No such thing as okay germans.

This is prolly the one that got me the most

fuck white people

What's wrong here? Living people need to use the land more than dead people.

this isn't real

thats like a 1, maybe 1.5/10 my dude
Also guaranteed loss right here

The ride never ends.

Remember, you're here forever.

lost.

This one always makes me chuckle. Like the violent act was too hypocritical and they just threw up. Or they're so delusional that they force themselves to throw up. lel

goodness.

BLACKED

rest in peace germany. rest in peace.

>lets genocide and entire race for building the world
>what? You don't want your people killed en masse? NAZI!

>when you say some abhorrent shit but five thousand other sociopaths agree so you think it's alright

it's always the retweets and favorites that get me

every time

There is bravery, then there is real bravery

this place is like sandals resort, i don't want to ever leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=4k8v5-Q9qGI

Not even a /k/fag and this got me

What? It's true. Why should dead people be prioritised over the living?

Here, everyone who hasnt seen it, watch it, guaranteed you will lose
youtube.com/watch?v=2btcifuakCo&t=1s

2/10

Someone meme a "he loves it" under the baby's face.

>le rating meme because no actual argument

lost real hard

How does this make you feel germans?

Because
1. Its disrespectful to the peoples family who have passed and
2. theyre dirty foreigners who camp out at places they dont belong instead of getting jobs and cheap places to stay, i know you dont care about what shitskins who invade your country do, youve shown that quite well, now fuck off

i actually needed to get up from my chair and get away from this. this is just sad

>1. Its disrespectful to the peoples family who have passed and

Muh feelings. Really?

>2. theyre dirty foreigners who camp out at places they dont belong instead of getting jobs and cheap places to stay, i know you dont care about what shitskins who invade your country do, youve shown that quite well, now fuck off

You'd rather them take your houses? What a cuck.

>muh feelings
ya, if you actually care about your countries culture and dont want it to be invaded by shitskins
>youd rather them take your houses
yes, instead of being freeloaders, theres a large amount of unoccupied homes, stop defending freeloaders

bump

I'm tempted to believe this is satire but probably not. Roasties deserve to get toasty (in the ovens)

I find this one more creepy than rage-inducing, but I suppose it depends on the person...

In every story like this, with some one complaining on reddit about how they destroyed someone's life and that person doesn't like them, they always fucking act like they're entitled to forgiveness. They always fucking say the same stupid shit about how they apoligized but the person is still mad and that's somehow unreasonable.

That's what really gets me the most. I've heard of people ruining other people's lives and all, but when they have the audacity to think just saying "oops my bad" after completely destroying someone's life will undo the damage they did, that's when I get mad

While this does make me rage at least the parents were decent enough to kick that stupid roastie out of the house and genuinely feel sorry for their actions.

What's wrong is that a fucking (((refugee))) is sitting on the grave of a Serbian woman and there are even more shitskins sitting on even more graves. My God, raged.

>ya, if you actually care about your countries culture and dont want it to be invaded by shitskins

Literal SJW tactic, crying about feelings. Pathetic.

>yes, instead of being freeloaders, theres a large amount of unoccupied homes, stop defending freeloaders

Yet here you are, giving homes away to said freeloaders. Do you cradle the balls while you're sucking them off, too?

pretty rage inducing

>commit genocide to end genocide
WHAT I CANTDHSANTY HANDLE THIS IRONY RIGHT NNBOW WHATERFJERBGR

>Implying other races don't commit or participate in genocide, capitalism, murder, slavery, gender roles, etc.
Wew lad. Can't even take that seriously. It's like a 12 year old wrote it.

>thinks Serbs are people

And so muslims are once again ontop of serbs. Can serbs describe the emotion they are feeling right now knowing kebabs are disrespecting your dead.

This is heartwarming.
Also she is 15 in this 9 year old post. I'm sure she's different now.

*goes back to listening to System of a Down*

>Thinks Arabs are equal or better to Slavs
>see flag
Please stop posting on this site.

This isn't YLYL

kek

that is so fucking fake it's not even bait

I've seen worse that that, and many of those things turned out to not be fake. Prime example is the forum post where the furry man went to a meeting with his child's teacher over the child allegedly acting like a wolf, and it ended up with the man getting on all fours and barking at the teacher. That turned out to be real. People are legitimately mentally ill in this world.

I know this kind of shit happens but the post just seems so fake. Its like the guy had a checklist of things that needed to be added to give it ultimate impact.

>son is good at everything
>got kicked out of an Ivy league college
>lost his girlfriend
>lost his CHILDHOOD friends
>got held in PRISON for several weeks (that doesnt happen bty they hold you in jail while you await bail)
>gets released immediately
>friends still dont trust him (why would childhood friends believe the stepsister over him)
>now depressed and taking pills

This just seems like reddit fanfiction to me

One day a fucking rain will come

I would rather it be a train.

I'm not saying there are not cases like both of your posts, but the blacked one with the wording and anonymous post is 99% fake. nobody especially an old white guy would use that terminology.

Pussy flag checks out

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
FUCKING LOST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lost

As long as it does the job, I'm easy.

>walk up
>see this
>rince it
>buy synthetic tactical stock for it
>buy scope
>sell rifle online