"the N-world"

>"the N-world"
>"im not racist i have black friends"

If you ever used whose pharses your a fucking cuck faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJxf5jUVD8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you nigger

why the fuck do you care did you ever see a black guy in your life?
this shit where Eastern Europeans roleplay as Americans is pure cringe
American "problems" don't apply here

/thread

I don't understand what the problem is here, she's just fucking drinking water lmao.

water is racist friendo.
Try to keep up to date.

Niggers are too poor to afford water.

>have black friends
>Use the N word
>Nobody cares
>next day at work
>Use the N word
>DUDE THATS RACIST
>1 Warning now, 3 to get fired

Wew

>I won't ask why that guy is drinking a jug of water, so I won't learn about water weight and shit.
>I'll just stew in my own ignorance and spread dissent.

These people, regardless of race/gender, should be killed.

>the n word

OP is right especially about this one. What kind of pathetic child are you that you fear using a word, even in context?

its not a big deal but there is no reason to bring that much water out with you.

she probably doesnt like how conspicuous that person is being coupled with their army zipup

almost seems like virtue signaling, but in a tough way. "im in/was the military so im in great shape" "i need a gallon of water with me because i never know when ill run a marathon in extreme heat"

i see athletes do this all the time regardless of race
why are white people looking for excuses to hate their own race?

?????
The only people who I see do this are gym bros. And 1/2 the time it's a black guy.

I am racist. Niggers will never be our equals, not without thousands of years of eugenics or something anyway. I still have black friends though, those on the high end of the bell curve are acceptably intelligent and they like white people who are unapologetically racist for some reason.

they're just being tsundere at this point

>mfw i'm white and i live in a white country, so i have never seen a nigger irl

Consider how much effort of explanation you went to with that post.

Fucking stupid nigger, I can't wait for the day of the rope.

wtf I also had a big bottle of water with me in class and a camo shirt.

Your value is nothing if they would fire your for a nigger.
Get some fucking respect for yourself and leave.

skinner...

perhaps the gallon of water is to not be spending it in many bottles, last more and is more resistant, which means less plastic gone to waste

>have good backpack
>want to use said backpack and don't care about what it looks like
>go to gym daily/regularly because not degenerate
>bring water with me so I can hydrate at gym and throughout the day
>use decent sized container so I don't have to refill daily
>get called a phony tough-guy virtue-signaller on a Taiwanese Baking Discussion Simulator

People need to grow the fuck up. I thought the whole point was to do your thing and let others do theirs. If we're going to start judging what others do with their own lives because of a social standard, are liberals prepared to go back to beating the shit out of faggots and lynching uppity negroes for dating white women?

what country? why use a proxy?

You've got plenty of your own variant of shitskin to deal with. You decided to import them for no reason because the Jews running the EU told you to. Yes this quote is about Germany but you can bet your olives he thinks the same about Italy.

>never used those phrases
>tfw never was a leftist

>Italian
>White

Come on dude, I'm Italian and have visited my family back there many times. We aren't white, it's okay to accept it.

Is having sugarbabes a cuck thing?

/thread/113961525

>yfw americans aren't allowed to bring water to class

/thread

"Do your own thing" is dead if "your own thing" is being a white man trying to improve yourself physically and intellectually so you can support a family and secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. "Do your own thing" is only good if you're a degenerate tranny or a Muslim invader.

The majority of people in the country are dehydrated. Dumb nigger.

Then I'll get the ropes

Get ready for El Paro Manolo.

Not many people seem to say nigger over here, I'm not sure if it's because it's too much of an America term a la motherfucker, or if it's just full of goys. Either way, the only reason I use it is because of talking to so many Americans. I know exactly one black (he's the only on there is here) and he couldn't give a fuck about being called a nigger (not by people he knows anyway). What my biggest annoyance is

>"Chris, pass that X, you little nigger"
>"Woah, woah, can you stop being a fucking racist like that m8?"
>Person crying is white

It happens every time. There's nothing worse than whites being offended on behalf of non-whites. Worse again if they claim they're a Christian and defend Jews.

>drinking water and keeping yourself hydrated

what a disgusting racist. doesn't he know that water consumption is cultural appropriation. god, i hate white people.

I used to do this but only in my grandma's ranch.
>Comfy living room in the east wing
>Kitchen like 300ft away in the west wing
>Instead of walking I simply carry a jug of water and many, many fruit to eat while watching TV.

Is he supposed to carry a galon of purple drank?

I have black friends, but I hate niggers.

I saw wild packs of African migrants defacing your medieval city relics with spray paint and pocket knives after about two days in your country bruh, they try to sell you cheap shit and touch your girl aggressively outside public places like the aquarium

Maybe he'll like this better

This. I hate it when whatever PC shit crawls out of California has to eventually leak to Europe because of western fanboys.

>if we have the same problems like the US maybe we'll have the same problem solving skills

Blatant lies.
There are no niggers here in Italy.
Come visit us, my friend, this place is great!
Please come.

It's all In the context lol I'll list some examples. What's up my nigga. You niggers get back to work that cottons not going to pick itself.

A+

The black migrants were setting up camps as far north as Genoa and Milan last time I was there, they must have bases in the alps by now. You can't pretend not to have seen them anymore, Giotto

YOU FUCKING ASS FAGGOT SHIT NIGGER UCNT FROCIO PROCO DIO YO UTAKE THAT BACK RIGHT UCKING NOW FUCKING RETARD HTER EARE NO FUCKIGN IGGERS IN ITALY AND IT IS FUCKING WELL KNOWN WE HAVE NO FUCKING SHITSKINS AT ALL WE HAVE MASTERS OF THE WORLD W EBUILT THE WESTER NWOR LD WHE FOUDNED E VEVYETHING YOU'RE KJUST FUCKING JELLY OF OUR SUPERIOR MERIDETTERANEAN SUPERIORITY FUCK YOU FUFKIN FAG AIHGSDG AIGSSFAUGSBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUORI PORCO DIO

this bitch is literally taking pictures and tweeting in class. i hate black people.

I'm not sure what sadder

>I get mad because some stranger has a water jug
>I feel the need to be a twat on social media about something that is none of my business
>hates college and white people because someone is thirsty

Social media is a blight.

I used to work with a guy at cvs who would buy a gallon of water at the top of his shift every night and he'd drink it over the course of his shift. I thought it was mildly different.

But I didn't care because I'm not small and weird with no actual problems. He was also Asian btw.

>Mexico
>white

Black people cant swim hence the irrational fear of water

>a resource that falls from the sky from time to time
>niggers still can't afford it
top wew

Pretty common practice in the military. Nearly everyone carries around either a half gallon jug or a gallon jug. It's not about being hydrated enough to run a marathon - it's just about staying hydrated without constantly needing to fill your water bottle. For me, a 16.9 ounce water bottle is literally 2 drinks.

hard to have black friends when there's literally five black guys living in Lithuania.

also hard to be racist against them because you see them once every 11 months.

Both are hilarious.

some fucking pudgy ankles in the bottom left corner there

Your professional and social life is ruined if you publicly say "nigger" even once

Paula Deen got her show cancelled and was ostracized for calling a black guy who robbed her a nigger 30 years ago

i am racist and i have black acquaintances

I can say nigga all I want because I'm mexican. I legally can not be racist

jesus christ, first milk now water. When will it stop???

foooooooooooooool

/fpbp

the most racist culture on the planet is the mexican

literally a culture of jerks, assholes and crypto jews

U mad yuropoors?

Yo wtf some Asian guy I work with buys multiple bottles of water right before his shit and brings them in. Even though we have multiple cold water coolers in the building

Yea but good luck calling me out without be calling a racist white boi

Bologna is full of niggers talking in clicking languages and shit

>muh he had offended me with his BLM t-shirt blah-blah
>muh he had offended me military backpack blah-blah

why ameretards are so shitty?

jpg must die

that kid is probably an uberpoorfag if he cant afford a water bottle

So basically what you're saying is that the person taking the photo is insecure as fuck and blames it on white people?

Calm down denmark

Is it ok if i call non people objects nigger?
here's an example at 2:45
youtube.com/watch?v=jJxf5jUVD8k

Also, i say nigger all the time in front of blacks and they don't seem to mind. Niggers are to blacks as white trash are to whites. Only a nigger would get offended by the word nigger.

imagine being this guy

I am a racist.
I have zero shit-skinned pets.
I hope your entire family dies nigger.

Nigga, what is 'juice'?

as a pole myself, you are a disgrace

Or he goes to the gym daily.

what the fuck lol

user in photo might use an exercise facility and live in a dry climate. Desert at 15% humidity means everyone has to drink that much water daily, jocks probably two gallons.

Protip: if you have to overthink and go through this many mental gymnastics to find a problem with something, you're probably just insecure as fuck.

The woman that took this picture is the same type of person as the 300 pound landwhales who get triggered when they see anyone wearing a tank top because it reminds them of how fucking fat they are. You act like the guy with the water jug is doing Crossfit in the middle of class

i will take this bait because you JUST CANNOT COMPARE US WITH THOSE FILTHY DANES

The kid might be on medication that acts a a diuretic. So it's possible the nigger is hating a cancer patient. Those skinny legs don't look like someone that goes to the gym.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DRINKING WATER OUT OF A JUG

and this is why social media is cancer
people need to make up shit to compain about because they have no personality

>is white
>i hate white people

YOU ALLOWED THIS LARDS YOU FUCKING KEKS YOU RETARDED NIGGER LOVING KIKES

What the fuck was he supposed to bring? A 40oz Old English?

>Not drinking at least a gallon of water a day

You're never gonna make it brah.

>didn't know that the parties switched after all that

what the fuck

the guy probably lost his water bottle and was in a hurry so used a jug

stop overanalyzing shit god damn

oh NOW the sensitivity comes out.

y cant u say nigger, ur a minority, right?

At this point, they use "Nigger" on a positive connotation, why give them the pleasure of that, I just call them like any other piece of slime on the world we live in: "Invalid". Nothing more and nothing less.

Anyone who cries racist, are themselves unaware that they themselves are the same as those they decry.

Racism is natural for us, it is wired in the Limbic system, and can't be erased, no matter how much you psychologically condition them. Eventually the conditioning breaks and they find out for themselves.

when i was in Rome my favorite pastime was to sit and eat dinner while homeless people and afghan "refuges" get into fights.

It's ok weden we get it