In all seriousness, this is fucking frightening watching Trump get the nuclear codes

In all seriousness, this is fucking frightening watching Trump get the nuclear codes.

You realize the President can't launch nukes by himself right? Grow the fuck up and stop living in a fantasy land.

scary for who? Bush was a drunk cokehead starting wars everywhere and nobody gave a fuck.

Former trump supporter here

seriously did we let him get his hands on the nuclear codes?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>trump voter
>Argentina

your bot is broken m8.

You're dumb.

I agree

Not gonna lie

>Falling for the nuclear weapon meme

WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY GET THE CODES NUCLEAR!

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

pls nuke us emperor, make the earth great again

I trust him with all my heart and would die for him

fire ze missiles

Yeah, but I'm getting kind of turned on by that power. Mmm.

>...which could end all humanity

bullshit. some assholes on some shitty pacific islands will survive and make humanity great again

I would be more worried if the title was "John McCain handed nuclear codes to missiles which could end humanity."

He's the commander in chief of the armed forces. He effectively can. The other code holders are generals who he can order to cooperate or face court martial.

Of course, any true patriot would gladly accept a dishonorable discharge if it meant preventing nuclear holocaust.

fuck off shills.. can you make it anymore obvious? you think repeating the same phrase over and over again will make you look like random posters? everyone here knows you are paid shills, get the fuck off pol you silly cunts. trump won, you lost retards.

He cant launch any nukes without approval from congress. You have no fucking clue how any of this shit works
He launches a nuke and Trump has to answer to Congress and the fucking UN. That would be political suicide

Why are liberals so afraid of everything?

tbf the ICBM are in theory supposed to be for deterrence. They are not intended for a first strike but rather a response to an attack from somewhere else

t.shitstamp collector

>implying our world doesn't need a hard reset
>Trump pushing all the buttons would improve the world in the long run

>political suicide
compared to the destruction of entire countries and lands right? First nuke that goes out, all the other nukes will follow

You're retarted

Getting sick of the libtards invading the chans.

Hopefully he nukes Brazil soon

I cant believe we seriously gave this guy the nuclear codes

Can we go ahead and use them on the Middle East and walk away?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You should be scared honestly. Brazil needs to be fucking eradicated. Use a BOW to just kill everybody in that shithole and let nature take it over again.

In other news, Hillary Clinton was NOT handed over codes to nuclear missiles which could end humanity. You did good american bros.

The memo for spics were to vote for the cunt. I guess you didn't get the ballot in Spanish.

Welcome new friend, may i show you the moars?

What's with all the faggotry getting posted from Brazil here? Go drink some contaminated drinking water you halfbreeds!

Kek. Sorry fag, there is no such thing.

As a Trump voter it is my greatest wish that he does end humanity.

E- e tu memeth.

What are memes and copypastas ?

Or Hillary, tbqh.

>you being this retarded
>you not knowing this pasta
>you actually thinking he's serious

Gtfo newfag

Aren't codes all 0s anyway ? You still need to turn keys simultaneously, still need to pass the order thru military staff, etc.
Leftards are acting like Trump is going to get drunk and accidentally blow up Earth.

it's a meme ffs
lurk moar

>you being this retarded
>you not knowing the Eternal Serb

>not wanting Fallout to exist

>end humanity

always nice to know that the cold war conditioning is still working.
propaganda stronk

The codes are still 0000 aren't they? The air force made them public knowledge years ago in protest

everyone talks about paid shills on Sup Forums but how do i get that job.