Why dont muslim countries unite and throw the jew inwaders into the sea...

Why dont muslim countries unite and throw the jew inwaders into the sea? Isnt it because whenever one of their countries becomes strong enough it ""magically"" turns into chaos and civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_N7PSkwUmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Focus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is a nuclear power still.

Has been tried before. They weren't even standing on both feet.

Coprophagia is truly the most patrician fetish.

That and the fact moslems know jews are their very best friends who've done so much for them

Because the eternal Saudi is in bed with the Jew

That's it precisely, believe it or not. We go after secular, pan-Arab movements, replacing them
With sectarian factions we playmoff against one another.

So, the east fights itself, rather than being able to enforce its own sovereignty and charge a fair market price for its resources.

Because they've tried before and had their mud monkey asses handed to them multiple times.

> 34 US navy killed
> USA not a belligerent
Really jingled the almond

Jews and Musloids are the same kind of angry manlet subhuman and opposite sides of the semitic shekel. They are not real enemies as long as the white race exists.

The Jews 'accidently' bombed a US ship achmed, it wasn't what you are implying.

This Jew 6'5. Who's the manlet now?

>Unite
>Arabs
They hate each far more then jews.
Muslims knows who are the real threat.
And they already tried it 3 times , learn history.

I think he's saying the same thing.

Its funny that OP claims:

"""Isnt it because whenever one of their countries becomes strong enough it ""magically"" turns into chaos and civil war"""

When Israel is the only nuclear power in the local region.

>Why dont muslim countries unite and throw the jew inwaders into the sea
they tried that once and got shit canned
muslims can't into modern warfare

Euro Jews do not count, only semitic Israel dwellers.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_N7PSkwUmA

How does one fuck up that bad?

They did not researched doctrines while Israel maxed out Firepower Superiority and started to build 9 inf 3 art divisions

Jews would sadly kill all of our military in a war

>70 IQ average citizenry, barely functioning state

vesus

>112 average IQ superior rulers of the world

gee, i wonder who would possibly win

Maybe when HC will be chancellor after funneling billions into his own pockets and those of his friends he will use what's left to make Austria great again.

I hate HC desu. Hofer is so much better.

You dont have to be genius to kill a jew.

Hofer is deserting us because he is salty Vienna, Graz and other shitholes didn't make him president.

Well, in the election I liked him much more than HC. Havent heard anything from him lately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Focus
they were pretty much crippled to shit before the war even started.and yea while they handed the victory to us israelis got cocky and stupid resulting in the biggest disaster in israeli military history 6 years later.

What has Van Der Bellen done so far?

Sit on his wrinkly ass, collect his third massive stream of effortless income, drinking and chain smoking.
Living the Austrian dream, but not making the country great again.

Talked to the EU parlament

Why do you think the swing against Hofer happened in the rerun?

Hardly a swing, it's still almost 50:50.
>tfw you will never see the day votes are inversely weighted with population density
City folk are all alike and form a massively biasing voting block.

There was a swing though, I meant why do you think he came so close to winning in the first one and lost by a much clearer margin in the second

If you had voted a third time it would maybe have been closer to Hofer again. It depends all on how drunk and stoned left voters are on the election day.
Normal fluctuations.

House of Saud are actually crypto-kikes. They are laughing all the way to the bank (which they own), having oil money orgies while feeding the masses muh Wahhabism.

Stronk.

+Also there wore more 16 year old first time voters who just regurgitate what they learned at school (Hofer is evil and literally Hitler).

Britain should be behind the USA in the globalist human centipede eating shit

nice try schlomo

If Christians and Muslims would unite, they could beat the Jews.

If.

>implying christcucks are better then mudslims

They tried during the third Reich but the (((Anglo))) messed it up.

I'm Chaim. With a phlem.

Otherwise, yeah. People at home complained, made a big stink with the Five Mothers campaign, and pulled us out.

Everything is better than you.

>nice try schlomo
>flag

>112 average IQ
That's not Israel's average IQ dummy

Nice try Achmed

I like Jews, always have. Ill never eat the "Jews are evil" pill. You cunts have been through more than any other race in history. You're tenacious, clever and resilient. I don't blame your ilk for subverting the media and monetary system, you do what you have to, to survive.

>Forgot
>Inb4 Jews are not a race, its a religion

An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group whose members are also unified by a common religious background. Ethnoreligious communities define their ethnic identity neither by ancestral heritage nor simply by religious affiliation but often through a combination of both

Shouldn't you be busy raping kafirs and governing Londonstan Sadiq?

There is really no place for me to say anything here.

Didja know? Mark Twain told us to organize ourselves like the Irish had in the day, to get into identity politics.

I don't think we took his advice, too many Jews with different opinions, but still interesting.

>"Can Jews do anything to improve the situation?" I think so. If I may make a suggestion without seeming to be trying to teach my grandmother how to suck eggs, I will offer it. In our days we have learned the value of combination. We apply it everywhere - in railway systems, in trusts, in trade unions, in Salvation Armies, in minor politics, in major politics, in European Concerts. Whatever our strength may be, big or little, we organize it. We have found out that that is the only way to get the most out of it that is in it. We know the weakness of individual sticks, and the strength of the concentrated fagot.

no ethics... acting like rats
good luck

Samson Option

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Samson Option, though completely badass, was prooooobably a bluff.