Sup Forums is taking away your Humanity

You are lonely and are being told that there are these people in the world who are animals and all that they are able to do is to rape, murder and steal. You are being told you are a hero for hating them and wanting to remove them from your countries while you have NO IDEA how hard life outside of your basement is and what these people had to endure all their lives.

You are being told to hate people who are being bombed, murdered, persecuted and drowned.

Wake up.

>pic related is a man holding his dead wife
>you probably felt nothing
>you probably even felt relief that she is dead

They are human beings, Sup Forums. Don't forget this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug
youtube.com/watch?v=h8yVkyAppW4
youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they are human beings
Ok.
>so roll over and die
"No."

that kid is probably better off dead than starving in that warzone
ive been to a few third world countries, i have perspective,and its only solidified by positions. They don't belong here. We can only improve their lands rather than let them drag down ours.

KYS, you piece of shit!

This.

I get being humanitarian gets you nobel prizes and shiet, but looking out for your community is of utmost importance if you are going to fly 5000 miles to help someone else.

Think globally, start LOCALLY.

You have no right to say anything from your comfy homes and your 1000 USD PCs.

There are people who have real problems and are suffering so much.

All you do is to laugh at them and wish more of them died.

If you think this is normal, you're wrong.

That pic looks staged af

Slavs are not white.

No one calls anyone "hero" on this site. Life is suffering, that's the first basic truth. Metal is tempered by fire and strain. My life isn't easy either, but I don't fuck up other people's life for it.
Why lecture the devil about feelings? Go Google "asshole of the internet" and see where you end up. This board is for political discussion, not lectures about fee fees.

You wouldn't have to courage to say half this shit if you actually left your basement and went to Aleppo or to some african country to see the hell that their life is.

Shut the fuck up, Zé.

Or Brazil lol. Faggot.

You have a valid point man, I never really get on here anyone because i HATE these echochamber alt right pussies. They are just AS BAD AS SJWS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. and have to be the most unlikable shit stains in real life.

>Monkey from inhumane country lectures Sup Forums on losing their humanity

wew lad

why do nu-male faggots think everyone that goes on the internet is a prissy faggot like them? there cool stuff on here too you know, you and your little buttbuddies arent the only thing going on.

>humanity
Literally don't give a shit about people with racial origins outside of the blue

jesus its a bait thread.
>man is holding his dead wife

its a nine year old girl you autists

That sounds like something an animal might say.

>All you do is to laugh at them and wish more of them died.
You have to look at the bigger picture: They can't suffer when they're dead.

We're the humanitarians here. It's only because white people are evil that we should suffer this existence.

But... aren't human beings that you're unrelated to in any way whatsoever only tools in the grand schemes of things?

I wouldn't mind killing a few thousands sandniggers to save the Occidental world, since it mostly shares my set of values, and a few million more to save my family. They're nothing to me.

I still feel that kids or pups dying for whatever trending reason is sad, but I don't intend to take his sacrifice on the altar of my (or "our", as a civilization) grandeur lightly. I kind of glorify them as unwilling martyrs, meaning that I may or may not have nightmares about being their indirect murderer for the rest of my life while knowing they were a stepping stone to something big and beneficial to Mankind in the long run, the death of Islam (or, at least, radical Islamism).

People usually hate the men they hurt. I only pity them for betting on the wrong side, be it adults or kids.

checks out, whats the problem? was she just his fiance or something?

You know "humanity" and "humanitarianism" is a western construct right.

3rd world branch danglers such as yourself should shut the fuck up and feel lucky that whitey thinks slavery is wrong now.

youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug

>They are human beings

That's where you're wrong, favela monkey

Compassion is an important part of Catholicism

I love when tough guys try to play moral chicken. First off yes I would say that to those fuckers. Second, would you tell the victims of rape, assualt, and murder and their families in Europe that it's just a minority of refugees, diversity is our strength, etc.

Senpai, we're talking about a muslim country here. Could be his wife for all we know.

T. Favela Monkey
That looks like a really great movie. Is it on Netflix yet?

The reason these people are enduring hardships is because of their OWN PEOPLE. Now they want to invade europe and bring their filthy ideologies with them. fuck off back to your fa-vela you smelly brazilian mongrel cunt

I don't hate refugees

But there is a clash of culture; they're from a place where it's acceptable to attack as a gang, sexually assault and attack over trivial religious matters.

I'm not blaming all of them either; but I'm saying that there is a large portion who behave that way and it needs to be addressed and dealt with. We can't just ignore the truth because it might "offend" some people.

Same for black people; I don't judge people based on their skin color and I like rap music; however people who live "in the hood" and try to live according to the "gangsta" stereotype are more likely to commit crimes because that is their life style in low income areas. It's a shame but it's the truth; and black lives matter seem to be ignoring this.

Again I don't mean all black people; I mean the guys "in the hood"; and this applies to whites and mexicans who also live in low income crime ridden areas.

Political correctness is going mad.

>They are human beings, Sup Forums. Don't forget this.
prove it

>she's 9

And? it's his wife. Well one of them anyway.

>Everyone who isn't Caucasian is black

>America is majority minority

Compassion to the fellow Japthetians. Not subhuman cursed animals

>no white people in south america
>no white people in south africa
That picture is wrong and offensive.

eat shit BR

>Good goy, follow the teaching of Jesus, vey! Go save the monkeys and rococos and shitskins and then breed with them out of pity ; you'll be granted heaven afterward, and giving us plenty of shekels of your dead bodies.

Its European versus non-European. It's about us versus them

Lmao a little Aisha

To OP, their lives are hard because of the actions of the people. If they come here they bring the exact same problems. There are not bad cities and bad countries, it is the people who are bad.

Not wrong at all

That dead wife looks like a child. And I'm expected to see them as people?

Source on the interview? I can't find that particular video.

>his wife

Is this some low key shitposting?

I don't hate them. I actually don't give a fuck. The whole world should burn for all I care.
>inb4 edgy
No, I'm serious. The world is shit and life is full of suffering - different kind of it for everyone, but still for everyone without exception.

If it has a soul it deserves compassion.

he's holding an 11 year old you dip

>its a nine year old girl you autists
Your point?

You know nothing of my life fuckboi. I've been to places that would break you. I've done things that almost broke me. I've been in the fire and hammered on for longer than you've lived. Your petty attempts at "waaaaaa my fee fees" are worthless. Think whatever you like, monkey, some of us have ridden the pale horse and survived to tell the tale.

Not it doesn't nuchristian cuck. Theologically debatable they have soul even

Not. My. Problem.

Mate, I am trying to anti-brainwash myself from the teachings of the Jews.
One of it is thinking that all humans are equal.
If I had to chose, I wouldnt let anyone suffer.
However I dont, and there is no reason for me to feel sorry, sad or try to help them.

They were probably just married.

>dead wife
>she was clearly a child
OP is a pedophile monkey

I feel you Senpai

I don't hate anyone in particular; I just want to watch the world burn for the memes and the happenings. Our species has fucked the planet up for every other animal; we're a disgrace and we're all living like selfish slaves. Some people buy iphones while kids starve in other countries; it's a total mess.

>man holding his dead wife
I see what you did there

so?

Yeah it's a sandnigger... Your point?

Even you deserve it

You wouldn't though, anyone thats been to those places knows you wouldn't.

War and suffering drives the strongest humans insane or scars them yet a bunch of cushy westerners (even the poor ones that are like 'waaah my mum was a crack addict I lived in the projects I know real pain') think that 5 million years of human evolution for empathy for their fellow human wouldnt kick in and theyd be able to say 'le epic alt right may mays you simply have to go back' to a man screaming like an animal while holding his dismembered child infront of your face

>his dead wife

My parents don't want them here either, and my parents are actual war refugees. My parents still can't speak english well and still love eating food from their homeland. You're the one who doesn't understand refugees. They want their homes to not be a shithole. They don't want to be forced to move to alien country on the other side of the planet.

>They are human beings
Big fucking deal.
150000 people die every day.
There are already 7 billion people on the planet.

At this point human life is worthless. Call me when we reach some extinction-level event.

It's not my fault they are born in a shit hole and it's not my responsibility to fix that shit hole.

If I was born there im sure nobody would give two shit if I die too.

The people being bombed have similar thoughts in their head as the people doing the bombing. The fact that being bombed leads to crying and sorrow doesn't change that.

keep posting this photo in the wrong context and get more people desensitised.

normalise and trivialise real people being bombed, murdered, persecuted and drowned.

and you wonder why no one will take you seriously

kys tks

>his wife
>looks like an eight year old

>human beings
LOL

>so many dumb stormweenies missing the child bride joke

>dead wife
lmao

i lmao'd

lmao

buddy, i know you think you know how the world works, but you know NOTHING. you have never spoken with a real man, that much is obvious. millions of men have gone to war and come back perfectly fine because they arent little pussy faggots like you. get over it, you are weak, i am not. you think because i post on the internet im a scared little turd like you, but i just like talking about things with people from other places, thats all. like i said, nu-males love to project.

Bane?

If you leftist didn't rely on manipulating emotions to drive arguments I would still feel emotion for these people. That and if the immigrants in Sweden and Germany didn't fuck people up.

>88
Wirathu is the most based man on Earth.

Somehow I think that was intentional KEK

LEAKER user EXPOSES THE JEWS, SHAREBLUE AND THE MEDIA AND TELLS US HOW TO FIGHT BACK

GET IN HERE, IT'S A HAPPENING INSTEAD OF THIS SLIDE THREAD

>dead wife

Go suck on a nigge feet, mud blooded cuckold. I have money, family, race and guns. I don't need your shit jewish god or compassion from some animal

I don't really care about being a good or a badt person. I just do it for the lulz.

>>pic related is a man holding his dead wife
>>you probably felt nothing
>he thinks this man is miserable and not the other way around
youtube.com/watch?v=h8yVkyAppW4

It's not about their suffering and not helping them or caring, it's about their culture and beliefs dragging them down, if they come to our lands they drag us to their level continuing their suffering on a grander scale

Actually I have every right to do that. My ancestors fought and died to pass it on to me. Why would I besmirch their legacy?

>dead wife
>she looks like shes 10
yeah pretty accurate

> People of colour

Their own terminology.

I wish the same stuff was going on in Brazil.

youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4

Your next level of awakening is the realization that there is no way to force metaphysical concepts such as "value" (clearly not monetary) into a black-white dichotomy. The existence of suffering does not invalidate the greater volume of wonder and self-recognition that life provides. Life would have no meaning without suffering, as suffering is the currency of our existence. Nothing of value can be brought into existence without suffering of some kind. Suffering represents the base drive of humanity and the way in which we shape the world. Existence without suffering is a meaningless null.

SHUT UP MONKEY!

>pic related is a man holding his dead wife
10/10 Based br

But we're being told we're irredeemable racists, sexists, homophobes etc for not accepting lower paid, less secure jobs?

Kind of undermines the empathy argument.

Niggers have been murdering each other for a quarter of a million years. We only got in on the act for the last two or three hundred or so, and suddenly we're the Evil Empire? Try telling that to the victims of the Ottomans, for example.

It's all just Year Zero bullshit. Fuck the arabs, they are not worth saving, especially the inbred, illiterate kids who grow up to be baby-shitting welfare leeches en masse in the West. We have our own underclass, thanks, we don't need a few million more.

Let's be honest: there isn't really much hope for anyone mentally weak enough to be manipulated by this board. It's obvious most people on here are sheltered, edgy suburban teens and young adults who have never experienced the world. Most of them will live their entire lives and die in whatever hellhole they attended high school in.

Fuck shitskin rapefugees, every last one of them should die.

What's the bottom picture supposed to be?

>dead wife
:)

>next level of awakening
Oh, tell me more, normalfag.
Existence is a mistake. You are simply afraid of dying, of Nothingness - that's why you create such convenient theories.
Life is hideous and for the biggest part meaningless. Nature is deceptive and disgusting. The beauty we see in it is pure illusion which persuses our souls' inner memories about the ideal concepts of beauty. But in the material reality there is nothing but pain and decay.

t. depressed liberal faggot

they want so much for us to be as unhappy and helpless as they are

That's the third thread I see from you, fucking subversive virtue signalling lepra dodging cunt.

Kill yourself.

pol is a JOKE. Your post is too. Carry on...

pol brough back my humanity desu

before i hated canadians and didnt care what i did to them, now i just feel bad for them because its the jews fault they're so stupid

Not a liberal, and I take no joy from others feeling depressed. The fact you still only see everything in liberal vs. conservative terms while both sides screw you means they have already won.