Burgers on suicide watch, beaner lectures them about key issues

Burgers on suicide watch, white beaner giving a lecture to politicians about the strategic partnerships with Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=pIdXBqoU2kw

Why is this faggot wearing a sash? Did he just win Miss Mexico?

Talking won't get you out of building the wall, Pedro.

Burgers still butthurt about the truth, no wonder Al Qaeda fucked up your towers and laughed all the way down.

Oh wonderful, so we're doing this again eh?

Say it with me guys,
>Mexican
>intellectuals

Mexico is a disgraceful shithole, and every spic should have been genocided in the 1800s.

>A
>FUCKING
>GUAC

Classic burgers, unable to have a deep analysis, no wonder Al Qaeda sodomize your entire "army" and humilliate you.

Shills and traitors are not welcome here.

>Taiwan
bro yall are not even a country lmao

also put some respek on his name cuz he gon be the next Presidente

Why do amerishits banter like this, its fucking ridiculous

all the sandnigger petrodollar proxy armies serve at the pleasure the jewish""american"" CIA

At least you can fuck dogs.

Its not banter
its a reasonable point of view

This how I think of algerians.
We should have exterminated them in 1830.
We failed the world by showing mercy.

>showing mercy
They absolutly rekt you, lmao.

I'm absolutely ignorant of mexican intellectualism but I know for sure they have at least one. he wrote a book on globalization and such. Brilliant fellow.

>sash made of gold
It's a shame you president can only afford to wear ties made in China.

Didn't he murder his first wife?

>beaner intellectuals

Says the guy who never published a book or even attended a expensive private university.

do you expect to see a serious debate here on Sup Forums ?

hmmmmmmmm

omgg??

So did blumpf lie to us all along?

:thinking:

The problem with his argument is that he's only considering actual Mexican citizens either going to the US as tourists or as illigal immigrants.

But he's not talking about the hoardes of Central and South Americans that enter the US illegaly, its a HUGE number, i live in Tamaulipas, and i have family in the nothern border with Texas and everytime i go visit them, i see lots of people from central American countries, and its common knowledge that thsoe people are either waiting for an opportunity to hop the fence, or were deported and want to get back in.

Most US citizens take these Central Americans as Mexicans illegal immigrants too, thats why the numbers dont match up.