Why the FUDGE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about anorexia when people in the US are so fat?

Why the FUDGE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about anorexia when people in the US are so fat?

Pic related, in my country this would weigh a maximum of 120 lbs regardless of upbringing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ummahsports.net/2014/11/21/report-muslim-countries-among-worlds-most-obese/
news.met.police.uk/news/right-wing-extremist-jailed-following-met-investigation-222653
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245344/Race-hate-attacker-SPAT-nine-month-old-BABY-S-face.html
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is gravity different there or something?

no it wouldn't. European women are also getting fatter

It's all the spics and niggers.

You literally can't find a female spic or nigger who isn't obese. It's like one of those things you only see in movies.

Great time to have a fat fetish, plenty of fatties to choose from.

And dumb fuck liberals still clamor for universal healthcare

looks like its time to redefine "obese" again

>solving problems, the politician's way

>You literally can't find a female spic or nigger who isn't obese.

This is not true.

A lot are fat, but I've met a fair few who aren't.

this
there are literally more obese black women than there are nonobese in the US

>in my country this would weigh a maximum of 120 lbs regardless of upbringing.
you are op right mudslims don't suffer from obesity

Its funny too that by UK and European standards just over half of Americans are obese. When you take the UK and use Americans definition of obesity we drop from 24% to 7-8%

>why aren't men getting married
it's too much effort for women just to be FUCKING NORMAL

>you are op right mudslims don't suffer from obesity

ummahsports.net/2014/11/21/report-muslim-countries-among-worlds-most-obese/

These are top 10 most obese countries, according to the Global Food Security Index:

1. Kuwait (approx. 95 percent Muslim)
2. Saudi Arabia (95 percent)
3. Egypt (90 percent)
4. Jordan (95 percent)
5. United Arab Emirates (75 percent)
6. South Africa
7. Mexico
8. United States of America
9. Syria (85 percent)
10. Venezuela

I've geard Venezuela has been on a diet lately.

And all of them are SJW's.

>I stand corrected
the more you know

Looks like there's a future for SJW's in the middle east

>be british
>write racist and homophobic posts on social media
>get jailed for 5 years

>be british(paki)
>spit in baby's face verbally assault the mother
>imprisoned for 8 months

news.met.police.uk/news/right-wing-extremist-jailed-following-met-investigation-222653

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245344/Race-hate-attacker-SPAT-nine-month-old-BABY-S-face.html

>tfw her weight is three digits

anything over 100lbs is three digits

This makes the nightmare of dating millennial girls even 10x harder. You see now that so many girls are fat, a skinny average looking girl that would be a 5/10 in europe, is treated like an 8/10+ here and demands a perfect man. Supply and demand. Not enough thin girls to go around. And most young dudes trying to get laid are hitting the gym hard.

>United States
>#8

So what's the point of the Amerifat meme?

Yeah, that's bad.

It's just mocking those "When his height starts with 5"

yeah, 8 out of 200 means you're not fat :^).
Also you're the whitest and most proeminent of all of these.

BAN ASSAULT HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

Meh, part of the problem with America is that it was built retarded and everything is far apart. So muh cars and muh processed foods

Only a matter of time before chubby-chasers rule America.

Most of the fatasses are niggers anyway.

This! I cut that shit out, and I dropped weight crazy fast, and I still eat like a slob. DO NOT EAT CORN SYRUP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

>you cant find... who isnt...
reading comprehension.

THICC

>Why the FUDGE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about anorexia when people in the US are so fat?
Probably because obesity and anorexia are both bad

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

I don't know why they counted the same country twice with #7 and #8

Right and wrong, there are a bunch of obese white women here too, not as much as niggers that can eat out an entire KFC though.

are you high? Every muslim women past 30 is a fatass.

Ehh not really. Most young guys in their 20s are complete schlubs. No game or drive or hipster trash. At least my experience. YMMV good poon hunting user!

THICCCCCCCCCCCCC

What a time to be alive.

>falling for the wymen meme

enjoy your lard balloons, cucks.

Muslim women live past 30?
Thought they would have been beheaded by then

HAha Mexico is literally the most obese country on earth.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*snifff*

>Muslim women live past 30?
only in white countries that accept them.

>6. South Africa
Huh...

muy queso por favor

I am unaware, what are the differences in how we measure obesity?

>Minorities rising in US
>Obesity rising in US
Who could have guessed.

And just think OP, that 4 in 10 is a cooked number to make it look good.

>Why the FUDGE do American posters feel they have a right to complain about anorexia

I have not seen all there anorexia posts you speak of.

recommend me good music i just got home from american college rock show and really want to kill myself coz the music was so bad
>pic related and still mad i cant get a refund. #Normies #NoFun

So many are fat that one might suppose it's not just their fault. Something must be fucked up with the food/water, if the cells can't report that they have enough to work with to the brain.

In nigger culture being fat means you are either wealthy (as a man) or very fertile (as a woman)

in america "obese" means a BMI of over 30 while 25-30 is merely "overweight"

it's probably different in england but i'm just talking shit as my BMI is 18-19 or so, therefore i don't think or care about fat people at all

Ya know what? It's getting to the point here in the US, where the pickings are very slim and it's starting to get to the point where ever niggers are turning them down here and there Makes me glad that I escaped, but I am an old ass too. I'd hate to be a young man in his 20's or 30's today trying to get married and start a family. I think Too many people confuse sex with love and partnership. The young men tend to confuse boredom with lonliness and the young women think that being masculine skanky lard bucketts are what decent men like. Pity

the CDC has long known about this. apparently 1/2 of all negroes are obese and "only" 42% of hispanics are

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

>cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
Another example of why throwing out blacks and black rape babies would greatly improve our country.

I think insulin resistance + leptin resistance + GNRH downregulation are responsible for starting it. Certain genetic factors are not designed for an easy abundance of carbs and sugar specifically. Xenoestrogens might also be responsbile for part of the GNRH downregulation. Society has stopped fat shaming so the cycle continues, industry continues to sell them carbs, and they arent allowed to die due to better medicine. It's a perfect storm of fat fucks.

don't worry, fully 1/3 of all white adults in this country are also "obese" meaning at least that much are "fat"

Jesus. Fuck. Gross. Well at least healthcare will profit billions.

> 4 in 10 women are Mexicans and/or on public assistance

End all welfare, and kick out all illegals problem solved. No matter how much corn syrup is digested.

Also, that is an excellent pic. Those two lard asses should have been killed 15 years ago in caveman days. Their genes are simply not capable of useful life in today's society and need to be purged.

And here I am taking a thin girl and fattening her up

Fatasses become fat because they choose to. Fatness causes insulin resistance. Starving cells fuel hunger. And it's a vicious cycle until the lardo is type 2 diabeetus. Fucking hate people like that too. They make people with type 1 look bad. Ya it's personal so wut.

Slow down, user.
Fry the big fish first, before you set in on the smaller ones.

kinda retarded to not open enough jobs so that nobody needs welfare and then just cancel the whole thing coz everyones working

We have more cameras and fat women with no shame. In caliphates landwhales are beaten to death if they leave the house without their circus tent on.

the freedom for burger and mart shart

Yeah. Endocrinology is full of vicious circle type situations. Stasis is a very fine balance and quite easy to devolve. Sorry about the type1 - just bad luck on that part for sure. If you've never read about the history of medical insulin its very interesting. Lots of cool stories.

Do you have the version of this picture where she is a melting ice cream cone?

Killing may not be necessary. Shaming and interdiction to have kids should be just enough to get them fit in a few years and ensure a healthy society. Also, agriculture needs to be revolutionized, so that healthy food is cheaper. Poor people are a lot fatter than the rich ones.

>4 in 10
Why don't they just say 2 in 5?

I'm hoping they fucking starve tbqh.

I got banned for BRAAAP posting the other day, be careful user, lol

From what I know about here it is lack of exercise and poor diet. Phones are terrible accessories for a woman, it will make her even more lazy and jaded. I make fun of fat people and have tried to help them get not as fat but they are just so lazy it's pointless.

no :(

So I'm actually fat?

My BMI fluctuates between 21 and 23. 6 ft 160-170lbs.

Pretty sure I'm not fat since I don't look fat if I look in the mirror and my job requires me to pretty much never stop moving while carrying and pulling stuff.

We're still in the top 10 fattest.

And we're also the only superpower.

All I could find was this

HOOOOOOOOOOOY FOLKS

THICCC

>deportation continues
>obesity rates plummet
Really makes you think...

Women are getting worse and worse we need to hurry up and get synthetic wombs attached to our hologram waifus

Nope, you're in the "normal range". Anyway you shouldn't use BMI, it's pretty shitty indicator, especially if you're into sports, muscle being way denser than fat and all.

they eat to cope with the sadness of living in repressive nations

Sadly those landwhales appear to have already bred. I agree about an agriculture revolution though. Something is wonky for sure. My theory is poor people have more cortisol and inflammatory pathways active so their bodies tend towards fat hoarding, insulin downregulation, and GNRH starts to go off kilter. They also eat foods full of inflammatory fats and high sugar loads which also knocks the insulin pathway off. Poors are more likely to smoke, be underslept, and then go sedentary. it just keep piling up and you get a 400lb woman like your photo. It would be great if organic clean food was cheaper, i would even favor subsidies. As is it now we subsidize corn. Oh well.

shit that's disgusting

DAMN that's pretty fat

nah you're ok user. BMI is a poor measure if you have any muscle tone. I am borderline obese by it which is always funny because I have muscles. 6ft 170 is 100% fine. You could gain 10# of muscle and become obese with me.

>tfw no fat people walmart cart to cruise around town with

they're all big fish, homey

i can't say, but i'm roughly your size and very thin.

Germany is fatter than USA, OP

what if its you starving in a year? karma is a bitch, dont get too smug before life fucks you up.

you´re gonna die at some point just like everyone else

>when her weight starts with "two hundred"

When Mohammed tries to rape our women, they roll over on him and kill him
Rapefugees btfo

>their bodies contain more calories than some people in Africa will ever eat in their whole lives

also this. BMI measures pure mass, not muscle vs fat

you could be a 180-lb weightlifter and still have an "obese" BMI

How can people let themselves go to this point I have no clue

underrated