Hispanic Man Kills White Cop in Los Angeles(California)

Michael C. Mejia(40) cold blooded executed Los Angeles cop Keith Lane Boyer(53), who was in the throes of planning his much-anticipated retirement.

Mejia is also accused of shooting to death his cousin, Ray Torres, 46, then stealing his car.

m.torontosun.com/2017/02/21/suspected-cop-killer-michael-mejia-had-history-of-control-problems

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>electric chair
>gas chamber
Pick one Michael Mejia

beaners gonna bean

Keith Lane Boyer

My only question is: what happens to a thing this soulless after he's ejected from his meat suitcase? Is he recycled or just tossed in the trash?

I feel as if a death sentence alone is not enough punishment. we need to torture crimnals to death. That way they suffer from what they have done and it deters others from following

you'll never hear this on Controlled Media.

why does no one provide his legal status? really makes you think...hmmmm

This officer and his partner were not cautious enough with a dude that has tattoos all over his face and neck. They let him pull and fire on them as they were patting him down.

Fucking piece of shit. The media barely reports on this yet when a cop shoots some fucking pavement ape everyone goes apeshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

>be white
>get shot or beat up
is this just daily life for you pussys?

Damn that makes me really sad, he looks like some kids really cool grandfather.

hate spics so much

Here comes the racist jokes....why are you so angry....???????????

>spics vs pigs

hope they kill each other

Implying possession isn't a thing.

He goes back to Saturn.

Death Penalty for what he did, Not for what race he is.....Some people just go for the race....Serial killers were all white....just saying

Fuck of reddit fag kys

Most serial killers are black.

I notice it's from a Toronto newspaper. I heard a story out here in LA that violent crime has gone up 10% and the mayor tried to hide that fact because it's a sanctuary city and wants more illegals to ballot stuff for him.

looks like my primary headteacher

fucking spics

Why not both?

He's a dirty spic, get over it.

t. fellow spic

Why bother killing them if you can torture them for the rest of their lives?
>inb4 shadow ryuko katana hat tip

He looks like your colleague from Police Quest II.