Interracial couple pays 100$ a day fine rather than remove graffiti

archive.is/Uie1Z

STAMFORD, Conn. — When Lexene Charles got into his car here on the Saturday before Martin Luther King’s Birthday, he was stunned by what he saw outside his home. He called for his longtime partner, Heather Lindsay, to come outside.

Someone had spray-painted an anti-black slur across it, Mr. Charles, who is black, said. But instead of scrubbing it off, he and Ms. Lindsay, who is white, decided to leave it up to make a very public point about intolerance.

Six weeks later, the graffiti, which faces High Clear Drive, remains. Residents have started to complain, and officials in Stamford, a diverse coastal city about 30 miles northeast of New York City, recently directed the couple to remove it. Leaving it up only brings satisfaction to the vandal, the city said.

On Feb. 7, after the slur had been up three weeks, the city issued the couple a citation for blight and a warning: Remove it, or face a $100-a-day fine. The police chief visited the home and offered to clean the garage door. The mayor said he would help. The couple refused their offers and ignored the citation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AqC_tGbRhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

whatcha doin' there Jamal?

Those niggers are single-handedly teaching everyone in their neighbourhood and the entire city council why niggers are the kind of people who get nigger spray painted on their garage door in the first place.

Nigger nigger nigger.

Bump.
Fuck Stamford, that nigger infested shithole.

>someone spray paints it once
>doesn't do it again after it isn't removed for 6 weeks

Hey LeGenius, whatcha doin?

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>implying they didn't paint it themselves
hey rabbi

This.

sage

Rather obvious that they themselves painted it.

i don't see in what basis they can fine them

welll wellllll welllll
what do we have here?
A hoax by dare I say /ourretard/ ?

>"nigger"
>an anti-black slur
Then why are they so keen on using it?

Fuck interracial couples, but their attitude in this case is nice. Don't kneel, even when facing humiliation and punishment.

Fight for the kingdom bound for glory
Armed with a heart of steel
I swear by the Brothers who stand before me
To no man shall I kneel
Their blood is upon my steel
Blood is upon my steel

youtube.com/watch?v=2AqC_tGbRhI

>somebody paints "NIGGER" on your garage door
>you don't get rid of it because MUH FEEFEES
>weeks pass, your house becomes known as the Nigger House
>authorities tell you to take down your racial slur or pay $100 a day
>you refuse, now paying $100 a day for a billboard that says "NIGGER", because you're so progressive
That story is fucking hilarious.

Sounds like a couple of liberal whities trying to make their own race look bad,

that's a great quote

One of my favorite bands from the US, so many great and uplifting lyrics. God tier bassist and singer.

This tbqh

Love that song by Manowar, why the fuck isn't their newer albums on Spotify?

>hey rabbi, watcha doin?

I don't use spotify, but I can remember that it was hard to find their songs on edonkey back then. Guess their record studio tries to avoid going digital for some reason.

Pathetic. Completely pathetic.