Is there really no ethnic slur for whites?

Is there really no ethnic slur for whites?

feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

florida-backroads-travel.com/florida-cracker.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>humans

honky?

Racist

cracka

over here pakis call us milky bars cos we smell like sour milk

none that matter, ive been called lots of cracker, whitey shit by black kids and adults. i naturally just smirk a little, it actually makes me feel superior hearing the weakness in their voice

>over here pakis call us milky bars cos we smell like sour milk
United Kingdom

What does it matter, no one here uses ethnic slurs outside the internet and especially not to minorities in real life.

>honkey
funny one to me as I dress western and love country music, I use this one to annoy my Hispanic friends too
>cracker
not a slave owning Hispanic from Florida but still pretty comfy
>pale face
nearly shit myself laughing first time I heard this in South Dakota.
>snowman / wonderbread
never heard these but I'd imagine it'd be funny as shit

lmao wrong. how pussy/introverted are you? you must live in a bubble.

When have you used it?

Can someone remind me why anyone considers him a good former president again?

>>cracker
>not a slave owning Hispanic from Florida but still pretty comfy
actually, it refers to a person that brags allot,pic related

nigger? 3-4 times a week or are you talking about the honkey thing? probably once or twice a month so it still has shock value and doesn't get stale. funny as fuck to everyone desu.

you should try being less of a pussy.

no it doesn't. it comes from cracking of a whip. dumb coon/fat white woman, learn your slurs.

hillbilly
before all this social justice shit, there was nothing worse than being thought of as uncouth or called hillbilly.

The term cracked could have derived from the Middle English cnac, craic, or crak, which originally meant the sound of a cracking whip but came to refer to "loud conversation, bragging talk

No, because there's nothing wrong with being white.

>haha
haha
>haha
speak for yourself puss.

and cracker could be used to describe loud braggarts; this term and the Gaelic spelling craic are still in use

Obama is half-white.

Obama's mother went black, then switched to Asian after it turned out the black one is a deadbeat father AND already married AND his existing wife gave him permission to have another wife because it is the bantu way to do that without seeking consent from all parties.

The Asian father as the one who taught Obama how to box after he got bullied.

PS: Blacks have the most kids taken away by CAS in Toronto even though they are a minority, Asians have the least kids taken away (unless you count Arabs as asian, or include South Asians that are Muslim, brown skinned, and therefore not one of the Yellow people).

Blacks have the lowest IQ, Yellows have the highest IQ.

Blacks have the highest out of wedlock birth, Yellows have the lowest out of wedlock birth.

Black women love the thug dick and doesn't use protection. When yellow women have an accident, she either have an abortion or a shot gun marriage - I would never have sex with a guy who isn't at least willing to marry me for the duration of the pregnancy and the first few years of the child's life for legitimacy reasons (prenup can be used to negate spousal support, and child support obligation exist regardness of marriage) - don't sleep with pump and dumps or niggers that run!

黃色人種 > 黑色人種

dumb nigger being ignorant of US history, no surprise.
florida-backroads-travel.com/florida-cracker.html

there's literally horses and cattle named after crackers.

Not really. Being white is a good thing.

thats for the term "Florida cracker"

>N...no it isn't true!
lmao you don't know shit retard. this is why niggers like you should be banned from white schools.

I guess "whitey" can be considered bad words

>shit retard. this is why niggers like you
u mad bro?

You go up to nigs and call them niggers in their face? Or do you just mutter nigger under your breath because of autism?

God fucking damn it.......

no i'm white.
>talking to niggers
lmao fuck no. Normally I'll just comment about their behavior when I;m out and about to other whites. like yesterday at WM some sheboon was beating on the hood of the car in the parking lot and screaming so I joked about her being a crazy nigger to some white woman leaving the store. she laughed and I went bout my day. no point wasting more time on apes desu.

So the only time you use ethnic slurs is away from earshot from minorities or when you're with other whites so you're safe in some kind of bubble?

Have you ever been in a fight before?

well im out. its been fun huffing your butthurt. i gotta take a nap with my kid and wait for my wife to get home. good luck working on that first kiss user

Cumskin kind of gets to be but it's too ridiculous.

Our slurs towards other whites are better than anything subhumans could make up. You got Pollack, Chinaswede, potato nigger.

Pigskins, pigglies, porkies, milkmen, pussyskins, pinkies, cracker, honkey, Tanner, red face,

>w...why don't you get involved in physical confrontations that could involve death or prison over literally nothing but perceived slight
gee I wonder why chang.

They call us that because of the sounds the whips made while slave masters beat them
>mfw that's not that bad

Because you're a pussy. Stick to Sup Forums.

You better not forget it

>internet tough guy.

You have some pretty naive views of the world, user.

I got called Bisquick one time by a black girl.
Still don't know what the fuck that means.

only cracka is used by wiggers/niggers out of those

lmao no. if anything "nigger" is the most used slur against whites used by blacks. honkey is second most and even then it's way the fuck down away from nigger.

It is to my understanding that "cracker"as a racial slur is a reference to the insult "Georgia Cracker" which is a person so poor they can only eat crackers.