Black girls are more submissive to white men than they are to black men...

Black girls are more submissive to white men than they are to black men . How can blacks even compete soon black girl just wants to be treated both in the bed and publicly so they just leave there black husband and go and get a white man the superior being .

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6s49OKp6aE
youtu.be/ZGWS7NubmMc
youtu.be/QRjllL-MP0U
youtu.be/vIZ_7DmsSJA
youtu.be/PMM-oad3i54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A6s49OKp6aE

How can white women even compete?

> low value women are happy about getting high value men
Really caused me to ponder

Classic Swede

damn

By not smelling like armpit

STDs await race mixers

if they have sex with a black guy First then we can have a problem is sexual diseases

>black girls

strange way to say NIGGER

((()))
LMAO, black girls are virgins
shills trying this hard

pack it up (((shill)))

we know you're trying to make white males look like race traitor
muh asians
muh hispanics
mub black

> tfw no black qts (or blacks at all for the sake of it) in my town

youtu.be/ZGWS7NubmMc

You have no power over my mind, Schlomo.

This entire board is jewish shills.

Black women are the absolute worse, so what if you fuck them big deal, they are annoying psychopathic cunts who use and abuse you. Oh and a group of black women is pure cancer.

Go to youtube

Type in "Mixed girl tag"

Have a quick look at how many girls say "My Dad's black, my Mom's white".

youtu.be/QRjllL-MP0U

youtu.be/vIZ_7DmsSJA

((()))
((()))
((()))
having to use stock photography with paid actors
(((you're))) not even trying anymore

Please allow me explain what is going on here very clearly, for those of you who don't understand:

The first post in this thread is a Jew, who is trying to talk you into mixing your White genes with black people, with the ultimate goal being that the White race will be erased in time.

The entire Western media is Jewish and sends this same signal to you every day, along with many other destructive signals.

Learn to spot this signal and ignore it.

We must eventually completely remove the Jew from our civilizations.

Until then, pass this message along to others.

youtu.be/PMM-oad3i54

>paid actors

People, fuck whenever and whoever you want. Keep it white, brown it up, whatever gets your rod hard. Just don't listen to retards like this who want to take pride in something they were born with and didn't work ONE SECOND to earn, rather than recognize the world is comprised of individuals who each have their own merits, or complete lack of them. Take pride in something you worked for faggot

her face scares the shit out of me

If only you retards understood just how Jewish the concept of "racial purity" is in the first place...

>Until then

Oh user why do you try to reawaken the flame of hope burning so badly this past decade. It´s good feeling it rising last current year and present current year, but the coast is so far from clear. You cruel yet beautiful warrior of Kek.

I liked almost every comments on these videos just to trigger the niggers. Feel good man.

Bump

I like this thread

>her

Which is why they want to destroy not just the white race but all races, so we permanently become their servants.

Why don't you lurk more? its not even a meme here, they openly talk about it.

>implying bleaching nigresses helps the Jews

If there's one think that cause any black movement to implode, it's when black women fuck white guys. Black guys become irrationally angry and then black women get upset that "Brothas" are trying to control them. Bleaching is really the only way to stop them, just always wear a condom.

>How can white women even compete?

By having her own hair instead of having to buy it from an Asian?

But seriously, if you are a black girl, date a white man or at least an Asian man. Both are more likely to pay child support even if they don't marry you, and I've never heard of a black woman being killed or beaten by her white or asian husband or ex.

It's going to happen too, isn't it, because society's so devolved that all the men are too weak to be worthy of a traditional woman {from Asia} that demands a traditional man, instead of just being a desperate woman.

Don't fucking settle and tidily clean up the other half of this multicultural mess they're engineering!
Let the Asian men take the black women, we'll take the asian women, and the dumb blondes can get enriched. Sorry; the new master race will be caucasian-asian. ... Cauc[asian]^2.

His kids do not even look like him. What a cuck.

Why wanyone would like to have a child which is completly different from the parent.

Shit. I realize that's also cleaning up the mess, but it's on a continuum, and just like we can't save all the white skanks, plenty of us just won't be able to navigate that hostile jungle of deceitful Western women trying to fool a traditional man into footing her alimony bill, let alone be a man enough for an Asian woman.

Hahahah. Imagine finding a black woman, and then both agreeing to some arrangement where you end up with just white kids that aren't hers. (but don't adopt. those kids are messed up. Unless you're miracle parents. It's really hard to fix them. Just get someone to carry the baby to term.)