>remote home, 150 miles from Pretoria
>husband & wife, he 66, she 64
>tied up, pistol whipped
>gave up money clip and bank cards
>tortured for hours with a blow torch
>then shot and dumped to bleed out
>husband survives, wifes life support switched off
archive.is/khtT2 (daily mail)

around blacks never relax. they didn't take security precautions and paid the price. how do we fix South Africa /pol?

Kill all niggers

>blacks
>capable of civilization
>implying

Our only real options are ethnic cleansing and brutal authoritarian cyberpunk police state.

fpbp

The only logical explanation seems to be that blacks were created in the image of their maker, leading to the only possible conclusion, i.e. that the blacks god is a low IQ demonic entity which didn't have the wherewithal to even create a dimension for itself and had to sneak his low offerings into our lovely world

Bring them all home. The whites living in South Africa and other places on the continent and all of the tourists. Leave Africa to rot.

Hey look, they are getting along.

>two old fucks get gatted
>it's w-white g-genocide guys!!!

Maybe you should get out more OP, try to get your life well-adjusted again instead of sitting on Sup Forums all day posting bait.

The orchestrators arranged that whites cannot take more than X-amount out of Africa
nor can they enter Europe without XX-amount
thus imprisoning them in Africa the shithole for the entertainment of sub humans

I dont hate Croats Swissbro... I only hate muslims and niggers...

>leaf
Don't make me get the rake, Chang.

>Move into a country that isn't theres
>Genocide and enslave the natives
>Rule them for a couple of hundred years
>Cry like a baby when they unsurprisingly want revenge for their mistreatment.

I really don't get peoples surprise over South Africa, its completly understandable.

Removing Apartheid was a mistake.

It's hard to take seriously anything bearing the leaf flag now that Canada is infested with white hating, envious muds and poos

Civil war resulting in a white/coloured ethnostate around Cape province is the only realistic solution

Sorry Boers but your nigger infested lands are a write off.

Well we know who orchestrated that

This.

All white diaspora should go back to Europe...
Don't think even Australia and America will be white for long...

OP has an Italy flag, not a canadian one.

Why did they need to torture them for hours AFTER they gave up all their valuables?
That's just inefficient and increases their chances of getting caught.

Happens daily. Hardly even makes the headlines

Thank god I am moving to your country in a couple of months.

The only realistic solution is to embrace eugenics
In the meantime, genocide is long overdue

South Africa was practically empty when the Dutch first arrived, and the vast majority of blacks within its borders now are not descended from the natives who were present when colonisation began. They are as foreign to South Africa as whites are.

In 200 years we will probably similarly have retards accusing white people of colonising England and oppressing its native Pakistani population.

Maybe you should look up the stats om boers being murdered. It is genocide you ignorant cuck

Because they're born evil
Sounds trite but it's a fact
They're not human and it's time we quit pretending they are

I like the idea of /pol being a place where people, who normally wouldn't talk to each other, meet and have a good time.

>Implying people in south africa get caught and charged.

It's basically America's son at this point.

>move into a country with no signs of civilisation
>native peoples are taught english, given healthcare, taught about technology
>native kids go to school, learn to read & write
>average lifespan of natives increases dramatically as well as population explosion due to food and healthcare
>natives flock to white settlements and cities to be "oppressed" and earn a better life than they could ever dream of.

Maybe tumblr is more your thing mate.

Who cares anglos aren't human anyways we should not feel bad if a parasite gets killed

thats cucked thinking
whites built the civilization there
And with this supporting ethnic cleansing of whites means that it is only a matter of time before the shitskins flood our countries

WTF dont you have history books in Britain
South africa had no Black People in it when the Boers arrived
The Natives were called Hottentots
These Guys got invaded by the Sub Saharan Blacks AFTER the Whites allready had Settlements there
Black Zulus genocided the Natives while Whites mixed with them
Thats where the Coloreds come from

>two old fucks get gatted
Fuck off d'quan

He's just a black now infesting the UK and so proud to hide behind the Brit flag on Sup Forums

They take their jealousy and hatred wherever they go
He probably thought he'd turn white and get a castle once he stepped on British shores
Or he's a half black from the sub continent still seething for the very same reasons
They aren't bright so fail to appreciate that no matter where they go, they take themselves with them
They hate themselves and turn it against those whom they can never be

At what expensense? Americans cry about paying a little bit more money for free health care, yet in South Africa, the Dutch and British killed, stole resources, took land, stamped out culture and religion. And you think they should be happy after seeing their parents killed, ancestral land stripped away and anything that made their country theirs destroyed just so they can get a hospital (that heavily favoured whites anyway).

Matter of time?
Shlomo's flying them in 24/7

He's that same cunt that always shits on white South Africans. He's obviously some kaffer or coloured who's family moved to the UK at some point.

Read this 113985166
Then shut up
And get out of my homeland

Except none of that happened.

It was uninhabited land before the Dutch settled it.

You are a spastic.

British Education AT WORK
Dude if they were oppressed this hard they wouldnt have multiplied would they ?
Look at REAL oppressed People, you wont multiply if you dont have fucking Food and medicine

Janusz Walus thread
Please let them free like others antiblack people in RSA

Exactly

Yes he's a spastic
Let him post under his actual flag if he dares

Can't say I have much sympathy for them. They had no business going to a Nigger controlled country. The white race abandoned it. White people being there at all under Nigger rule is shameful.

so assuming youre english, your people invaded the brittish isles millenia ago. Should you all be tortured to death for what you did to the romanized natives?

That's Ireland.

>It was uninhabited land before the Dutch settled it.
To be fair the Khoi were there first, long before the whites and Bantus found it. You must also remember that the Khoi would often move around the country throughout the year, due to weather and access to certain plantation/animals/food, so there were times where they'd return to certain parts of the country and find whites and Bantus settled there. The difference is that the Bantus would massacre the Khois, while the whites didn't aim to do that. Bantus are savages

Maybe we should get immigration to check you out

>post under his actual flag if he dares
checked
He obviously is a leaf projecting his 'muh injuns', 'muh noble savages' bullshit, as he waits for the 1st of the month to roll around

by burning it

Absolutely brutal story. Blow torch to the tits.

Whites in SA should be considered refugees. I can't believe people want to import this to the west.

>.two old fucks get gatted
>get gatted
>gatted
why are you here nigger
Sup Forums doesnt have a basketball court

As a British Saffer this hits home hard.
Still got family down there and in Zim.

I'm hedging my bets that if SA goes to complete hell a British Intervention force will go in to restore order to the coastal regions at least.

How would the average boer react if they got the chance to move to the netherlands if they were white and spoke afrikaans?

Diversity!

dont be silly, that would go against the narrative that only brown people have it bad.

the UK is cucked beyond belief. this is former Dutch territory.
British forces are unlikely to do anything, same as the Dutch.

from what I hear many dont want to give up their ancestral land. 200 years is a long time for a family to live anywhere.

I heard that Geert has often spoken about white South Africans, Afrikaners in particular, and that he mentioned something about giving them Dutch citizenship if he was to ever win. How true is this and is it really possible?

>Hardly even makes the headlines
its a real scandal how its not reported more widely, found it buried in the Australia section of the site

I dont trust Wilders worth a damn but he is currently gaining popularity in the country. I havent kept track of politics too closely beyond that so I recommend asking another dutch user or asking in the Nederdraad.

Fuck it, the place is a dindu shithole and has no hope for a recovery. The best thing we could do is take Boers and other whites in as real refugees and let those niggers rip each other apart.

The real problem in the UK is the large number of people who are openly racist against white people.

Fuck, the Labour party even have a front bencher that openly hates white people.

He got called a lazy slob by a south african employer once and he has never recovered.

I know exactly who he is. An autistic NEET lazy slob.

>Still got family down there and in Zim.
get them out sharpish, its open season on whites

Kill yourself, putrid cunt

I second that

You voting for Wilders or is there someone else that's worth looking into? I'm not up to date on your elections.

Yes, some South African mechanic obviously didn't take his kak. White South Africans have a really good reputation overseas for being hard workers.

The UK intervened in Sierra Leone for a few diplomatic families and some minor interests, South Africa has near 300 000 British passport holders/Dual citizens and extensive strategic resources of interest plus an extended British diaspora of well over a million with family links to the UK.

South Africa going hard off the rails would cause a shitstorm dwarfing Syria pulling the UK and other nations into the conflict.

im considering voting for forum voor de democratie. they seem more constructive than Wilders. If that seems like a lost cause by then ill probably just vote for his party.

stop saying cucked, lmao

well I hope youre right about that user. Lord knows the Dutch dont have a big enough military to deal with anything like that.

No no. No more European interference. From now on, the third world can genocide itself while we stand by and drink tea

>implying Africa can be fixed

That's a great big negatory. All we can hope is that a disease comes along that only kills sand niggers and nigger niggers

And merchant niggers

>thinking it would only be Euros
Hell even the Poo in the Loos might show up to secure their 1.3 million strong diaspora in Durban and wave their Superpower 2020 dick about, it could be a total open season.

Funny, no one checks these digits, because kek I guess doesn't "work" unless its what the hive mind wants.

Terrible. F.

Look up the South African farm attacks. If you have a strong stomach and are willing to skip sleeping tonight, look at the image results. I'm not kidding.

Maybe China will send a few million mainlanders in uniform to solve Africa. I'll donate

I'm not confident they have what it takes

autism

Don't have the stomach
The Mau Mau scarred me for life

>Zimbabwe
Aren't there only a couple thousand whites left there?

Yeah I know

>mouth breathes

"Braise geg am I rite"

Why? Because I point out how anglo traitor scum like yourself betrayed South Africa? Maybe you should lay off the petrol sniffing for a while, abo cunt.

Less than 50 000 last I checked, my family were all Rhodies once but half splintered and went to SA in 1980 for fear that Mugabe was going to kill white veterans of the conflict.

I'd like to see every iota of infrastructure razed to the ground in the shithole that's Africa
Every dam, every silo, every hospital and school, every trace of introduced civilization
Then post gunboats around the dump
and watch it destroy itself back to where it's been, apart from European attempts to civilize it, for millions of years
Kids drinking cows urine
Slaughtering each other
Dying by the millions in plagues and famines
and begging whitey to please return
Same with the sub continent
Jamaica
PNG
Fiji
NZ
And after that, the white man must sign an unbreakable pact to never, ever, attempt to civilize and raise the living conditions of savages ever again

They've got the manpower and the theoretical naval power to sustain a regional conflict across the Indian Ocean, it would be interesting to see what they do.

Take your inferiority complex back to where you grew it
And yes, sounds as if immigration should check you out

Nice if it could be arranged, but doubt they give a damn about their own even at home, let alone elsewhere. The homegrowns most likely envy their cousins in Africa

No. If anyone has the motivation and determination, it's China. I hope it's China. Some of those mainlanders are as savage as Africans. And they have the numbers and equipment

Norway is superior to Australia in every conceivable way. Enjoy your skin cancer.

I hope your parents are able to afford a half decent education for you before you're much older, or life for you will be extremely difficult

Education here is free, idiot.

Then what's your excuse for failing to avail yourself of it?

Dumping dox-safe pics.

(this is average interior security for any middle class family)

(To separate bedrooms from the rest of the house)

Blair was a neocon who loved to swing his international dick around though. We're much less reluctant to perform interventions since the Iraq/Lybia disasters. See Syria (thank fuck).