It is literally impossible for le pen to become the new french pres

it is literally impossible for le pen to become the new french pres

she will win the first round but she will never end up as a pres

mark my works

most of you mentally challenged retards will use MUH trumb argument

well guess what ? you wont "meme" this autist for becoming pres this time

usa and france are different

im going to enjoy this when le pen loses and you all chimp out and start the shitposting spree about how rigged the elections were and how unfair it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot Butt thread now

fuck off monarchist cuck
INSHALLAH the zionist puppet monarchy will be overthrown

I'd say she has roughly the same chance of Trump winning the presidency (yeah right...)

>implying she won't keep going up in the polls as more muslim attacks occur across europe

thanks for your input Khalid

there has to be more

>Trump will never be nominated
>The pussy tapes will be the end of his campaign
>Trump will never win the presidency
>Trump will never build the wall

>all you retards comparing drumpf to brexit are gonna be disappointed they aren't the same at all

I saw a thread the other day saying she's predicted to get 43% in the final vote. 3 weeks ago it was 40%. 4 weeks before that it was 36%. She's going up by 1% every week. At this rate she'll win. We just need a mudslime to fly a plane into the Eiffel tower or something

Add at least 5% onto her polling numbers for the shy tory effect.

She probably won't win, but you will always be a muzzie shitskin that no one likes.

>well guess what ? you wont "meme" this autist for becoming pres this time
What's so autistic about her?

I agree. She'll lose baring something crazy. Maybe FN will break through in the next election if things keep getting pozzed

Nothing. Women can't have autism.

That's still okay. It shows that it's a genuine possibility.

Leftists work on the basis of demobilization and passivization, telling people that they are powerless and can change nothing. If Le Pen gets to the second round, then next timt here is a terror attack, Le Pen is remembered as a choice that was possible at the time.

The current leftist "we had no choice" mantra becomes "we had a choice and didn't choose Le Pen, but we can choose it in the future"

Some French guys on here the other day said that's not so strong in France at least if we can take the regional elections as a type of what will happen.

The right left alliance to take down the '''far right''' seems pretty impregnable in France.

Not true. Men are like 4 times more likely, but there are a few autistic women out there. I knew a girl with Asperger's who was a typical shut-in weeaboo. Very articulate but Goddamn did she hate other women.

Le Pen will win due to her new campaign ad:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Yeah, I know. It just very rare to see a woman with autism. Autistic men seem to be everywhere, especially on Sup Forums.

Finally somebody who understands French politics.

lal'd

Women cant have autism. It is a men only condition.

>im going to enjoy this when le pen loses and you all chimp out and start the shitposting spree about how rigged the elections were and how unfair it is

Do you have your "muh Russians" ready?

>checks flag
>Inshallah

Thats a leaf alrite.

>flag

Saged.

You MUST hate ALL women you racist, misogynistic, homophobic, islamaphobic PIG!!

No, it's just rare in women. I once met a female autist...though she looked like a man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

She is steadily rising in the 2nd round polls. She CAN pull it off.

She can pull it off but probably won't. I'd say she needs a terrorist attack in the closing weeks in which over 1000 French die

Macron, is just Hollande two. Fillon is going to make French poor people suffer. No others worth mentioning, nether will solve France's problems. So the problems get worse until eventually they elect le pen. Then they get the change they need.

Merci pour correct le Record