Rapefugee fights off 2-month sentence

gatestone.eu/migrant-appeals-sentence/

>A Syrian migrant who was recently sentenced by a Swedish court to two months in prison for brutally raping a 13-year-old girl in a school toilet and sexually abusing a 14-year-old victim has yesterday appealed the verdict.

>His lawyer wants the former refugee, who is either 18 or 19 years old, set free immediately. Alternatively, the serial child rapist should be sentenced to a much lighter sentence, the lawyer has stated according to Sveriges Radio.

>The attack on the 13-year-old was the most brutal of the two crimes. Just before Christmas, the girl was violently raped in her own school in Östersund, an urban area in the middle of Sweden, after meeting the migrant through Snapchat.

>The Syrian forcibly dragged the victim to the school restrooms. Once there, he locked the doors and raped her, both vaginally and anally. After the sex attack, the man threatened the child with violence if she would go to the police. When apprehended by police, the man stated that the “sex was voluntary,” even though the girl had been injured during the attack.

>The older victim, who had also claimed rape, was nearly 15 years old and therefore close to Sweden’s age of sexual consent, the court considered, miraculously turning the rape into ‘sexual exploitation of a child’.

SWEDEN

YES

The older girl did consent, so it was hardly surprising that it "miraculously turned into sexual exploitation of a child"

I have the court documents on my computer, and she clearly consented and only regretted it afterward because Mohammed's girlfriend got mad at her.

>Syrian
>18 or 19
Afgan 34 you mean.

Two girls decide to meet up with immigrant they met through Snapchat...and get raped.

I'm starting to think girls are dumb and it's their own fault for not having any sort of protection (mace, knife, taser gun, etc.)

Also is there any dominant girls out there who will dominate over a rapist and show him what's up? It's so easy to physically hurt a guys dick or balls to piss him off and make him useless.

I seriously don't get why so many rapes happen.
Girls should be taught self-defense skills from a young age or something. A simply kick to the nuts would make a guy utterly useless.

Should Swedes be considered human any more? Humans are vertebrates. Swedish "people" have shown time and time again that they have no backbone. They are the only organism I know of that willingly give their resources and daughters to another species without expecting anything in return.

>the former refugee
So he is back in whatever shithole he came from? Because that's the defining characteristic of a 'former refugee'.

Set yourself on fire nigger.

The problem with protestantism, is that you start protesting the authority of the pope, and you end up protesting against punishing nigger rapists.

At this point, everytime a rape is being reported, the country only needs to be mentioned if it didn't happen in Sweden.

Everytime I think that Sweden has reached rock bottom, things like this appear.

Even if that's true, he did rape a 13-year-old.
Do you thank that's all he should get for raping a 13-year-old?
Bet my ass he wasn't really 17 either.

underaged people can not consent, thats why its statutory rape.

IMO
The moment any refugee commits a crime, they should get the kick on the butt.

no they granted him swedish citizenship

Are white people allowed to do this?

>after meeting the migrant through Snapchat.
Stupid dumb white whore.

This is a direct translation from the court documents.
>Plaintiff B has in interrogation said she saw Perpetrator as a friend and someone she cares about. She visited his home the day of the crime since he said he was feeling down. They spent some time together, then started kissing each other and they ended up going to the bedroom where they had sex. Plaintiff B has said the sex happened on Perpetrator's initiative. She has since regretted it, and this is largely due to threats and demeaning comments that she received from Perpetrator's girlfriend. Had it not been for these threats she would not have thought much of the event.

>Two girls decide to meet up with immigrant they met through Snapchat...and get raped.
Women here have been convinced it is better to fuck migrants than locals.
>I'm starting to think girls are dumb and it's their own fault for not having any sort of protection (mace, knife, taser gun, etc.)
Self defense is illegal in europe.
>Also is there any dominant girls out there who will dominate over a rapist and show him what's up? It's so easy to physically hurt a guys dick or balls to piss him off and make him useless.
As a self defense instructor, i advice against ki9cking a possible rapist to the balls. It is better to get raped than beaten.
>I seriously don't get why so many rapes happen.
Girls should be taught self-defense skills from a young age or something. A simply kick to the nuts would make a guy utterly useless.
See above.

>Girls should be taught self-defense skills
Women are meant to be raped, they are basically helpless incubators in human civilizations, men are supposed to protect them because nature made them so retarded that they panic and stay in one place in the face of danger rather than fight back.

>implying the UK isn't only slightly better than Sweden and Germany

They had self defense. They were wearing their swedish "dont rape me" bracelets. Theirs must have malfunctioned somehow

All those 13 y/o craving for brown cock WTF

Curious. That's exactly what you do with migrants, not refugees. Hmm, i wonder...

You are assuming that I agree with this just because I explain details about this case to you. Of course 2 months is a completely ridiculous sentence for what is obviously rape of a minor.
>Bet my ass he wasn't really 17 either.
That seems likely, yes. He claims he was born January 1 1999 and showed his family book from Syria as evidence. The prosecuting attorney didn't call this bullshit on this for some reason and the court was forced to accept that as his age.
That's not how it works in Sweden.

Y E S
E
S

nigga what are you doing

Everywhere but the USA that is not the case dumbo.
In Germany and the Netherlands probably as well a minor cannot legally consent true, but that still doesn't make it rape when the minor "de facto" consented. Then it is sexual exploitation of a minor.
Look it up.
The USA is the only country I know of who has that "you can't legally consent therefore it is rape, even if you wanted it" bullshit.

>after meeting the migrant through Snapchat.
She deserved it. Woman will only learn after she got her hands burnt.

S
W
E
E
D
E
N

This is a pretty stupid way of looking at the situation. You could argue that the girls were dumb for meeting this guy in the first place, yes, but there is no way they could have defended themselves. The guy is at least 3 years older and significantly stronger. They're not allowed to carry any mace, knife, taser gun etc, all of that stuff is illegal in Sweden, especially in schools.
>Also is there any dominant girls out there who will dominate over a rapist and show him what's up? It's so easy to physically hurt a guys dick or balls to piss him off and make him useless.
Of course there are, but why the fuck would they try to rape them when there are thousands of girls who are small, weak and probably a lot more attractive?
>Girls should be taught self-defense skills from a young age or something
They have tried that, but since it's infected by muh feminism etc they're taught that all Swedish men are evil and that immigrants are the good guys. Swedish men, meanwhile, are taught from an early age that breathing the same air as women borders rape.
>A simply kick to the nuts would make a guy utterly useless.
I don't think you understand how weak and slow the average girl is. You're simply deluded if you think a 13 year old girl could fend off an 18 year old man by simply knowing that his weak spot is the groin.

>I'm starting to think girls are dumb

Got some bad news for you user

Judge for yourself

Shock and dismay.

Swedish Internet Defense Force is the new JIDF I suppose...

>A Syrian migrant who was recently sentenced by a Swedish
He actuality got convicted and sentenced, how racist.

This article is a bit biased desu. It's disgusting that he only got 2 months but he does also have to pay them 140,000 kronor.

>140,000 kronor

So the swedish tax payer is out ~16k USD

He's right though. Blame the fucking rapefugees and the Jews who want them in, and their fucked up government/media.

They have the same problem in France, the UK and especially Germany.

Also, the US has the highest rate of rape in the world even if you don't have as many Mudslimes and "refugees" making it worse.

(((They)))'re doing their job

Surely you must be joking.

>the US has highest rate of rape in the world
Wut? 3/10 kike

LOL Canada, Sweden's per capita rape rate is more than double the USA. In fact, it's higher than Pakistan and is only surpassed by truly hellish niggerpits in Africa. In fact, the next country down on "most rapey by population" isn't even half Sweden's rates.