Got called a paki by some chavs on the street today

>got called a paki by some chavs on the street today
>day ruined

I wish I was born white

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
youtu.be/JEhmgcXYGE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make Pakistan great again.

Fuckin paki

>be Pakistani
>get upset when someone calls you Pakistani

Can someone explain this meme?

dirty paki kys

kek

Just lie and say you're italian dumb dumb.

Stop being a cuck too.

Just say you are British to confuse them or you could've asked them if any of them knew they're father.

inferiority complex

SPAGHETTI NIGGERS BTFO

No need - no-one in Pakistan will mind or notice - go there!

Go home Mahmoud

I'm not even paki though. I'm sikh.

Tbh senpai we all look the same which is the problem.

>>got called a paki by some chavs on the street today
>>day ruined
>I wish I was born white

Time to leave. Off back to Pakistan you go goat fucker.

good lads

Italians and Pakistanis don't look alike in anything

True that 70% of you pakis are inbred?

At least you're not a chav.

Sorry to here that user, we're not all bad (chavs)
also please no snackbar

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children - telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

>I'm sikh.

Most based of the subcontinent.

You should be off killing a billion angry hindus single highhandedly for shitting in your temple though.

fuck off paki

They could say theyre Spanish.

Honestly i cant tell arabs , Italians and spanish apart.

Kys you're disgrace to us Pakis.

do u carry one of those daggers

I sometimes secretly wish I had blue eyes.

Look at it this way user, you probably have a job and a future and they would probably end up in jail in 10 years.

>in UK
>carry a dagger
top kek mate

>They could say theyre Spanish.
Spics (as we call spanish heer) are easily distinguished from pakkis.

Spics are noisy and irritating whereas pakkis are quiet, shifty, evil islamic child molestors .

it's like calling out a jew for jewry. they know they're shit. same with niggers.

Ok but is this why it upsets you? Do you not like being called a Paki because you don't like Pakistani people and dont want to be identified with them? Are you a racist or something?

>I sometimes secretly wish I had blue eyes.

Asylum seeker detected.

Well go back to your 3rd world shithole if you dont like. Im sure they love other niggers there.

That's a pretty pathetic attitude desu.

You might want to cultivate a measure of self respect youtu.be/JEhmgcXYGE0

>Get called a white boy by some niggers
>Day improved

DESIGNATED

they're allowed to

BTFO

>norway
>poo in loo eyes
Back to africa.

In other words if they dont talk you cant tell them apart.

Ive seen fair skinned pakistanis and dark spanish people, i dont consider spanish and italians to be white.

Show those blue-pilled chavs what you are made of, Sikh-bro.

>Do you not like being called a Paki because you don't like Pakistani people and dont want to be identified with them? Are you a racist or something?

Sikhs are pretty based actually. Which is why they should be in India dominating pakkis and using efficient violence to get poo in loos to be more sanitary.

hhehe i bet you wish you was aryan poo like me

oi bin that knife! unless you wear a silly hat of course we do not want to be racist.

Get a life
Bin that knife!

You tell em

Sikh are allowed to carry their dagger by law.

shut up nigger, who cares if youre a nigger, actual redpilled whites think youre cool

>In other words if they dont talk you cant tell them apart.
>Ive seen fair skinned pakistanis and dark spanish people, i dont consider spanish and italians to be white.

You can tell. I can spot a vile pakki even by their walk. A kind of hunched slither.

Fair enough.
We wouldn't want to hurt those religious feefees now, unless they're christian

DESIGNATED

>I wish I was born white

maybe you can just die brown instead

Bottom line is theyre both not white.

Arabs, italians and spanish all fall in that category.

SHITTING

Sikhs are natures way of stopping hindus and pakkis population explosions.

I sikh can kill 10-30 street shitters a day and their pakki killing capacity is probably even greater.

This is why it is wrong he is in the UK.

His natural role in the greater good is slaying pakkis and poo in loos somewhere in India.

.All hindus are liars and all pakkis are vermin but I have never met a dishonest Sikh

Move to Pakistan

>Bottom line is theyre both not white.
>Arabs, italians and spanish all fall in that category.

Arabs are like pakkis wretched vermin.

Italians and Spanish are distinctly Mediterranean. It's the noise off them that bothers me.

>It's cool, bro, I'mma wop

COUNTRY

Withness is a fucking status symbol in many cultures.
When I was in Mexico my friend told me that if you have fair skin people just assume you're smart and rich and it's true, the poor people there are all way darker than my buddies over there.
I salute all the race-mixers out there for bleaching the other ethnicities.

Arabs look more white than you guys.

WTF??? the gringos call us "mexicans" and I feel nothing

>Paki
>Aussi
>Brit
>Yank
>Leaf
>Frog

What's the big deal you weak pussy.

"The Wogs Start At Calais" meme , haven't seen that one in a while.

Indians (including fuckin' Pakis) pay billions of $$ for creames to make their skin whiter.

> feels good to be white

Good, good, fuck your feelings

This

Shitskins made the white lives hell in my old school and they do the same all over the country

That's just your pathetic anglo chav slum bread eyes acting up.

based pajeet

Cant tell if handsome arab or Irish.

Just got called a racist at Greggs lads

I had this half hungarian half gypo at work, guy was semi chill although he would always devolve into monkey nigger lip behaviour almost constantly

So what is there like a lot of amir khans in the UK? Do British women find Paki's attractive?

i dont know about you OP but i get trouble from my own people.

pretty chill with everyone else, although i cant tell if sincere or ironic or patronising..

and why should i be able to?

we are who we are, right?

You have to go back.

everything belongs to somebody user.

...just chalk it up to god.

Your own people, do tell

You're a faggit then.

kys

>italians and spanish all fall in that category.

>Meds not white

There goes all validity to any claim of of "white supremacy", given that, by your metric, white people were savages who had to be tamed by non-whites.

They deserve to feel inferior.

Sikhs are awesome. Fuck muzzies. Next time tell them white nigger chavs that you're a proud Sikh and your people love killing Muslims.

Sup Forums never fails to remind me that most of human existence can be reduced to a dick measuring contest.

fuck off paki

nope,

dont have to tell you anything.

Just go rape their GFS with your cut Muslim dick

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

taj mahal shitpost delivery call 777-POO-IN-LOO

I wish you were born white too. I wish everyone was born white...

Go fuck a goat u dirty raghead

then they would do you for having the wrong colour hair.

"Rodrigo , prepara la Armada , zarpamos al amanecer"

well...sht..

Paki

Wtf I love Pakistan now

70 per cent incest user she probably has a ayy dick