youtube.com/watch?v=uNOTozVp_i4
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/834779669429882880
periscope.tv/w/1BdxYPDmyXLJX
projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States

Yes, Yes he did.

FUCKING STOP THIS SWEETIE SHIT!!!!

Fix your living shithole country before telling others how to run theirs.

>tfw Canada is East China

>when you get BTFO so hard you lost every branch of government

>Implying the electoral college didn't save America
The Founding Fathers are fucking heroes. I mean, how could they have predicted this happening? It takes a fuck hueg amount of foresight and they actually had it. God bless them.

>Obama won the elections

Uhhmmmm... sweetie

Flag checks out.

oh sugar honey, dont get your lemon spongies in a sqizzy:)

youtube.com/watch?v=uNOTozVp_i4

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrived, the Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

>democrats calling people retarded when 1/4 of their voter base are retarded apes.

so how many times did you cross the border and put your vote in

Are you five? It's not direct demogracy. Trump won by the rules. Deal with it.

Only 127 million-ish people in America? I thought there was close to a billion.

Anyway me know where I can get a poster of this?

Oh boy. This fucking thread again?
Put that CTR money into coming up with some new shit.
$0.02

Preliminary surveys indicate almost a million illegal aliens voted for Hillary.

Final will be over 5 million easily.

>kek won
No sweetie, Moloch won by millions of votes. Rural and suburban retards voted for dekf, city people voted for Moloch.

>1 post by this ID

Ground breaking stuff.

At least try to get it right sweetie...she won the popular vote, he won the election.

>Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
>Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.
>Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.
>But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.
>So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

5,000,000 illegal wetback voted. And there is no popular vote over all the US. Only within each state

Saved famalam.

>tfw too intelligent too win
>tfw you win so hard that you come full-circle and lose

Keep on telling yourself that, tumblrtard. Take this (you) and the fuck lost

>starts thread with joke about how Trump didn't win the election cos of popular vote
>Trump is currently president because he won the election
Saged

the libs have to keep relitigating the popular vote b/c the left are desperate for material

>>Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.
So if you ignore 1/8 of the American people, Trump would have a mandate?
Well if you ignore the 1/8 of the people living in the 20 smallest states, Hillary would have won in a landslide (and the dems would have a majority in the Senate).

And let's not forget, 42% of registered voters stayed home after being told "If you don't go vote, Hillary will surely win!".

nice memexico

dub trips
checked

>how could they have predicted this happening? It takes a fuck hueg amount of foresight and they actually had it. God bless them.

People will always be more inclined to vote for the local guy or party, it's just the fear of having an external party govern over them in action.
In the end the community with a bigger population will win every time which is why the electoral college was created.

If you watch Charlie Brown The birth of the constitution it gets explain in an kid friendly way.

fuck california tbqhcuck

Yeah writing in all caps like a sperg sure is going to make them stop..

Ummmm.... sweetie that horse has beaten enough pls stop Jorge

Typical mexifag
> shit on glorious Murica
> secretly wish was born here

>Californians love homosexuals

Uhhmmmm... sweetie

>Trump led total popular vote in all states except CA.

Right. Retarded confirmed.

IF that were the case, then he would have had more than 306 electoral votes and Hillary would not have had 232.

But you go ahead and believe things that aren't real

Speaking of which, you know the Illuminati can fly? They just don't want you to know, You can try it yourself, but you need a tall building to jump off.

+20 million illegal voters

Oh sweetie

>Uhhmmmm... sweetie

Hey you dumb broad, do you not know how elections actually work?

go kill yourself op

saged and gay

>trump won the popular vote of Americans if you just ignore California.

Great logic

It's easy to construct a counter-example for the "popular vote winner takes all" democracy, courtesy of a thread yesterday.

Alex, Bob and Charlie are stuck on a deserted island. Alex spends 8 hours fishing and manages to catch 2. Bob and Charlie outvote him 2v1, take his fish and eat one each. Is direct democracy sustainable in this case?

Also, let's pretend New York and California did not use illegals as voting dogs; had there been common sense ID laws, she would not have even won the popular vote.

Would be incredibly funny if all Republican Californians moved to Florida, Georgia, NC, Texas, Arizona, PA, MI, WI, MN and NH and turned all of them super bright red while California becomes 100% blue. This way, Democrats could win the popular vote forever without ever winning any election.

You do realize that's the whole reason the electoral college was created right? To stop one state from completely tipping the scales. It's a valid argument.

You are the retard here for not seeing how Trump won the popular vote of all states if CA didn't exist.

You do realize that Democrats own many of the smallest 20 states, right?

oh right and Florida never did that. With your current voting system, only swing states matter

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is at it again. He is going to wreck the MSM.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/834779669429882880

periscope.tv/w/1BdxYPDmyXLJX

projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/

Pretty sure the sites getting ddosed

I can't believe they are still pushing this "Popular vote" meme....

Where is the proof, exactly?

is english even your first language, taconigger?

See here. All states with an electoral count below 10 removed.

The thing is Swing states are more representative of America as a whole then say California or Texas. The electoral college isn't perfect but this time it worked exactly as the founders intended.

the one day that nogs and spics save the day

>solid states like California or Texas are more representative than swing states

Dems fault they fucking suck balls at campaigning in 2016

>Sweetie
Get off this board you fucking normal fag!
>SAGE

b-but muh rural redneck hillbilly meme

so I see ICE let you keep your computer when they deported you

>when you get BTFO so hard you lost every branch of government

Thanks obama

Only big states actually matter in US elections unless you somehow manage to gather ALL the small ones but even they are pretty strongly split.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

>a middle ground state decides the election with electoral votes rather than California and its landslide of unregistered foreign national population and those who advocate for them

worth/10 desu

you know whats more representative than California, Texas or any swing state? Just take all of the USA and be done with this ridiculous 18th century representatives bullshit when communication went by riders instead of the internet. If the founders had modern technology, they would have used a modern voting system.

kek

Doesn't work that way because a popular vote system would violate each states sovereignity. Also, a popular system would include a run-off.

You're just starting to get a whiff of your own shit for the first time and you're not liking it at all, justICE is being served... that's what you really have a problem with.

I sincerely hope you drown in the sea of waste that is your own people. This event is long overdue, and I think deep down you know this too.

you know what violates state sovereignity? Being ignored in the election because you are very blue or very red state
also who gives a fuck about state sovereignity when it is a federal election for the president of the USA. It should not matter which state I am in to what my vote counts towards in a presidential election.

>thinking the founders wanted to give power to the "mob"

You do realize the founder were aristocratic as hell. In one part the Electoral College was set up to ensure that one state can't run over everyone else but it was also set up as an emergency backdoor in case the masses voted in someone they didn't like. Then the College could just ignore the voters and vote in whoever. In the early days of the Republic only landowning men could vote. So why don't you shut up because you have no fucking idea what the founders did and didn't want.

I don't think very red or very blue states care much unless a popular/electoral vote split happens like this election.

Reminder that the majority of Americans voted for Male candidates.

I make less than 40000 at my co-op at when I was a student. I still paid 20-25%

It's a mem.

8 years of tears pablo. 8 years of tears

your candidate was too shit to convince her own supporters to vote for her.

>And let's not forget, 42% of registered voters stayed home after being told "If you don't go vote, Hillary will surely win!"

so democrats are brain-dead?

And decreased Pablo birth rates. And decreased immigration rates for Pablo and Xao.

fpbp

The United STATES of America.

It's almost like the country was set up that way.

I also want to add what works in Germany doesn't work in America. You can fit like 15 Germany's in America in terms of land mass and 4 Germany's in terms of population. We need some localized power in our election or the country won't hold together. If California and Big liberal cities decided every election (which is exactly what would happen in your scenario) this country would be torn in half in no time.

they do, because getting attention in an election means the candidates will promise stuff that appeals to your states voter base. If you're a decidedly red or blue state, the candidates will mostly ignore what your states voters want. except when they want something other states voters want.

Any voting system does that ensuring thing as well or better than the electoral college. Your second argument is one I cant give a crap about because why should I give a crap about what some people 200 years ago wanted.

>spic

sage

It's not even a sole US phenomenon. Here in DK our rural areas pull more seats in parliament than their population base would suggest, in order to not get trampled by city slicker leftists constantly.

>tfw Trump won

1. land size has exactly 0 importance in this case
2. your country is totally going fine with holding together right now, right?
3. So what you're saying is that republicans can never get a majority in a popular vote?

This doesnt work when there are """human rights""" university """degrees""". Or other liberal arts or whatever trash.

>BIGGER NUMBER BETTER
>UNGA BUNGA RULES NOT REAL

famalamalamalaanigger

they probably won't, unless they learn how to sell the american system without talking about economics, or the Dems keep sliding towards their racist roots.
they'll still win elections but i doubt we'll see a majority in the pop vote again.

Yep, he did

>some people 200 years ago wanted.
Those people built laid the ground work for the most powerful country on Earth. The country that ensured the mass spread of democracy. Including to your country by the by.

>1.land size has exactly 0 importance in this case
Distance creates differences. Maybe not so much now but the huge area has created a lot of regionalism.

>2.your country is totally going fine with holding together right now, right?
A few student riots and a constantly butthurt media are nothing in the grand scheme.

>3. So what you're saying is that republicans can never get a majority in a popular vote?
Well they can and have. It's just that a straight up popular vote would give a massive advantage to the Democrats. The country is built around this system. Completely throwing it out because of one election is stupid and potentially destabilizing.

Thumbnail looks like a sperm whale

First of all
>not an argument
second, swing states change\
and 3rd, they are swing states because THEY CAN FUCKING GO BOTH WAYS AND ARENT JUST 95% LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE
thats why they can SWING EITHER WAY YOU FUCKING RETARD