So there's this talk about a realistic reptilian photo here in Sup Forums . is it true ?

so there's this talk about a realistic reptilian photo here in Sup Forums . is it true ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uqP46zdsA
archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
discord.gg/7XMT5Zu
whale.to/b/energy_robbing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were thought to be shill threads or just plain old memeing

Nobody knows. There's evidence for it, there's evidence against it. Look at the evidence, form your beliefs.

we will never know

but the fact we are still talking about it is amazing

Dont give a shit if there was then we gonna go give them some freedom. Fucking ayy lmaos.

This is the best reconstruction made from the descriptions given by those who supposedly saw the original image

I'm leaning on this all being B.S but I'm so happening starved right now that I'll take anything.

my brother said he had the photo, no one knows were he is now though

My brother saw something that was posted on Sup Forums last night and now he's in the hospital, that's all I know.

He should be fine, but the doctor's aren't sure what brought the seizure on. He doesn't have epilepsy.

I have the picture

ayy lmua
their cummign for you humens

fake

This is a reconstruction? I thought this is it

My brother posted a picture of my brother and then my brother freaked out and deleted it and now I'm my brother

No, definitely a reconstruction. This is a variation on the original image. There are several different colors floating around, because allegedly the file corrupts when saved, or something like that. No one has produced a non-corrupted version to my knowledge.

I was abducted once. They performed medical tests and other experiments on me. The last thing I remember was the lizard man whipping out his huge scaly cock and then waking up in my backyard with a prolapsed anus.

no

No. Sup Forums went offline for a bit and in that time several anons got together and decided to pretend the cause was someone posting a "real" alien photo. Everyone else decided to play a long to fool others into thinking they'd missed and lo and behold, a meme is born.

This is just "The Grifter" 2.0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uqP46zdsA

As far as I know it's just an edit someone put together based on the descriptions, at least that's what everyone was saying this morning.

People should be screenshottong instead of saving so stupid ..

No. Sexy sneks are only our fantasy.

No

Here you go

This is the photo that was posted.
Sup Forums will go down in 3, 2, 1...

What type of reptilian user-kun?

Also stop this incessant Project Bluebeam shilling. A fake alien invasion or even presence WILL be used along with "visions" of religious nature to trigger the biggest fuckfest you have ever seen. War in the streets, your own as well. Left + Islam vs Right + Christianity.

Albert Pikes Third. Look it up.

im not sure. probably an alien taking a selfie. but it did happen here.

It's a meme! I was in the thread, it was a shop of killary blowing soros!

Some user posted the original around 4am wednesday. Thread was 404'd and deleted from the archives. All threads discussing it or posting the image get 404'd. Several reconstructions were passed around and the real one has been posted but got deleted. As far as I know, the only copies are corrupted versions. Pic related

This is the image I've been seeing too. Weird that no one has the uncorrupted version.

theupdate.info come here it's a chat where we can discuss shit

Är du med i rotary också?

Non-corrupted ones got posted but deleted almost instantly

Looks like someone got so high they turned into bud.

How do you know? I've seen the site go down plenty of times and no one ever has tried to make a conspiracy out of it.

Also, isn't the time it went off just really odd? Supposedly this happened at like 2 in the morning, none of the usual reasons (increased traffic, DDOS or scheduled maintenance) really make much sense in that context, and also to have posting abilities restricted afterwards is really strange.

Brother? Is that you?

jesus christ no

there is no photo, if there was someone would have saved it

>but it self deleted hurr !!

shut the fuck up

you are all getting rused by CTR good god

open your fucking eyes

there is no alien photo

if there was it'd be breaking news across the whole world

>muh alienz

They're demons, or lower/higher entities. Similar to us, except they found a way to resonate here.

That image is shit its not the real one and looks photoshopped

STOP FALLING FOR ALIEN DISINFO. IT WAS ALL A SLIDE. THE REAL MEAT IS HERE.

SHAREBLUE IS BEHIND IT ALL. ALL THE SHILLS.

THE RUSSIANS DID IT? SHAREBLUE
LOOK AT THIS ALIEN? SHAREBLUE
SUDDENLY THINGS GETTING DELETED? IT'S NOT ALIENS. IT'S (((THEM.))) THEY ARE TIGHTENING THE ONLINE NOOSE.

WE HAVE LOCATED AT LEAST ONE SHARIABLUE HIDEOUT IN CALIFORNIA.

FIND OUT HOW TO STOP BEING A PUPPET OF THE JEWS AND THE CHINKS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HERE.

FIRST THREAD
archive.is/ylKxv

SECOND
archive.is/9LNYn

no, it's you

what are you talking about

Depends on what the pillars are.

Trust me if it was real other anons would have been able to grab and upload it.

>there's this talk
what talk?
where?
who?
when?

this is worse that the bogpill bullshit

That makes no sense.

I don't think it was CTR this entire thing has been fucking funny. Look at all the reproductions its funny as fuck all these retards just don't get the joke though.

But I thought you were him? And I was you?

I am getting a migraine

WTF? i opened this image and my computer started spazzing out
im spooked desu

People still falling for this shit kek

lads you hear that?

real ayyyyy posted never

I'm an alien AMA

But how do I seks her without a vag?

Hear what?

It's definitely the real one, and definitely has been photoshopped. Other anons were screwing around with colors and such trying to make out more detail, which is why there are so many color variations floating around at this point.

All image you'll find of the alien are fake. There are a couple recreations out there (an mspaint version and a photoshop version) that are worth looking at.

We got a discord group for non-shill research and organizing fake shit from real shit

discord.gg/7XMT5Zu

>read the quick rundown
>dont ask for the picture
>dont post fake larp shit in the main channel, fake larp shit goes to their respective channels

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

wip yer minb benis

all i know is something was being deleted not only from the site but from archives too. and also ctr or shills in general arent advanced enough to meme like this. i think the image is real but well never see it.

I agree, it doesn't make sense.

I mean I was just asking.

Alien titties?

Photoshop recreation

pic related is mspaint recreation

We have a potential witness in the discord, he'll be back soon.

Most people are who claim to see it or have it are almost certainly larping. Sort out the shill.

SAGE and REPORT

we don't have tits

And the fact that everytime someone mentions it on Sup Forums it keeps getting 404'd

This is all a ruse, all of you are faggots.

It's supposedly here
34.384677,-110.278260

I don't dare look can some brave user go and copy paste back here

also we're looking for a better photoshop recreation that corresponds directly with the details given by the original witnesses. The photoshop recreation currently being shown around is shitty.

Go away, aqua. You shit goddess

It's a slide m8. Much like the "stenographed NWO flag" that turned out to be from an obscure animu. They are competent enough for that.

You're right, we won't see aliens posted here today. What we can see is who is actually fucking up our chances with aliens and how to fight back.

Screen capture it duh

whale.to/b/energy_robbing.html

what you on about OP
never happened

Others also said that screenshots that included it were still corrupting. I don't buy it, just saying that's what was said.

here is what some have been saying the location is

would be cool if this conspiracy just becomes a meme of badly photoshopped alien descriptions of supposed alien

a world full of wonders

what's wierd is that ive seen a reconstruction very accurate to the descriptions even more so than the corrupted one and the yellow photoshopped one but ive only seen it once

something touched me on the armpit.

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME FAGGOT? TAKE THAT BACK, YOU B-BAKA!

Where allegedly did the original poster say the image came from????

The guy that drew the picture of it (the one that looked like it was from Salad fingers), made this later in photoshop.

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL

bump for interest

Don't listen to shills OP, I planted a hidden camera in my local sewer because of suspected reptilian activity and look what I found. This is one of a kind image, I hope (((they))) don't assassinate me.

The truth is out there!

checked

Give me the quick rundown on all of this

The FBI have been alerted you sick fuck

minb benis unsheathed

Original photo ; keeps crashing my computer, please save this immediately.

>ayylmao selfie gets posted on Sup Forums
>anons find coordinates to Luke AFB in Arizona in the Metadata
>SHTF, thread gets nuked
>subsequent threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, /k/, and /sci/ are nuked, rampant censorship, dunno if other boards are compromised
>site literally goes down, no archive of the original thread, this has been confirmed by 3rd party observation of Sup Forums server uptime
>/x/ thread happens at about 4AM EST where OP posts the original file encrypted with some kind of cipher, anons are halfway through cracking the code before thread gets wiped from existence
>morning after, we still dunno what's going on

If this was real, there would be a post number. Even if they deleted the thread, there would be a missing post number from that time.

Checkmate.

Sorry I want to believe but the actual number of people on here, all the euro trash is on here late night. There would be a screen cap or a phone pic of a computer screen.

google.com/maps/place/33°46'45.2"N 112°41'24.8"W/@33.7792414,-112.6924167,653m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.779237!4d-112.690228

Near lukes airforce base in NV, testing lab

I happened to witness the thread that got Sup Forums wiped.

I was too slow to svae that pic, but damn it was unsettling to say at least.

Something's going on desu.

I want to believe

I don't know what to believe. It's certainly weird, and the amount of idiots rushing in to constantly flood threads on it makes me suspicious.