UK prisons constantly in the news for being lawless hell holes run by the prisoners from the inside...

UK prisons constantly in the news for being lawless hell holes run by the prisoners from the inside. Prison guards or "screws" are cucked in to obscurity due to lack of presence and therefore diminished authority. Legal high "spice" rampant in jails across the country, inducing psychosis in the prisoners. The whole system is fucked.

I'm interested, how are the prisons in the rest of the world? How do we unfuck/cuck ourselves?

Pic related - inmates having a drug party in their cell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk9T3EOsgk
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ5290-0lw0
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=fS5t7WJDgeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OAbAn4LMZlE
youtube.com/watch?v=5AQFpU3tPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=57e1rEBDQTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My mum was a Prison Officers, needs more guards and Prison Officers to need to able to act more aggressively towards inmates.

When did you Mum leave that job? It seems really bad at the moment due to Spice, I wonder if it's always been this bad but just more publicised recently...

Why not just hire soldiers or military to keep watch over them?

ban or blur assault fingers NOW

Also, the whole legal high element adds a new level of danger to the job of a prison guard. There isn't enough money in the world which would make me take on a violent prisoner in a drug induced psychotic episode. Fuck that shit

Her dying played a big part of her leaving, she would organize searches of cells. She said things were played down a lot, and that staff morale was low to cuts in pensions and salary.

I'm waiting for someone from Lebanon to chime in and make me feel better about our prison system

>Her dying
F
& kek'd

Drones are playing a huge part in the smuggling of drugs and phones now.
I think its kind of cool.
all prison guards got an 3 grand pay rise the other day and new recruits will get 5.
Id never apply, with the way things are you can keep it.

>military to keep watch over them?
I doubt that military has a enough prison guards to relieve the need of more prison guards.
There is enough money for me to do, but it isn't £20,000 - £30,000.

its more to do with some 'human rights' bullshit or an EU law.
if you got squads in there there would be court cases all year long for violent beatings of inmates ect.
the soft touch is required by law it seems

>UK prisons constantly in the news for being lawless hell holes run by the prisoners from the inside. Prison guards or "screws" are cucked in to obscurity due to lack of presence and therefore diminished authority.

Wait what the fuck. Explain this statement to me. How are they ran by the prisoners?

Better than US prisons, if you get put into a "work" prison or just somewhere you dislike just start a fight and they will ship you to somewhere safer

US prisons don't care if you get stabbed inside

Bahaha, what's the matter bong? can't send them to prison colony's anymore?

Here's the thing UK bro you need to run Prisons with just enough force. To much you get riots out the ass to little and the inmates tear each other apart. or in the case of ADX florence you just lock em in a cell for years at a time.

some of our prisons in the UK have a high Muslim population and if you get nicked for something 'Islamaphobic' our government will send you to one of these prisons.
sounds comfy right?

This is what happened here.

The court ruled that guards couldn't do shit to the inmates anymore. So now 80% of the prisons are dominated by the criminals, they do whatever they want. And it became a school of crime.

That included, but the army's prison service could only provide a token amount to help the shortage.

>Drones are playing a huge part in the smuggling of drugs and phones now.
The government needs to invest in electronic warfare more, considering the terrorism and crime threat from it.
>with the way things are you can keep it
considering the normal tactics for handling prisoners is either, locking them in the cell or 5-10 guards jumping on them. You wouldn't caught me doing for the lack of benefits you get from it.

>Australia consists of the British criminal classes bred with abbos

Due to budget cuts by the government, there are less guards and more prisoners than ever before. The prisoners are in such a majority that riots have been breaking out all over the country and realistically the guards can't do shit about it. I watched a documentary the other night and there was one prison guard on a wing with 30 prisoners. He was supposed to be making sure the prisoners were behaving but basically he was just a wandering lone cuck in a uniform with absolutely zero authority.

I dunno. Our news almost never mention our prisons or the state they're in.
Not every country has an enormous criminal rate, you know.

maybe petty crimes go to prison but we invest in a prison island somewhere for the seriously serious crimes.
this way we free up a large amount of space here at home and set a cap on population to guard ratio.

this will also ensure sequels to great movies such as 'The Rock' in years to come

you would have to go crazy Rorschach mode.

You guys have the right idea though:

>Pay next to nothing towards prison
>let the prisons degenerate into hell holes
>pay next to nothing towards prisons

Fuck paying for prisons desu, stick 'em inside some barbed wire with two guards outside with rifles and throw some food over the top every now and then.

>US prisons don't care if you get stabbed inside
The thing is here, prison officers have to get involved, except for few reasons.

Anglos are scum.

Fuck off, GB.

We still have, South Georgia island.

Cold and bitter.

they need to send in theroux to crack their bullshit code, a few pregnant pauses and they all break

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk9T3EOsgk

What fucking flag is that? Are you from the moon or some shit!?

the moon probably has a better quality of life

>see documentary on american prisons
>see tent city
>wish that was replicated in the UK
REEEEEE

googled Rorschach
what did you mean?

We tried that, but then they starting killing all the aboriginals. The liberals didn't like that, and threw a hiss fit.
>all that work and all we got out of it was a bunch of shitposters

That's every prison in every country, though.

It just doesn't work. The only way to do this right is katorga (slave labor pulic works) or just execute everyone

Maybe in England. I spent some time at HMP Edinburgh and HMP Addiewell and it was like a camp.There was only one fight I witnessed and it wasn't even bad. We had two lifers in our wing and they were pretty chill.

fucking normies must you always be spoonfed

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ5290-0lw0

They just gave prison officers a pay rise of between £3000 and £5000 effective immediately.

That's their cost effective way of dealing with it.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/

this makes you think

>all that work to colonize Canada and we got a fucking leaf

At least the aussies bring some bants.

>They just gave prison officers a pay rise of between £3000 and £5000 effective immediately.

So what do you need exactly do get the job and why are people leaving it, can't be that hard to stand back and not do alot

What the fuck is that?

When people don't fear prison then the lawless will always be lawless and it will always grow.

Something needs to be done everywhere. Make criminals fear prison time. Make criminals fear cops.

Is this what happens to chavs?

Ohhhh ok. I know most of /pol agrees with that but we are to far gone for that. normies couldn't handle it in 2017+
but isn't Rorschach where you show me a picture and I say I see a vagina?

Nah, the leafs cause major rage and autism.
It's beautiful to watch a good leaf in action.

My friend in the military when stationed in Ireland became a prison guard, so many threats against his wife and children and the prisoners knew who he was where he lived and everything. Scary really part of the reason he moved base to Germany and teaches fitness to new recruits.

>black dude on the left

yes and the characters name in the comic/movie is Rorschach

I'm just stunned someone posting on 4 chan didn't get the reference.

>My friend in the military when stationed in Ireland became a prison guard, so many threats against his wife and children and the prisoners knew who he was where he lived and everything.

That's fucked, how do they go about finding that out just get someone to follow you home?

Is there any protection against that

Yah so you beat the guy who stabbed someone to within a inch of their life then throw them back in the cell if he survives the retribution from the dudes whose friends he stabbed then he learns a lesson.

>but isn't Rorschach where you show me a picture and I say I see a vagina?

No, it's where I hold up a mirror and you see a pussy.

Ill lurk more
I dont really watch modern movies.

The legal highs got prohibited. Illegal drugs get smuggled in by gangs.

It's not that bad I did a year in 2015-2016 it's only bad because of how soft they are on inmates. Like I could go up and punch someone in the face in there and get 2 weeks basic regime but could still go to work 5 days a week and basically be out my cell 5 hours a day. They need to start giving out solitary confinement for any misbehaviour. I only got 2 days solitary for smashing my cell up.

it came to me and I had to say it

9/10 to be fair

>44%
>1 in 5
misleading

Prisons here are rusty buildings from the 50's were the inmates scratch the walls for iron bars to use as makeshift weapons
Also since conjugal visits are really hard to get most jails have improvised shacks ( small A shaped ""buildings" ) made of cardboard box were a complex bureaucracy decides whose turn is it to go in and masturbate

Violence
youtube.com/watch?v=fS5t7WJDgeQ

Death
youtube.com/watch?v=OAbAn4LMZlE

AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=5AQFpU3tPqQ

Male on male buttsex ( forced )
youtube.com/watch?v=57e1rEBDQTo

IF you come here ( why ?) don't commit crimes or at least don't get caught

what kind of legal high do they use ? fermented shit ?

keep me posted

>what kind of legal high do they use ? fermented shit ?

its called spice. I think its meant to replicate weed or skunk but It can instantly do some people in and make them psychotic, some dont recover either.

still..
id rather smoke spice than
>cardboard box were a complex bureaucracy decides whose turn is it to go in and masturbate

my ex wanted to go to south america so I broke up with her