Most frequent are:
>You Indians smell like shit
>Poo in loo
>Your poor, go pick tea leaves
>You were conceived in a coffee van
>You degenerate piece of shit
>You deserve to die
>You cut wood and make us tissues but don't clean your anus

Well what the fuck does come to your mind when you see an Indian. And why so much hate? What example has been set up of people like us?

stupid

I met a Good Catholic Indian, good man.

He's a priest now, god bless him.

I hated when Indians came into my store when I worked in retail. 90% were always rude, always aggressively asking for discounts, always leaving a huge mess in the dressing room/shoe section, always left whatever they tried on stinking of onions and garlic and treated my workers poorly and then complained about my workers to receive discounts.

There's no point in even letting them in the store, they always leave a mess but never buy anything that isn't below 10$ and even then they still complain about the price. I actually thought Indians were nice people until I actually had to deal with them.

My biggest problem with dot not feather Indians is that they get so handily destroyed by Pakistan. Like, Jesus, how are you guys even on the internet if you can't best those losers? Have you guys invented the spear yet? Step your game up

Indian Catholics are bro tier and definitely don't have a designated poo hand, they use toilets

I lived in India for a year, liked Indian ppl a lot, but it's weird to be ripped off by a 7 year old running his fathers clothing store, while he speaks so politely and cutely.

Im so sorry that the retarded ones go there

chekd

Don't take my hatred too personally. I don't know why I expect you guys to be better than you are. Maybe it's unfair of me to expect you to be better militarily than people you outnumber what, 10 to 1?

>the gypsy charm

indians/jews talk in naive voice to disable the prey

I see....
>Be Indian
>Need to go to US
>Be swaggy, gotta rise above natives
>Bargain like a Jew
>Not change culture
>Not respect others
>Expect them to act good like back home
>Say others are racist when come home to sell property and ask parents to act like babysitter in US

That's why I hate my country men

I had a (westernized) indian gf for years. Was pretty good.

Indian food is great, but India is a cesspool. It's a place to do shock-tourism in.

They'd sell you for their selfishness. People like me are 1/2000 worthless fucks. They don't even know shit after posting muh swag on fb for girls

True story

>Indian girl from an educated indian family
>"india is the most vibrant, cultured and diverse countries. You are an asshole for thinking otherwise.I am proud to be an indian"
>5 years later after living in Australia
>U wot m8, what do you mean I'm not Australian? You're a fucking nazi. You have no right to say that"

I work at a gym to pay my way through uni. The Indians that come in always try to swindle their way into a better deal. Then proceed to complain when we can't do anything for them considering we don't have the option to change prices. They leave their sweaty curry smelling rags all around they gym. They also are the most spineless people that exist when they are by themselves. They all work for CVS from visas, though they are essentially slaves for very little pay. Before this job i was under the impression that they were at least somewhat friendly, smart people. However, after dealing with them on a daily basis I am convinced they are the lowest form of human life.

tldr version: Indians overall stink like shit and are rude people.

RARE
Every interaction I have ever had with your kind is shit. Call me at 3 am sir dis is Microsoft support you have virus. You all smell like shit. You are like a more vocal and smelly chinese except the chinese have good food. Also everyone of you is a fucking thief.

Rapist fucking a (literally) shitty asshole

Even Paki's are better then you because at least they don't breed like fucking rats.

why would an indian be in estonia

This is user bro. Most Americans who see Indians in America love them. Smart family bro tier oriented doctor, tech savvy people... we don't like the Indians in India who rape women on busses with steel rods and shit in the street

They smell funny and dress weird but are still alot better than pakis or bangladeshis

I gew up in a nice suburb of Orlando (India of Florida) and went to advanced classes all throughout school with plenty of Indian students in my classes whos parents were doctors and such from India.

High caste Indians, lighter and well paid ones, have a massive superiority complex while smelling like shit and still being ugly. It doesnt matter how much you fucks practice speed chess, take the timer off and every white and jewish kids in my class won.

That being said some of them were bros and I dont hate Indians at all when they act normal and dont eat curry.