75% of Sup Forums still supports Milo

>75% of Sup Forums still supports Milo

So tell me Sup Forums, if Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks said what Milo said word for word, would you give him the benefit of the doubt?
Would you defend him?

You're not a hypocrite, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7okku7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!

I'd expect it, he's a roach.

>someone says something controversial you agree with
>OH YEAH WHAT IF SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T LIKE SAID THE SAME THING EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER DID AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL

retarded thread, neck yourself

This is going to blow your fucking mind but just because you agree with a lot of things someone says it doesn't mean you have to agree with 100% of the things someone says.

Bill Maher said basically the same thing and I thought it was fine. And I fucking hate kike maher

I would not give a fuck because i dont watch this bacon grease face lathered fat fuck

Absolutely not. Don't pretend not to understand team dynamics. Are you 12?

Yes, I probably would. Dude does more damage to his own side than ours at this point.

So if he did, you would defend him right?

Reminder that we were warned

Ain't that the truth. The left really fucked up making a genocidal maniac the face of their alt-media movement.

I don't support Milo especially after this he went right to towing the feminist anti pedo line. Fucking bluepilled nigger lover fag.

I would defend his right to say it.

>75% of Sup Forums pull numbers out of their ass.

I would because I believe people can consent around the age of 14. I think there should be an age range though because of manipulation.

>You're not a hypocrite, are you?

How is defeating the marxist left hypocritical in any way??

It was a strawpoll.
And they're extremely scientific.

Define defend. Again, nobody is "defending" what Milo said. What they are trying to do is use his comment to discredit his ENTIRE BEING. You're making the PRESUMPTION that EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAYS IS 100% CORRECT.

Remember, A broken clock is right twice a day and Milo has been right about many things more then twice. Cenk has been right about a few things as well. His rant against that Armenian girl about guys saying things in private about women is true. A few others here and there but people are not monolithic.

I think we need to implement the French rule. Half your age plus seven.

Don't you think if we accept 100% of people who hate the other side it hurts us like how rabid feminists and BLM hurt the left?

I didn't take it, so the figures don't speak for all of Sup Forums

% of Sup Forums still supports Milo
What? Nobody likes fags.

there isn't a single poll anywhere where 100% of people everywhere are polled.

You didn't vote but a guy who would have voted differently to you also didn't vote.

Polls literally exist to generalise.

That's not pedophilia that's just crony pedophilia

I HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED MILO AND NEVER WILL

HE IS A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT AND NOT EVEN AMERICAN

ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE REDPILLED WHILE SUPPORTING THIS DEGENERATE IS A SHILL AND TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR IDEOLOGY

If Cenk Uygur was a victim of sexual abuse when he was 13 or 14, yeah I probably would.

If Milo named his kid Prometheus Maximus would liberals say he wasn't a retard?

>if we accept 100% of people who hate the other side it hurts us

Sure. In the long run, it will make us too extreme to be healthy.... But we need to win right now.

We can't afford a loss or the west is dead.

r/the_donald needs to leave, nobody supports that attention seeking rat

>Milo has been right about many things
That nigger-loving faggot has never been right about anything. Go somewhere else if you want to be a fag.

He's fat and ugly so I don't give a shit

this is apples and oranges, because cenk isn't gay and didn't have the life experiences that Milo had. Milo literally learned with the American people that he had been covering for his abusers. He essentially took the opinion that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and a bankruptcy would have been ultimately more damaging. I don't feel great about that comparison, but I didn't endure what he did, so I won't pretend that my opinion carries any weight here.

How about lena dunham tho? I roll my eyes when folks say she molested her sister. She's trash, and just about everything bad about white america rolled up into one fatsuit, and she DID lie about being raped by a conservative to further her career, but she is NOT a molester. At least not as evidenced by the stories we've heard so far. There's plenty of legit shit to despise Dunham and Ugyr for, we don't need to inflate non-issues and forego the low hanging fruit to grasp at straws.

Muh sample space

This, Milo (the nigger sucking kike) has always been hated by Sup Forums except for a few fags

Does this look like that shithole the_donald to you

>implying he wasn't

I would first laugh because thay would mean that the sweaty roach got assblasted by a preacher, then I would go about my way shitposting. Look at it this way, Milo stated some business that would of been better left alone. At the same time, celebrities and politicians have stated shit about cross generation fucking for years. Look at some of the shit Ted Kennedy said. Also Milo only implied, if Cenk said that shit I would laugh at him, that's about it.

I'd ask if it was historical fact of falsehood

Sticking things up your little sisters vagina is full on molestation broh

I agree that she's not a child predator or anything like that, but putting pebbles in your young sister's vagina and masturbating while they're sleeping in the same bed as you is fucking creepy and evidence of deeper issues in that household.

Armenian Genocide

>implying that calling bullshit on media =/= defence of milo.

Difference being that Cenk wasn't molested as a child, and looking at the whole scenario it sounds like a victim trying to personally explain away why he was abused. I felt bad for Milo, more then anything. His comments on a relationship at 17 years of age with a 28 year old man honestly didn't mean anything. I understood what he meant; In the gay community, it's a common practice that doesn't really have to do with pedophilia, it's more about living with a man who will provide for them and also give them an idea of what it's like to live as a gay man going into their later years. It seems kinda fucked up, but the thing is that it's a common gay mindset; You can't attack Milo for holding a common belief held amongst a lot of gay men without trying to attack that entire lifestyle, which is what I hope this ends up turning into.

I think we need to pull all of this shit out into the light, shit like George Takei, who said things equally as strange, and keep digging on it, because there is assuredly more. When all these famous gay people are shown to have a similar lack of care for these age differences, it will literally be forcing them to attack gays in general. If they attack Milo for having common gay views, they have to attack a lot of gays who share those views.

% of Sup Forums still supports Milo

True, but we don't really believe anything so we want lulz. Milo can fuck all babbys he wants and Sup Forumstards would offer their children to his faggoty meatpole.

That would be more like Sup Forums

yes; no; i try to keep things consistent.
i'm not obligated to defend anyone. i have cause to not have a lot of professional respect for cenk so i'd therefore let him twist in the wind.
if his job were at stake that might be a different story. as in, if tyt were going to shut down if someone didn't step up and point out exactly what was said in what context then yes, i'd probably bang out a couple of 'graphs on why we shouldn't lynch an innocent person and how it's not reasonable to go after someone's livelihood over an opinion.
and fuck you, faggot, for making me defend cenk in your imaginary world.

did that roach get over trump winning yet? kek

What did he say? And I'm not asking what you think he said, I want to know the exact words that came out of his mouth that have all you fags flipping out.

Half true
poal.me/7okku7