Wow pol, is this what you wanted? I hope youre fucking happy with yourselves

Wow pol, is this what you wanted? I hope youre fucking happy with yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes
express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
youtube.com/watch?v=iNP8YxSQntg
youtube.com/watch?v=WsI23Nivtv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She would of never have been here to begin with.

If you can't tumor the time, don't tumor the crime.

I'm very happy. Brain tumors are expensive to fix and American citizens shouldn't be footing the bill for illegal immigrants.

true

You know pol, she has a point...

>From hospital

Getting free healthcare on taxpayer money I'm sure.

This man, he speaks logic

>having a brain tumor should exempt you from the law
really makes me think

Why do leftists never try to change things through the legislature? It's always either the courts or treason for them.

>man stealing medical services
You have to go back.

Sure. Law enforcement agents enforcing a nations laws is exactly the same as Islamic terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes

Why should I pay for her to be hospitalized

Throw her over the wall. You broke the law, and now you act like I'm the bad guy for wanting the law enforced.

Oh jew!!! Kek

Is she banned from Mexican hospitals? No? Bye.

Wow pol, you literally cant refute this

well, they now know where to start looking.

Mexico can pay for the surgery.

What's to refute? You're making our point for us. Illegal immigrants are taking American citizens jobs. Since they're illegal they are also taking the jobs at an extremely reduced wage thereby depressing wages in the country further.

First, Mexico has to give up the Real Photo of the Ayy Lmao.

This just turned my day around for the better, thanks OP.

This is more than I could have ever dreamed.

Also this. If she has a brain tumor they need to get her back to Mexico fast as fuck so they can start working on her.

Glad she can get her brain cancer cared for out of my tax dollars... It would be nice if I, a US citizen and a tax payer, could afford to see a doctor too.

Agriculture jobs will be dealt with w/ VISA, construction jobs will go to the college grads once they realize Feminist Film Theory has few job prospects.

90% of Sup Forums should get disability bucks

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

Hit the bricks, Maria, and take your tumor with ya!

Dang pol, so much this.

Yes.

In all fairness most of the terrible things ISIS does are within their sharia laws.

>one syllable words are one syllable away from 2 syllable words

Yes, let them die. Let's make sure they
>tumor
Don't reproduce with their inferior genes.

Beautiful!

Shouldn't have saved the bullet

American hospital is for Americans. We're a country, not a church.

Exactly.

Why should American people be responsible for the Mexican government's incompetence and pay for her medical treatment?

She could always go back to Mexico and get their bright intellectuals to cure her, you know the ones the left always talks about.

why do my tax dollars have to pay for her treatment. She should of stayed in her own country.

>They do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for.

1. Just because you live in the US doesn't make you a citizen
2. They went to the US illegally, that's what they did wrong.

Place ice directly on tumor to reduce swelling budget

>legal authorities punishing those who commit crimes is the same as an act of war
so I guess the govt declared war on the people because they imprisoned and are going to sentence Dylan roof to death?

Ecstatic

I'm sure there's two sides to that story.

Jesus. What have they done to deserve this?

i'll be happy when they start shooting them

>Do nothing wrong
>Except break the law by coming here illegally

They are republicans so its ok.

A beautiful and enriching culture...

>Mom
They're really reaching for sympathy there. If she didn't have children she wouldn't be worth as much?

They asked for the right to vote

I guess that mexican economic machine better get revved up.

not enough. need about 6 million more

>your tax dollars should pay for the health of illegal invading non whites that hate you

No thanks

She shouldn't have been using our healthcare system.

in central and south America beheading is all the fucking do.
It could be over anything really if the cartel is involved

Kek approves.

Not to mention that many don't pay their taxes.

Man I need glasses, in the thumbnail I read it as KFC Agents

this ones on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=iNP8YxSQntg

See ya bitch. Go get that fine mexican medical at the mexican taxpayers expense.

Sounds good to me.

Woman enters country illegally and expects FREE medical care... eat horse cock bitch!

Try to refute THIS ONE pol...

Epic. This is the best time to be alive.

Shes 100% right.

lovely people, why wouldn't you want them in your country?

I was gonna say to gas all the bystanders but I think that would be too lenient of a punishment

LOL this is awesome. Four dead beaners is what I see and I am enjoying what I'm seeing.

So does anyone know what the actual deportation numbers are so far since trump took office? A little bit of math could tell us whether he's on pace with obama, behind him or way ahead. I'll personally be pissed of if he isn't doubling the annual numbers at a minimum.

Id fuck her! Anyone else?

Liberals constantly say that America is a terribly big brute to "brave PoC." So isn't this what we're known for?

(you)

Fuckin lol, I wonder if that bitch wishes she could deport the tumor. poetic.

almost
i wonder who got it
please don't let it be a leaf...

Negative ghost rider. Tell ya what if you're so worried about this bitch why don't YOU pay for her treatment in full. Then I'd be ok with her getting treated here in america b4 going back.

Those sanpaku eyes

behind him, itll probably be picked up once he gets his cabinet in place and whatnot, the first couple months are always slow for a president

CAAARRLOOOOS!

fake news

Literally exactly what I wanted

He needs to get that shit wrapped up then and get the supreme court filled so we can start making some real headway. The judicial activism has been out of control since he took office

Why are people so mean to other cultures, they are just like us.
youtube.com/watch?v=WsI23Nivtv0

No. They're not.

>> Democrats complain of expenaive healthcare.
>> Fully support illegals makong their healthcare more expensive

Democrats are now the party trying to make every single little interest group happy but they all conflict in some way.

This is why childishness never built or kept thriving a single society in the history of humanity.

Darwin was right

Obama and Osama are only have one letter difference.

Good, a empty hospital bed for an actual US citizen.
How much do you want to bet that we were all paying for the treatment of this illegal, too?

False Prophet, begone from this place, and return to the pit from whence you came!

If Mexicans were like us theyd be making Mexico great again. But theyre not. So they won't.

You clearly know zero mexicans. Yes they work hard but squander their hard work on a corrupt government who literally robs them to death

Annoying

Exactly why we have no business being over there and telling them what to do.

>pic
Nah goym, living in your parents' house and taking care of it and them is neeting and uncool. Cool young goyms take a small loan of lifetime installments in your good Scholomo Schecklestein's Patriotic Bank and buy their "own", as far from home and your own people as possible. You don't want to be uncool, do you, Billy?