I'm transgender and kind of scared now

Especially for what this means about the gym locker room. I just want to change into gym clothes and keep my stuff locked up; why all the hate? :(

Post feminine benus.

I wish I was skinny and feminine enough to be a trap, my biggest fantasy is being mercilessly fucked by an alpha who saw my weakness and dressed me as a girl

STFU FAGGOT if you actually look like a women you can enter the womens dressing room no problem like traps have been doing for years, if your one of those faggots that do little to nothing to actually look feminine then fuck you fag and actually try to look like a woman.

don't fool yourself. being trans isn't fun, especially these days.

yeah they've been doing it for years and no one knew/cared. now though if you live in a red state people are actively looking for you, hoping to start a fight. so far i've been okay but i'm just waiting for the violations to my civil rights to start.

trans discrimination is what makes america great?

No you fucking shill

The obama rule just told schools to let trannie kids use the bathrooms they want

Trump removed that guideline meaning local schools can still let trannies use the bathrooms if they want it's just no longer a federal mandate

This has fuck all to do with private gyms or bathrooms

shut the fuck up. these are all inter-related issues and that trump has support in fucking over trans students says a lot about the current political and cultural climate. states like mine are trying to pass "bathroom bills" and it's fucking pathetic.

and now a lot of trans students will have to deal with bigoted school administrations trying to tell them where to pee. it's deplorable.

>a lot of trans students

How many? How many of there are you?

I'm sorry you have a mental issue and I'm sorry your family and support network appeases it instead of seeking healthy solutions for you.

you are not a woman (or man whatever you are) and you never will be. No amoint of makeup or hormones or surgery will change that

You will still be your natural gender just disguised, in costume. A charade.

You don't have any right to demand people cater to you and let you use a private bathroom

It is also not the federal governments duty to accommodate your mental illness at the expense of the other 99.9% of people who are t trannies

So no, FUCK you

Honestly I've been very apathetic about the whole Trump thing for a long time. I never really even go out, and I live in a super liberal city, but I've been getting kinda scared that rights could be set back in an instant. I hope it doesn't happen but I definitely do not like the current political climate.

Because there are no guide lines. Anyone can declare their gender at anytime. That is a problem.

Complete failure to understand what a right is and how our system even works.

What rights will be set back? The only ones trying to "set back rights". Are gun grabbers, people like Blm that want whites to suffer on their behalf, language police that tell us how to speak and what we can say

Not forcing people to let trannies in a bathroom isn't a fucking right

LOCK YOUR BALLS IN THE LOCKER TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT FUCKING DEGENERATE FUCK

OP here. Heres a pic of me

>It is also not the federal governments duty to accommodate your mental illness at the expense of the other 99.9% of people who are t trannies
what expense? all i want to do is use the bathroom and gym locker room without being harassed. this is a human rights issue.

well it is happening. several states are moving forward with anti-LGBT legislation, and instances of hate crimes are going up. widespread apathy allowed this to happen and it will only get worse. trump has been in office little over a month and we're already seeing a major uptick in civil rights violations.

If you're sane enough to identify as "trans" rather than as a girl, what's wrong with going into a mens locker room looking like a regular long-haired skinny boy?

>rights
Are you retarded?

homeless niggers harrass me all the time because im white. give me legal protection.

boo hoo faggot. deal with your freakish consequences.

admit youre insane and youll be granted protection as mentally insane

in
sane

I voted for Hillary. I live in Texas. If that ever passes honestly I'll consider moving to Canada.

thanks for pointing out my sanity lol.

i've been in men's rooms. tried it at a play at the local theater when the women's room had a massive line. had two guys in there notice me and say weird as shit things. one guy literally said, "you remind me of my time in france!"

another guy saw me, laughed, and was like, "line too long?" and gave a creepy grin.

my goal in a bathroom or locker room is to get in, do what needs to be done, and get out without being noticed. in the women's room everyone avoids eye contact and doesn't really say anything to strangers. or that's been my experience. and maybe i have some vaguely masculine traits, but at first glace i'm very fem and no one ever seems to look at me. because it's awkward. in the men's room? i immediately stick out and cause a scene.

that's not to say that someday i might be noticed in the women's room. this is what i'm afraid of. especially at the gym where all it takes is one complaint to management and i'm forced out of the locker room entirely. i pay my gym fees the same as anyone, so i should have access to all of the same facilities. including sauna (which no one goes in naked anyway) and lockers.

Please do, we don't want you here. If not Canada, at least go to California. Just get the fuck out of Texas.

It is not your right to have a safe space where you and all the other confused queers can gather. It is not your right to demand a different restroom because you cant accept basic biology. "Trans" are subhuman and should be gassed

Women don't need to be exposed to your male body if they chose not too.

You are invading their private agreed on changing space and claiming it's force to ask you to leave

Nobody is "transgender".

>trans discrimination is what makes america great?

if being normal and not tolerating degeneracy, then yes call it great if you'd like

I don't understand your image. Context?

>hate crime is going up

No it isn't, and if it is it's probably against whites from minorities

You belong in an insane asylum. You're mentally ill, seek help.

This. people outside of Austin could give less about "muh bathroom rights" . Even Houston(the new York of the south) rejected the bill that would let trannies use the restroom of their made up gender.

Sucks to be you, but you make up an insanely small portion of society. The laws that allow anyone to use any bathroom with no restrictions is an issue for the majority.

>I don't like people noticing I'm a freak

Either deal with that you are a freak or hide it. Why do you expect the world to cater to you fucker?

you mental problems aren't our problem.

charades

kys. problem solved.

if you dont like your states laws move to another state or...
>shut the fuck up

why all the hate for the kids that don't want you in their bathrooms and locker rooms? and that is what the Obama rule was, hatred for the desires of the majority of the population. That rule was improperly implemented with no feedback from anyone, especially not the majority of the people affected. be a faggot if you want, more power to you, but don't expect other people to be forced to cater to your delusions., You aren't a girl, never will be a girl, and your forcing this on real women is total disrespect for real women. got that, vegan faggot?

There's no need for bills to allow anyone to do anything. Forever before this came up bathrooms were unregulated and this was a non-issue, because trans people are less than 1% of the population. It's just now that some states are passing bills making it against the law to use the bathroom for the sex you weren't born as.

You should be scared. I can't wait to kick the shit of the next tranny I see.

I know how you feel op, once I put shoe polish on my face and tried to hang out with black people but they beat me up

Because you have a mental problem and fuck you thats why.

>Post feminine benus.

Do it.

KYS Fagot

how about don't fucking go in the men's room "just because the line is long at the women's" - real men don't just get to interchangeably use what ever bathroom is most convenient for them at the time.

If you look like a chick, go the fuck in the women's bathroom like you think you should. Own it. who the fuck cares if its "illegal" - there's no bathroom police. just plead ignorance if you actually get it trouble, which you won't. nobody wants to have that fucking conversation. its you guys making it such a "woe is me", boo fucking hoo issue that pisses people off. straight people don't give a fuck about your problems, just like you don't give a fuck about any of my problems.

Trump's action does not affect you at all if you are not a student, idiot. You talk about being "fucked over" and don't care that you are fucking over people made uncomfortable by your weird ass half man half woman appearance.

i'm not exposing anyone to my "male body". inside the women's locker room they have handicapped changing stalls that i use if i have to change, and even then behind the closed door i don't take my underwear off. but i'm feeling very unwelcome, particularly in a red state where the hateful transphobic rhetoric is getting crazy.

and in the bathroom? who the hell ever sees anyone's nude body in a bathroom? all the stalls have doors that kinda lock.

i've lived here my entire life. i was born here. i found a decent job here and have made a life here. it's sad that i'm being made to feel unwelcome and unwanted.

i'm not disrespecting anyone, least of all women. how are you even making that connection?

yeah that's what i've learned. stay out of the men's rooms if you don't want to be noticed. if you don't want to have weird interactions with creepy guys.

>For the sex you weren't born as
Probably because getting your dick chopped off doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a mutilated man. That mutilated man needs to use the men's restroom.

Use the correct changing room and there won't be a problem.

/entire issue

sounds like one guy gave you a cheeky one liner and the other applauded you for being smart enough to not wait in line.

whats the problem here?

>There's no need for bills to allow anyone to do anything.

if the people want a bill that makes a social rule a law then so be it. just like there's no harm in not having one there is no harm in having one either.

>not just repressing

i dont do anything if theres the slighest chance of social blowblack

why be yourself when its too much effort and pain.

how are you making the connection that you are being disrespected and fucked over by something that doesn't even affect you if you aren't a student? why do you think you have the right to force other people to accept your abnormality? I'm a fucking tranny too and I can't stand fucking snowflakes like you. kys

>but i'm feeling very unwelcome
Well, you are very unwelcome. Get this through your hormone rattle brain you delusional faggot: you are not wanted and the sooner you kill yourself the better.

if this is a humans rights issue then when is the UN invasion or sanctions against the United States?

>I feel unwelcome

what makes you think you deserve otherwise?

You already have access to those things at your gym, you are just not permitted to use those which are not assigned to people of your sex.

>be weirdo
>expect other people not to be weirded out

Seriously?

it was awkward. i'm not used to people talking to me or even really looking at me (more than a glance) in the bathroom. plus it was a little scary. i don't want to be outed in a room full of men.

sad :(

snowflakes? i don't even really talk in public. try my hardest to blend in with the scenery. it's not just the trump rule, it's the emboldened republicans pushing "bathroom bills" in states like mine.

>telling us where to pee
you mean like how the rest of us have a sign telling us which bathroom to use??

hey, maybe i can use this as an excuse to watch women pee in public places bc i'm a guy.

Eat shit. I hope your mother gets cancer.
The one thing I can't stand is when dumb fucks like you act like you're on some moral and logical highground in this issue. You're an arrogant idiot, one of the worst combinations there is. Making blanket statements about that shit when you don't even consider any real factors and are just spouting your edgy fucking meme opinion. You are the worst type of person who is incapable of thinking for themselves but is fanatical in whatever opinion they're consuming at that time anyway. I may be a tranny but you are literally human garbage.

>i'm not disrespecting anyone, least of all women. how are you even making that connection?

>pretending you are a woman
>wanting to use the federal government to force your way into real women's spaces
>using your abnormality to try to redefine what a woman is
>pretending you know anything about what a real woman experiences beyond panties, lipstick, high heels and two dollar back alley blowjobs

Just have a third category of bathrooms and lockerooms with a snowflake symbol. All of the handicaps, degenerates and men-pretending-to-be-women can use that bathroom. Do you really want to be sharing with these people?

its not sad. it means ill never get hurt or ever have to care about myself or what people think.

its just easier repressing. the reality is not so kind.

after all. i can always off myself if i cant handle it.

>don't fool yourself. being trans isn't fun, especially these days.
We dont gare :dd post benis :DDD

There's that lovely trannie temperance that is well known.

You are an abomination and you will know what death is soon enough.

Fuck you. Should I be allowed in a woman's locker room because I feel pretty today?? Bonus seeing all the titties in there

Here's a way out: jump in front of a truck. You're a delusional, poor excuse for a man who needs to die.

>snowflakes? i don't even really talk in public. try my hardest to blend in with the scenery. it's not just the trump rule, it's the emboldened republicans pushing "bathroom bills" in states like mine.

we live in a country of laws, and those laws reflect the values of the people in each state. if the majority of the people in your state don't want you in the women's bathrooms, you have no right to be there. tell me something, at what age did you begin to transition?

because you're a disgusting, mentally ill freak

now we need pics, u can really pass for a woman?

>bathroom bills
so you're butt hurt you can't congregrate in bathrooms and creep everyone out? fuck off you should neck yourself. why are you even on pol you fucking shill.

the rest of us use our correct bathrooms like we're supposed to, sorry you think you deserve special rights for being unlike 90% of america but you don't this is our country. go somewhere else if you don't like it faggot.

>red states
if you lived in a red state i'm surprised no one knifed you for being in the wrong bathroom yet. if i caught you in there and you even looked at me or my son i would cut your head off and claim self defense since you tried to molest my son

Don't stay off of your meds for too long, freak. You just might end up killing yourself.

user was speaking the truth having you dick chopped off makes you a militated man period. There are facts and here are feelings learn the fucking difference

Good. Stop being trans.

>tfw I use the same bathroom as this

I'm okay with this

see. i dont need to deal with this because pol doesent have mind readers

>I have a right to few good

Seriously kill yourslef you useless eater

>still have a dick?
mens room, can't whip that kinda gear out in a womens locker room

>chopped off dick?
go for it

you're mentally deranged, friendo. you belong in a mental ward.

Why beard? Looks bad man.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

How hard is it to understand that the bathroom you use depends on what chromosomes you have?

>for the sex you weren't born as.
You're still that sex, just horribly injured. Because that's what SRS is. It literally creates a wound that must be dilated or it will heal shut.

No mental ilness have never been a fun subject, I hope they treat you well at the institution.

> why all the hate? :(
Because you type like that you fuckin faggot.

RUAQT!?!?!

NUDES NOW!

You are not and will never be a woman. You are a man with a mental illness.

go back to Sup Forums you faggot

DRUMPHHHH BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

Boipucci or gtfo

It's not about you, you make up less the %0.5 of the population. It's about the much larger percent of pedos and perverts that will take advantage of the lefts complete destruction of the concept of binary gender. Some of them belive gender can be fluid, so all a perv would have to do is "I feel like a woman today" and he's permitted in women's restrooms. He doesn't even have to identify as transgender or change his registered sex, just be "genderfluid".

This isn't your tumblr blog

It is not societies job to cater to you; it is your job to be accepted in society

>it's hard

Yeah faggot it's hard for everyone, the insane abundance of modern America has allowed you to concern yourslef with feeling like a girl instead of not dying

Toughen the fuck up

Checked

Props for not succumbing to your weakness, just don't breed.

We can hope

You don't belong on this planet, better luck next life

then you should kill yourself. You are mentally sick and should be locked up or put down.

the meds might kill him too. messing with the endocrine system can cause some really bizarre freakouts. most trannies have some form of personality disorder, estrogen makes you more aware of your feelings, and inside every tranny there is deep, dark abyss of painful emptiness that drives them to seek identity. no one likes to talk about this, but that overwhelming emptiness is so terrible many trannies literally kill themselves to escape it. i consider myself lucky to still be alive after facing it. but i did survive and facing it showed me the truth of my situation.

Personally im against it, so all the qtpi traps have to pee on me in the mens bathroom

You sound like an unstable attention whore and a massive fag, thanks for using a trip so I can filter you, Cunt.

>1+1 = 6
> private property is violence
>this man is a woman

All of these are equally untrue

trap shill is shill. obviously baiting by even being on /pol, maybe he's lost and thought this was tumblr