G-Germans and Nordics are the m-master race

>G-Germans and Nordics are the m-master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying they controlled all that at the same time

Greediness is not a sign of the master race.

>classic JIDF thread
you know what to do gentlemen.

We did excluding the 13 colonies

Everything but the Thirteen Colonies, yep.

Still rocking British Antarctica

> tfw the sun never sets on your empire

Best ally, godspeed.

Adding now both the Portuguese and Spanish Empires.

Some frog, add yours and stump the nordicucks.

>implying colonizing pooistan is something to be proud of
>implying colonizing burgerland is something to be proud of
>implying colonizing straya is something to be proud of

It really is, fritz

wow, empty land and poo in loos.
fun fact: without india the british empire had less people living in it than the german confederacy

Do you actually understand how hard it us to keep hundreds of millions of people half way across the world under your control?

But they are not under your control.

Why bother then? Just to paint your teeth brown?

We don't even notice we're doing it. How hard could it be?

>german humour

>british empire

We're more of an empire currently than you were in your entire history.

What empire? Can't criticise your precious Muslim pets, chinks and Hindus aplenty.

Jolly ol' England, once a feared country, are now being chastised to not even entertain the thought of touching a pointy object. The CCTV is always recording, sweetie. But it tends to ignore the crimes of Pakis and other assorted criminals.

Beautiful, beautiful diversity.

Well yeah, thanks for proving it with that map of an Empire built by people with mostly germanic and nordic ancestry.
(before you get smart, you are literally of Anglo-Saxon aka germanic descent)

How the fuck is australia part of your shitty fucking kingdom? Its an island of your fucking prisoners. I highly doubt they want to associate with you for anything other than economic support. Your shitty fucking kingdom ruined the world. You spread like a fucking virus through war. America is a good example. They were free. Then your dumbasses started threatening them and forced them to form a government. A government you would eventually infiltrate. I see how you fuckers work.

>what are celts

>anglo-saxons not germanic

Subhumans that germanics cucked.

>I highly doubt they want to associate with you for anything other than economic support.

A quarter of our flag today is the union jack

WE

Bring me home motherland.

>Why having colonies is so profitable?
Jee, i guess your ancestors started two world wars just for lulz. Come on, Ahmed, read some histry books already.

Britain is more celt that germanic. Celts are the true master race

Aren't Anglos basically the Germanics that escaped Germanic lands?

You guys really need to disband the UK and just call yourselves Scottland, England and Ireland. It's annoying not knowing which one is behind that flag.

I'm talking Britain. You know, the island to the right of Ireland and is made up of Scotland, Wales and England. We're more celt than germanic.

Culturally, somewhat. Genetically, no.

Pommy

white opinions only please

>G-Germans and Nordics are the m-master race

Who said that ?

You're the pom though.
germans and nordics

anglos are more then half germanic anyway kek

Is it not still the case for the UK & Commonwealth? France still has enough overseas territories for the Sun not to actually set on it.

>WE WUZ BRITS AND SHEEEEIT

You don't fool me, Rajesh Lee.

>germans and nordics

I met Germans and Danish...
I was ashamed how much they were depressing themself.

Don't try to project your own desire to some dead nations William.

That is just unfair and without class.

> Implying Anglo Saxons are not Germanic.
Fucking Neet's.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

Empire 2.0 when?

The British are Germanic-Celtic mongrels. If anything our obvious superiority proves hybrid vigor.

In the future we're going to be unstoppable when we're Germanic-Celtic-Indian-African-Polish mongrels

whatever immigration throws at us only makes us S T R O N G E R

Latins are the real masterrace. 95% white, because iron still needs a bit of carbon to become steel. Nordniggers are only good at producing shit, their hearts are made of ice, no human emotions. Sad!

Was this the Anglo's masterplan all along? Will you genocide all the Aryans afterwards?

why do amnericans not let us in now, seems rude

>wetbacks

>superior

>kek

All that superior Hispanic literature really rustles me gimmes.

colonizing poland is any better?

anglo-"saxons" and "normans" settled britain my friend, as well as viking nords, you're more then half german, face it

Me on the right

The only thing that we never live down is that every time we put the Germans down we never finish the job. The get back up again, surpass us in terms of regional power and then have to be put down again.

This time lets get it right.

Fuck off both of you, i never fell for the eternal ally meme. British people are just total cunts. If you werent an island the French would have raped you to death.

Good times

If it weren't for us Spain would have raped YOU to death

>brits
>celtic

Not since the days of the angles and saxons completely displacing what was left of the celts the romans butchered. Unless you're irish or scottish, you don't have a single drop of celt in you.

>114002877

Elaborate, the only time you really made a difference was against Napoleon, we can handle the Spanish just fine

"Anglo-Saxons".
You're literally descendants of Germanic tribes.
Fucking eternal Anglo's, I swear.

I want off the EU and create a new Union.

Hello, my good old friends, D and Q!

But the French did rape them to death.

First the Romans conquered and domesticated the Anglos.

Then Nordic (Vikings) invaders fucked and pillaged their country.

Then the French came and took over.

Anglo-Saxons are a meme, Brits are just mongrels, lesser mixtures of other peoples.

>People whose ancestors lived in the colonies you controlled now live in your country, fucking your women, and forcing their backwards religion down your throat

Wow, so impressed.

>lesser mixtures of other peoples conquered the entire globe and enforced our ideals, culture and language upon them

We're proud of you guys. Norman rape baby kingdom sure turned out better than we expected.

Portugal also had a big empire. Its nothing. You only created a big empire because it was too hard to try the same in Europe. You just basically claimed all the land and the subhumans did not even know whats going on.

>wanting to conquer and enslave your white european brothers

I'll avoid Peruvians, other than that I'm OK with that

Or welsh or Cornish or Manx or Cumbrian

It's a "Trust me I'm white" thread.

>anglos
>white

???

If they really wanted to count everything they ever owned they could throw in France.

REMINDER GERMANS (ANGLO-SAXONS) AND VIKINGS CONQUERED BRITAIN BEFORE YOU WERE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE

ALONG WITH THE ROMANS

AND EVEN THE FUCKING FRENCH (NORMANS) WHICH WERE ACTUALLY NORDIC

GERMANIC MASTER RACE

pff Slavs have more land that this PoS empire

> lesser mixtures of other peoples.

The sheer irony of this coming from a melting pot nigger burger is fantastic.

But aren't you guys literal rapebabies of nordic anglo-saxons?

So by the transitive property, Sweden has cucked the entire world, but has never been cucked itself.

I wish Swedes would stop LARPing as vikings. Its offensive to Danes and Norwegians.

kek

You do realize Britain was over run by Saxons, right? Like Germanic people, you Do know this, correct? Or is anything past the 1980s to far for you cucks?

>that gif

To be fair both the Angles and Saxons were Germanic peoples.

I still don't get why people think
>master race = the best race

what he means is he wants to judge you on whether or not you are scottish, welsh, or english
not gonna lie i wish i could filter out the welsh

Don't forget the Vikings and Normans.

BEADY EYES RUN THE WORLD

they kinda were vikangz too, they just didnt go to the west like norwegians and danes did

>First the Romans conquered and domesticated the Anglos.

Nigga, they weren't Anglo at that point. They were Celtic, basically had no distinguishing features from the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish.

The Romans came, then the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings, then the Normans.

We're still mostly celtic

only the French really had an effect

>Ukraine
>Kazakhstan
>Turkmenistan
>invaded by Britain
What the actual fuck

>VIKINGS CONQUERED BRITAIN

>BEFORE YOU WERE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE

>NORMANS WERE ACTUALLY NORDIC
Americans are fucking retarded.
>It's easy that's why we failed at it