Whites Should Be Paying Reparations to Blacks

White people ruined our lives man. Back in Egypt we used to be kings. We had the pyramids we had Egypt we had the Nile. While we was writing philosophy and building mega-structures whitey was still in his racist cave. Then whitey decided to steal our shit so he came telling us he was friendly and stole our shit man and the pyramids too used to be in Ethiopia but he moved it to Egypt once he conquered Egypt and btw the Romans were black too and same with Charlemagne and King Henry the second. King David was black as well bet you didn't know that.

We built all this shit for whitey and he steals our shit and makes us slaves and today he is still makin us slaves with the prison industrial complex so we need reparations. I can trace my linage back to King Tut so I think whitey should give us somethin

>pic related is Cleopatra a black Queen of Egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're so great, conquer it back.

Obviously not bait

You need to pay reparations to jews then for the whole egypt thing.

WE WUZ KANG WE WUZZ EVERTING

Thing is whitey stole our magic by moving the pyramids so we got no more magic we gotta wait till Nibiru comes back for black aliens to give us our powers back

WTF u talkin about man we built the pyramids with our minds.

So y'all wuz kangz and sheeit and had pyramids but all of that was taken away by whitey?

>I can trace my linage back to King Tut
I bet you don't even know who to send a card to on Father's Day.

>So y'all wuz kangz and sheeit and had pyramids but all of that was taken away by whitey?
Yeah nigga i mean we be mindin our own business and spreading technology to white man but he betrays us and takes away our pyramids

>I bet you don't even know who to send a card to on Father's Day.
I know my mama tho and she got the linage thing set up for me we go back to Cleopatra.

>checks flag
yep, it checks out

Holy shit another African. You agree right?

I agree it is a nice shitpost. 8/8

We already paid reparations for the 250,000 blacks we brought over.
We paid with the lives of 650,0000 white Americans in the civil war.
Also the trillions in welfare
..and Affirmative Action

Now when are you going to pay us reparations for your overwhelming crime rates?

Naw man you agree we wuz kingz

Look pal blacks only commit crimes because white man makes us. Watch Sopranos man black man didn't want to do crimes but Tony made them.

It's not that hard to get a white job.
Do: stay in school, get educated, get a job
Don't: be a stupid nigger, kill or rape people

Have yet to see police randomly jail my black neighbors who wake up and go to their job like white people do.

Guess they haven't figured out that being a gangster ain't gonna keep em out of jail.

>Stay in school, get educated
You have to be born in the aristocracy or industrialist class to get that (by industralized I mean like CEO level).

It's not your choice, you're born into a class.

ay dese niggas tryna tell u shit aint shit jus jelus

erry1 kno clepatra black

now watch dey tryna say she from grease like grease aint black back den

It's called welfare

>Watch Sopranos man black man didn't want to do crimes but Tony made them.

Tony is black
youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g

it was estimated that the reparations would realistically cost around 11billion.

blacks cost the US about 1 billion a year in food stamps alone.

So consider what we owe you paid with multiple times interest.

now how about you start paying taxes like everyone else blackie?

Exactly man Cleopatra wasn't Greek.

what i never understood with the Egypt memes was how egyptians were paganistic/satanic ritualists who were most likely transplants of the failed Babylonian system. They most likely did occult rituals, child sacrifice and held most darker blacks as slave farmhands up until the Nubian age.

where's my reparations Ra

WE

True man but Tony only do that shit because as a kid the cops bullied him because he was black

11 billion is a lot more than 1 billion.

WE

Blacks should be fapping my willy and then i might give them $5

Niggers get food stamps.

Why? Black people were kings in Egypt only because they enslaved Jews. Give the pyramids to Israel and you have room to talk. Until then, no, get a fucking job

>whites
>reparations

what about the muds and egyptians and everyone else...?

>WE

That's a lie it was black workers who were paid well who made the peramids.

Fuck off, you dirty black cunts.

My family had nothing to do with your prior employment. We never kept slaves.

In fact, we never went anywhere near you. Your people and culture were so disgusting, that even as a six year old (in Australia) I was taught a special song.

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo.
Catch a nigger by the toe.
If he squeals, let him go.
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo.

I was taught this as a kid.

I never knew any of you, but I've always hated you.

That's really anti Semitic of you. Better be careful or white supremacist terrorist Justin Trudeau will lock your nigger ass up, so you can be where you belong with the rest of your kin.

ay u niggas talking bout jews made pyrmids n shit need to kno dat pyrmids was made wit black power mind power dats why u cant recrete dem today u aint got black mind powers

aint none yo science shit today strong as we was back in the day thas how far behind u is

kek is with this cunt

Weren't the pyramids buried in sand until white people decided to dig them out?

niggers should be paying us for letting them stay here.

>A fucking leaf

Reparations are the ultimate gibs me dat.

Fuck, yeah.

OP isn't even black. That's for certain.

>mudslimes castrate them all
>dont have to deal with any of this

REALLY

MAKES

U THINK..

WUZ

We wuz egyptians n shit

we wuz queenz n sheeit

niggers suck
niggers smell
send all niggers back to HELL

Yeah but whites hid them in the sand

They should be paying us to not tell the story of how white cavemen with sticks struck down their mighty sky cities and enslaved them

You Kangz should give the jews shekels since you enslaved them.

Once you do that and the jews say they've received enough shekels then we'll pay out. Sound good

Jews weren't enslaved it was blacks who WERE the slaves.

It's because whitey tricked us