youtube.com/watch?v=Xfpd2BTOoFk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY
youtube.com/watch?v=mY-r4dBK6cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitaly has LIDL?

lol gypsies?

Holy shit. Why don't they just shoot the bitch? Fucking screaming like that.

yeah

Context?

wtf, I love Lidl now

hahaha yes!

So an Italian trapped some gypsies / kebabs in some kind of box by putting a pallet jack in front of the door?

In case you are wondering what's happening:

two Lidl employees caught two fucking gipsy scums robbing the store's bin where flawed goods are stored.
They close the romanians inside that box, blocking the door with a cart and recorded their boorish sounds.

Holy shit i tought it was a boar screaming.

I'm guessing those feral humans were stealing trash

What kind of bait do you use for a Gypsy trap?

brilliant

ahahahhaa! fucking awesome! you can tell that gypsy cunt is doing it for attention by the way she looks around when it screeches

broken stuff thrown into the trash

Are gypsies a series problem over there? I see Italians, Estonians, Romanians, and Greeks bitching about them all the time.

wtf is going on here?
slavery?
capcha: KING LABOR

we are full

yeah

this is cruel and those assholes should be ashamed of themselves. Gypsies are marginalized due to the white privilege Italians naturally have and making light of it is no way to resolve this societal injustice.

Is there really anything wrong with taking stuff that's going to be thrown out? I work for a lumber company and we toss out lots of scraps that are used by people. We don't mind as it's one less thing going into a landfill.

fuck off we're not white you racist shitlord

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

because maybe the company sells the broken shit for scrap and the gypsies are stealing it .. jesus christ

thats the gypsy mating call

>going to be thrown out
It's not always thrown out, in germany stores give edible stuff away if they can't sell it despite being fine.

extremely good youtube comment

The gypsie (Romanis Zigeunis), is a close relative of the boar, yet with lesser hygiene.

Then why do they ALL look like gypsies?

Why are you so rude, Hans?

They create a real mess throwing shit around and not cleaning up after them selves. That's the problem.

gypsies are always a problem

ofc its a fucking canadacuck

> going to be thrown out

probably not at all.
at the very worst it would be gifted to lidl employed people as an extra payment.

BASED
B
A
S
E
D

Gypsies go to italy only to complain there is no gibsmedat.

Fucking human trash.

because italians arent white

duh
we're not cucks, we're mediterranean master race

>In case you are wondering what's happening:
>two Lidl employees caught two fucking gipsy scums robbing the store's bin where flawed goods are stored.
>They close the romanians inside that box, blocking the door with a cart and recorded their boorish sounds.

>They close the romanians inside that box
When is this meme gonna end?
Romania does have a problem with gypsies, but they are white.
No, just because the gypsies were spotted heading from some country to another for gibs doesn't mean that they belong to that last specific country or are citizen in it.
They are just animals, either sedate/shoot them or ignore em, but never say that they have a nationality or least of all trust them.

>1 dislike
we all know who did it

This is from kikebook page "welcome to favelas" Guess is going to be no more in 1 week...

Pretty funny

if youre not cucks stop accepting the niggers and stop saving them when theyre about to drown

>who spread the disinfo that they blocked em in? for what we know since theyre not the brightest stars in the sky they might've as well locked themselves in, and now the two employees are just laughing while they wait for the police to arrive. Instead msm immediately portrayed the employees as active part of this event, exposing them to very serious consequences, even jail time, while the rom women will be free the next morning. GJ everyone, youre digging their graves

oh, but we're not saving them for us

Unite and be proud of our own countries in europe. We should stop bash each other and focus on the real trouble that is brewing in our countries.

we should make bigger gipsy traps

Get out gipsy scum

>autistic screeching

You are damn right I disliked that video. My girlfriend also saw the video and xer disliked it as well. I even reported it to the YouTube authorities. Xer is doing it as I type this.

SO PROGRESSIVE

SHOOT HER, SHOOOOOOOOT HEEEEEER

Did you even read my post or do you just reply random stuff like a robot?

>he says whilst fellating muhammed

COMENDATORE

they're whiter than you Mehmet, that's for sure

You, romanians and gipsies are all the same shit. Get out from this planet.

>DELETE THIS FUCKING RETARDS DELETE THIS

>mfw found out yesterday my great grand mother might have been half gypsy

I shiver at the thought.

What the fuck is happening here?

Literally anything

>You, romanians and gipsies are all the same shit.
Proofs?
>Get out from this planet.
I would if my country had a space program.

They don't, it's just that you're not used to seeing white people.

YOU'RE FUCKING ONE TO TALK YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

THE UNCONSTRAINED KEKOLDRY IN YOUR SHITSHOW OF A COUNTRY IS WHAT'S FORCING THEM TO SAVE THE NIGGERS YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE FAGGOT

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL FUCK OFF

Hey portugal, why do your people live to race mix to such a great degree?

top kek

Noice

>You, romanians and gipsies are all the same shit
There's more White people in bulgaria and romania combined then italy

RARE
CHECKED

Noice.

Everyone tells me gypsies are worse than American blacks and Muslims. Is this true?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

Someone post the video with the Italians laughing as a refugee is drowning.

Just look at these fine Moldovans
youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY

Can't say anything about blacks but in general yep they're the scum of the earth,normal blacks are more common than a normal gyp probably 1 in 1000,as for the muslims if you're not comparing them to ahmeds in germanistan and swedistan they're far worse than muslims.

It depends.

In France we have white looking gypsies who are fine,but brown gypsies(romas) are the scum of the earth.

In my city we have the combo romas+arabs,it's a fucking pandemonium.

>Everyone tells me gypsies are worse than American blacks and Muslims. Is this true?
It's true, I'll trade you all my gypsies for an equal amount of nogs and mudslimes in a heartbeat.

What's Italian for "you think you're hot shit don't cha?"

Eh they're all scum and should've been exterminated when the time was right,comparing the lesser evils to each other won't do shit.

>t. Romani(an)

muh dick

>captcha: Woodpecker

top kek

I know you're baiting but still looking at your flag irritates me,Romanians are predominantly european,while Romani(Gyppos,cigani,romi.etc) Are remnants indian exiles used as slaves in medieval times,and during the ottoman occupation of the Balkans.

its just some people digging in the trash

why are all italians such scum

Romania and Bulgaria are like 20% white.

I used to issue EU residence permits. 4 out of 5 Romanians were dirty brown manlets. Roughly the same for Bulgaria.

It's okay to not be white, user. Just stand by who you are and try to make the best of it.

"pensi di essere sto cazzo eh?"

Romanians and Bulgarians look more like a mix of slavs and mediterranes desu.
Or is being white only possible if you live above Denmark ?

>Romania and Bulgaria are like 20% white.
Still white tho, also it's a lot more than 20%, we really are a melting pot of genetics but we're not mixed.
>It's okay to not be white, user. Just stand by who you are and try to make the best of it.
We're really "white" if you don't count the foreign parasites infesting and feeding upon us.
You see them in us because they are the ones that started to leave here and go infect your countries in huge numbers because of the E.U.
Too bad they breed like roaches so it won't make any difference here once some of them leave.

>guy just keeps digging for shit, doesn't even care

There is a pretty huge gap between where people end and where gypsy's begin.

Because with food, if they get sick you can be held accountable

Are those gypsies?

I think he's reffering to the Romanian and Bulgarian "Citizens" (eu passport holders) which includes gyppos,turks

Also,We can thank the EU for forcing us to treat these shitters as real humanbeans and making us give em EU Citizen Rights.

At first i thought they had a crate of these i laughed even harder when i saw the gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=mY-r4dBK6cE

Company can get sued

What's worse: Gypsies or Jews?

Gypsies

Jews, gypsies don't successfully get any sympathy from anybody

except jews like this guy