WH Press Sec: DOJ will be "taking action" against states with legal marijuana

twitter.com/radleybalko/status/834862805148901377

So this is the party of small government and states rights huh

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/federal-marijuana-enforcement-sean-spicer-235318
twitter.com/colinjones/status/834864886513618945
thehill.com/homenews/administration/320902-white-house-hints-at-crackdown-on-recreational-marijuana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Big Pharma, for-profit prisons, law enforcement, alcohol and many other industries are opposed to weed, that's why.

Hippies btfo

>still thinking we and they are conservative.
Smoking too much of that DUDE WEED Lmao? Catch up.

Plz tell me this is fake news

if it crosses state borders it's a federal matter

It is, I just watched the white house press conference and Spicer didn't say anything like that.

>the south should have kept slaves because muh states rights!!!!!!
weed btfo

Wtf, say goodbye to 2020.

Good, weed smokers are degenerate liberal commies. You're not white if you smoke weed. You're a nigger wanna-be that probably sits around and listens to snoop dog and you probably say "bruh". Fuck off weedlets.

DUDE

You don't live in the greatest country in the history of the world.

taking action = reducing states' federal funding

which they don't need because they're making all those weedbux

it's a non-issue

Based leaf

I sure am glad the government is devoting resources to fighting harmless weed growers and smokers in states that have already legalized it.

>So this is the party of small government and states rights huh

Shouldn't make laws if you don't want them enforced

holy shit. that was actually really hot.

This. Statism is a joke, which is why Shay's rebellion was put down and the Articles of Confederacy failed

Trump could easily reschedule it and he supported legalization in the past. If he lets Sessions crackdown on weed, it means he will be easily subverted by the neocons as well.

I know I'm taking the bait but you are wrong.

We need a terrorist take somewhere. Keep the (((media))) busy for a few days

POTHEADS BTFO

>tfw want weed legalised

If that's what it takes to fix western degeneracy then so be it, everyone has to sacrifice something

Why are marijuana users so fucking touchy about their drug? If they banned another plant I wouldn't care less, oh no they banned spinach!

>implying trump gives a shit about potheads

He thinks it should be a state issue, but there's no good argument against enforcing the law that exists.

That's cause she is clearly misbehaving under daddy's eyes.

Haaaaaaaaaa
Muh Weed

are there states where you can legally have plantations of weed and shoot all intruders with AKs?

Good, marijuana is degenerate.

>diamond hard now
am i traitor?

>small government and states right
who says that? they're not libertarians

Legalize is bad for the trade. We had some golden moments in our country, when it was illegalized for foreigners.

Yes where the states have a right to rule.

Weed is terrible for you, both physically and mentally. Using it recreationally is fucking stupid, I don't care how many hippie faggots or menstrual wise cunts tell me it's not.

So are you pretending the 60's didnt exist when republicans were saying "MUH STATES RIGHTS" during desegregation?

TRUMP NO

>Weed is terrible for you, both physically and mentally. Using it recreationally is fucking stupid, I don't care how many hippie faggots or menstrual wise cunts tell me it's not.

Literally nothing you said is an argument to legislate. If you don't like it, don't do it.

First Trump wasn't going to rescind LGBT protections and he did, and now he said he wouldn't interfere with weed saying its a state issue and he did, wonder how many other things he is going to fuck up.

Are you forgetting that Democrats spat in their faces? Democrats are the ones who decided to take the path of consolidation of power in the federal government. Turnabout is fair play.

He only rescinded it from trannies, LGB hasn't been changed from Obama, including a bunch of positions in the state department which are basically responsible for pushing LGBT propaganda in foreign countries.

you are a leaf, of course you like the black meat. Your whole country is into that shit.

Marijuana consumption is linked to low-T in men and is degenerate. Stop smoking weed, start lifting.

fake news

fake news

that literally never (not once) happened

Shoulda been Gary.

politico.com/story/2017/02/federal-marijuana-enforcement-sean-spicer-235318

nice pseudo science, do you also think vaccines cause autism

Sure.

Nah, liberals (not socially conservative minorities in cities) are against stupidity regardless of what level of govt we are talking about. Slavery would have been equally opposed no matter where the laws were written. The dumb thing is the plant has a ton of commercial uses on top of being as harmless as a big Mac in terms of health.

There is no science or logic at all behind banning weed for adults, no matter where it happens.

We could have had Bernie, but y'all fucked up good this time. White liberals are god tier. Everyone else isn't even trying to be free.

Spicer: "good morning everyone"

Press : "Anti Semite Spicer didnt mention the atrocities at Aushwitz during the first 15 seconds of his pess conference"

fake news, Spicer never said that.

>This desu

>Politico
>not fake news

Pick one.

fake and saged for faggotry

search Pizzagate, deleted alien, and PJ leaks of CNN.

Fuck yeah lel

I don't even care about DUDE WEED but I will love to see stoner tears. Hope they crackdown and rekk shit, and then eventually leave it up to states like it should be.

There is a video of him saying it on that page. Nice try though.

>So this is the party of small government and states rights huh
Christfags want to control what people do to themselves and religion has been part of the GOP for long enough that people should have seen this coming a since before Trump was even running for POTUS.

Soon very soon

twitter.com/colinjones/status/834864886513618945

>recreational weed is the same thing as the opioid crisis

can you retards come back into reality for once in your lives

We really do. Something like a missing plane or some celebrity gossip to keep them distracted. I need a fucking break from all their lies in politics for a few days.

(Citation needed)

Is there video / audio evidence of Spicer saying this? Or is this just going to sink like every other hysterical allegation I see.

I fucking hate cuckservatives.

You just know this shit is coming from the Pence, Sessions, Priebus wing of the White House.

These are the kinds of people who nobody ever wanted to smoke weed with in college so they turn out all bitter and want to end the fun for everybody.

>Using a mind altering substance is nothing like using a mind altering substance.

Sad. I really wanted trump to get a second term :/

Didn't know D.A.R.E had shills on Sup Forums.

I feel strongly that this is the truth. I don't even smoke weed but it's fucking nothing and shouldn't be illegal. This is particularly important in my eye because the Fed couldn't ban alcohol without an amendment but they banned all kinds of, once legal, substances without any effort.

I get it, it's absolutely degenerate, but it's firmly a states rights issue and we have to stay consistent here.

Whatever happened to the kardashian slut, is she alive and her negro husband?

None. Because a spic or dindu mob will lynch you.

Hope this is bullshit.

I literally posted the video in this thread. You morons are so busy screaming fake news when there literally is a video. Absolutely mind boggling. It's funny when you guys rip on libs and lefties, but then turn around and do the same shit.

That's like saying eating fruits and vegetables is the same as eating candy because both are foods containing carbs.

What the fuck is wrong with her nose?

Why the hell would big pharma be against it when they could package it and profit?

Hope all potheads kill themselves.

Good. Stoners are the worst. Dumb faggots have been smoking and driving around here ever since MA legalized it and niggers are stinking up the place more then usual.

Honestly if Trump wants to fluff up the neo con cuckservative bible thumpers I want nothing to do with him.

I didn't vote for this.

Yup and there's a tape with Trump saying nigger on it too.

Hope you have fun with the extra traffic from out of state people buying legal MA weed faggot :^)

We know at least a few high level people in the WH browse Sup Forums, we need to convince them how fucking stupid this would be.

Seriously there are rapists and murders running around, 60% of people in the US support legalization, every single state that's legalized it shows overwhelming approval in the aftermath of having done so, this is just fucking dumb. Deal with heroin that ruins lives, not pot that ruins diets.

COfag here, it's too late, too much infrastructure has already been developed, industry is too huge now. The time for the feds to intervene was when it was on the ballot, now it would be enormously expensive

Someone espousing a different opinion isn't automatically an attempted troll, reddit friend

FAKE NEWS

Do you understand English?

Hope spiceman browses today and sees these threads and advises trump of the election suicide this will cause in 2020.

But he never says that they're going after marijuana. Not even once. I think you need medical assistance to pull your head out of your ass desu senpai.

Pot heads btfo. Time to lock em up and Make America Great Again. We don't need pot head losers dragging society down. You break the law, you do your time. Can't wait for the DEA to start booting down the doors of dispensaries, this is fucking great.

they are lying to you fegs

>If you don't like it, don't do it.
That's a non-argument though I'm sure you're already aware of that fact

The Bannon/Flynn/Miller wing of the WH is getting pushed out, CPAC is already calling the alt-right leftist fascists, face it, the neo-cons have cucked Sup Forums.

This
It's not like tomorrow there are gonna be 10,000 DEA agents raiding every single dispensary in Colorado. They simply don't have the resources for it and the local cops will sit on their hands over it.
Cutting or reducing federal funding is the most efficient way to "address" the issue.

I'm not I live in NY. They're most likely going to MA and coming back here with it. Enjoy your mental illness and CHS cocksucker.

More like deal with the fucking gangs and deport all illegals and drop a bimb on Mecca. Who gives a shit about what people just to do if it's not harming others like ... oh ya Trump those fucking devious pedophiles you need to arrest.

Fucking retard Trump. I seriously fucking hate neo con cucks telling me what I can't do.

>oh no they banned spinach!
I would be extremely upset about this tbqh.
Spinach is God tier

Oh really

What else would he be talking about.

Recreational use of tacos?

Here is another video you fucking idiot. Where he specifically says marijuana.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/320902-white-house-hints-at-crackdown-on-recreational-marijuana

literal autism

>hey sasha, remember that big WHITE cock we sucked together?