Makes you think, doesn't it?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jxDNRIvlTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just remember pic related is a girl that can use the women's bathroom.

>Trusting this in the stall next to your kids.

how is his vagina growing?

The law was related to public showers too.

>hhahahaha that face lel

look at all these degenerates

When your young daughter has to share a washroom with a bearded, sexual deviant, man-child you'll have allot more to think about.

>LITERAL STUBBLE
>"Sorry sir you can't use this restroom"
>"ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY GENDER"

I'd start jacking off on her face. Her fault for invading my privacy.

The women who support trans people using their bathrooms are going to quickly change that
support when they see the monster shits men's digestive tracks leave behind.

fucking kek.

((((she))) can use her face instead of sandpaper and there's any surprise people think it's a dude?

It's a good thing heterosexuals don't rape people.

Meh, it's nothing compared to old ladies' shit. Women will think there's just more old people using such facilities as of late.

you have clearly never been around a women. they are disgusting but very good at hiding it

Wow shit, this person used to be normal and now they're permanently a freak.

So this is whats getting shilled today. Pretty obvious.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still wont stop it from commiting suicide

Did not need to see that.

I expected it to be infected though.

>I don't want YOU to make ME uncomfortable
Isn't that pretty much every SJW issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jxDNRIvlTo

they do get infected and go green and puss filled when not cleaned our regulary.

Ho-ly fuck, you hit the nail on the head right there. Nice.

>Locked
>One person per unit

Probably the worst facebook tier meme I have saw.

blumpf btfo

People should be forced to have a picture of their genitals on their ID cards.

1) To prove their gender

2) To prove they are not Jews or Muslims by being circumcised or not.

Not really, there's a laundry list of incidents involving "trannies" preying on young women in female changing rooms, bathrooms, etc.

If you had/have a young daughter of your own, would you feel comfortable with this abomination loitering in the bathroom with her?

this is what it's all about. No one is asking for a gentile or chromosome inspection If you look like a woman and use the woman's bathroom than no one will know or care. Same for men.

It's for people like Chris Chan that this shit is all about

>implying women or fags have ever used portable toilers
it would imply women work in difficult blue collar jobs

Do pretty women actually poo and fart? I'm a virgin and I only ever said hello to a female without revealing my autism so I don't know. I'd like to imagine that they don't though.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourjew/?

i feel like men care more about who's in the women's washroom more than women do

is that about accurate?

trannnies act like this is something hard to enforce but then you remember oh wait we've always had gender enforced restrooms

This liberals are willing to deny reality and put their kids at risk just so they can be called tolerant. What a cult.

good point but why don't we have kids and adults bathrooms? sexuality isn't a gender issue men can be pedos in male bathrooms

Give me one sourced example

yes because woman love rape while men want to protect their daughters

>normal
yeah sure

what about your sons?

Not until you are married for about 5 yrs

And after that.. every 3 weeks or so....just stay out of the bathroom all together

you're right, we should just get rid of everyone who is sexually confused.

from another thread

reminder that gay marriage only got 40% support in California, it was the 9th circuits ruling that led to nation wide gay acceptence.

They want to do the same thing for "pedosexual" rights. They are going to teach preschoolers how to consent to adults, how to give blowjobs, the same law that allows chiuldren to get abortions without parental consent will be used to override parents if their 6 year old wants to go play with some 45 year old in his van, they want police to enforce childrens right to get fucked by adults.
This is cuckoldry of a level that makes me wonder how there has been no violent protests, if the men won't protect the women and children, than what are we?

The problem is that trannies are mentally ill perverts. They should be banned from all public bathrooms.

Bump, kill all trannies

GODAMMIT, NOT AGAIN

That bill was just an election year boondoggle. If you roll as a dude. Then go with the dudes

The best result of NC HB2 is that the CIAA tournament was moved from Charlotte. Thank you, HB2!

it just undid something that didnt need to be commanded by the government. for fucks sake thats literally it. any school that gives half a damn is still going to let trannies use what they want.

Why? What the fuck.

delete this

Even these have gender signs on my job sites because labor laws require that a certain percentage of portapots be designated for female use based on the number of women on the job site.

Designated for female only use.

Female. ONLY.

>cwc used to be normal

hahaha, found the newfag

Why have gendered bathrooms at all then?

Guess what - that's been exactly the end result.

Everyone can use any bathroom, no sex segregation at all. It's cheaper and easier and solves the "social problems" whiny mcbitchtits complains about.

>a qt girl will never peep under my stall door and say hello

i love this slippery slope argumet the right uses but then you get milo saying every gay boy needs an adult to groom them?

nobody who supports gay rights supports pedo rights and youre literally lying out your ass

No

Mothers often take their boys in to the female toilets or the handicapped ones.

if someone'd do that to me I'd kick their face

If a person identifies a neither male nor female but as a third sex, what bathroom should that person use? Would they need to make a third bathroom?