The fuck did you do to me

I have been browsing Sup Forums for about a month now and I've been developing a strange hatred for jews lately.I haven't even looked at /x/ type shit about jews,just memes and i've been starting calling others kikes and even made my entire class use the word "kike"
What happened to me??

Other urls found in this thread:

desktopthread.com/Tripcode_Explorer/
amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487886643&sr=8-1
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

You are growing stronger.

Be careful with sharing this kind of stuff in public tho, opening people's minds is best done slowly, with small "funny / interesting" touch here and there. If you go just the slightest too fast their conditioning "OMG YOU NAZI BIGGOT" is going to kick-in and they won't listen to anything else.

I also used to be an islamist lover,i supported refugees,I was advocating for feminism and faggotry,I hated nazis until I discovered Sup Forums

Ah,so that's why most of my class started calling others jews and negroes.
I first used the term to joke about some faggot trying to scam me and now everyone is calling eachother jews and niggers.

>bumping his own thread this hard.

Jesus Christ that trip
Do you have access to a super computer or something?

Yes.

Because it's simply true. Jews, especially the diaspora, overwhelmingly tend to act in repellent ways that destroy white nations. It doesn't really matter if they do this due to following a deliberate plan, or just because they're white-hating narcissistic supremacists with a huge victim complex : the end result is the same.

The solution is also the same, i.e. ovens.

Meet your doom!

nah nigga,it's just the newfag behaviour,the memes are just starting to get absorbed

Is your thirst for more not quenched?

it's ok, it will pass.

that's a normal reaction to babby's first redpill.

Hatred is a waste of your energy. Instead, love your family. If you don't have one yet, create one. If anybody fucks with your family, they die.

simple as that.

Non-secure trips aren't that hard to brute force, especially with GPU searchers.
desktopthread.com/Tripcode_Explorer/

I've never actually seen much backed proof of this except for anecdotal evidence,for example:exposing jew commies.
They constantly give the example of the CTRL+F : Jew on Lenin's wikipedia page but it doesn't provide any names or other proof,just "Russian Jewish woman".That's why I'm not full kike removal mode

You'll feel better when you turn 13. Don't be afraid.

It's a big topic, there are literally entire series of books written about it. Kevin MacDonald's "The Culture of Critique" is generally held to be one of the best.

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487886643&sr=8-1

I would also recommend intellectual hateforums like MyPostingCareer.com

Also, the main thing that really woke me up :

1.) See news article attacking white people or promoting sick degeneracy
2.) Check author's name in the Consolidated Jewish Surname Index: avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm
3.) Find out that they are a kike 90% of the time
4.) In cases where they weren't an obvious kike, look them up on wikipedia and usually discover they're a crypto-kike "born to Jewish parents" who changed their name

Seriously, this virtually always works. POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN is based in truth.

Also after doing this, reflect that Jews are only about 2% of the US population.

Eh, it happens.

it took me about two weeks of browsing Sup Forums to become enlightened but here i am

it would be weirder if you didn't hate the jews

>Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique
Link to free pdf of same: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>using /pol memes irl
you must be over 18 to be here