Whats all the fuss about this

Whats all the fuss about this

Fuck all.

I'd sage this thread if I could.

It all makes sense now

Only Jesus saves. picrelated

Idoloters are the worst

Hey guys, everyday I browse Sup Forums and I take screenshots of threads so that I can read them later in the day. Basically I have a screenshot on my phone of the thread next to this so called alien thread I believe, my problem is that 1. I can't post the screen shot 2. It doesn't look exactly like the image op posted (I know ops image is scrambled) the alien in the thread I have a screen shot of is looking more towards the camera while ops pic is looking at something to the left of the camera

The alien in my screenshot looks like it's face looks like it has been pinched in and it's skin is scaley snake like yellowish

and how can you share with us that picture m8?
it would be grat to see that, iv been reading the shit for a while and i want to satisfy my curiosity

This one ?

I want to believe

Oy very just fucking post it please. At least drop it in a cloud and give us a link

The ayys are a psyop

The coords are the numbers of the air craft that should've been obliterated on sep 1 1

The missing image might have shown the storage location or evidence of the craft itself. Image wasn't scrubbed because of a yellow ayy, it was most likely scrubbed because the image itself held data relating to the craft

Alternatively the missing image is evidence of a program meant to instantly remove all traces of "damaging" content off the site/internet and we can expect a lot more psyops in the near future

What? How does this relate to 9/11 exactly?

404 in 3.. 2.. 1...

>nasa explains exoplanets

>you faggots try meme some non existent alien pic into a meme

fucking kill yourselves plebs.

fake news

Post it then, just give us a link to picpaste or something

I don't know, it's a phone screenshot of 6 threads and one looks like an alien but I'm not 100% I zoom in but too blurry to be sure
No, the one is looking at the camera and I can't arm or chest
How
I can't do anything I have loads of Sup Forums screen shots to threads that I've never got round to reading in the archives, this screenshot might be from a few days ago, I didn't take the screen shot for that thread