Thoughts on this guy? Is he, as Rubin says, "The primary target for alt-right"...

Thoughts on this guy? Is he, as Rubin says, "The primary target for alt-right"? Don't you guys love constructive debate and logical arguments not driven by emotion?

he is a dirty jew

He is a traitor and when he was wrong it was wrong in the worst possible way.

This retard only has a following because the retarded Americunts forgot all his never-Trump cuckery.

I want to see a debate between Shapiro and Vox Day

too bad it won't ever happen, and Shapiro will continue down the easy path of assumed moral superiority

Just adorable.

He's good at what he does, but as a result he has been blacklisted by his many enemies in the media and now reaches only a small number of people who seek him out.

Shapiro is a neocon whose zeitgeist was only ever using him as a pawn (Outer Party member, propagandist), and now that zeitgeist has fused with neoliberal globalism and subsequently died.

He's confused because he's trying to reconcile his original paleocon self with the neocon self he had to become to survive the 90s.

He's an OK guy. He has principles and he actually cares about the stuff. He just doesn't realise that the currents have changed deep beneath him and the specific spot he's trying to occupy is no longer tenable. He's going to have to pick some new currents to go with and learn to love the ride.

Tiny man is persecuted by make believe adversary.

>the primary target
Shapiro is often criticized for his Zionist stances and some of his anti-populist stances, but he isn't the primary target by any stretch of the imagination, and many of us actually agree with him on most of his points.

Messing with Shapiro is popular because he takes it well and sometimes banters back, but we've done far, far worse to Patton Oswalt and I don't see anyone calling him our "primary target."

desu the primary target is and has always been globalist leftists, they're just harder to strike. Shapiro represents the poisonous zionist ideology which is why he gets a lot of flack, if it weren't for that he'd be pretty benign.

It's a regular Punch and Judy show with these kikes and their puppets.

>seek him out

He has the largest conservative following on his podcast.

Shapiro's great aside from his religious views and his stance on abortion. He's a logical, shrewd guy if you put that shit aside. Way better than the rest of the right who use divisive rhetoric and personal attacks.

Shapiro, and its variations such as Shapira, Schapiro, Schapira, Sapira, Spira, Sapiro, Szapiro (in Polish) and Chapiro (in French), is a Jewish surname which can be either Ashkenazi or Sephardi.
>Jewish surname
>Jewish
>Jew

Exactly. He's not reaching the people he needs to, he's preaching to the choir since he doesn't get on TV or do much touring anymore.

he should publish those numbers

There are many reasons why I dislike him, and I think most of Sup Forums will agree.

He is a sham. He claims "facts over feelings" but he sided with the woman who claimed Corey Lewandowski(sp) attacked her even after the video came out. I am not a completely rational man, but if you are going to claim that you are and make it the basis of your persona then you need to act like it.

He shills for Israel to a completely irrational extent.

He acts tough to the point that it has become hilarious. He's lied about his height, he's incredibly scrawny, he looks like a little boy, etc etc. Be yourself, you aren't a tough guy.

So damn whiney.

Fair point user. Shapiro should get out there more and convert more normies

fpbp

He's too much of a moral fag

he's smart and correct on most issues, but he is too 'perfectionistic' when it comes to endorsements. i mean he agrees with trump like 90% of the time on policy, but because of the 10% he pretty much stayed 'neutral' during the election. not a good way to advance the conservative agenda.

Dishonest cunt. The worst thing is he and people like him regardless of political position know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Is it possible that he could cuck himself up to a broader, more diverse audience? Let's say host his own TV show on a liberal medium and then slowly, step by step unleash his real stances? Or am I thinking through my ass right now...
And I mean diverse as diversity in opinions.

Honestly Israel should be Sup Forums's favorite country since it's the most openly ethno-state on the planet, you should want to be them so bad.

>reee woman said something so it must be true even though the video evidence contradicts it reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like him because I can appreciate others viewpoints and good rational thought regardless of who they support.

If it wasn't for the constant welfare leeching and absolute dependence on external powers for everything that might be the case. Plus they need to keep their diaspora in check.

he seem like a good boy, but I bet he refuse to even let you have a snack if you hang out at his house. He would eat snacks in front of you though

Ruben is a jew and so is shapiro they are just shills trying to divert outrage at the system that should be channeled into the alt right

He's a Soros shill designed to make the right look bad.
>neurotic
>manlet
>autistic

anyone who supports him and his race-mixing agenda is 100% shill

>Don't you guys love constructive debate and logical arguments not driven by emotion?

Yes, and rat-faced jews like Shapiro still call it "hate speech assault".

He's "horrified" by white ethnonationalism but it's a jewish nationalist shill. He opened my eyes to the reality that there's NO GOOD JEW.

we have this argument on Sup Forums literally every day since all of you redditors got linked here from the_donald. yes israel is an ethno-state, but they exist solely as parasites bleeding the west of shekels, while spawning hordes of muslim rapefugees that go straight into europe.

What's this, an actual genuine and well thought out post free of memes and shitflinging attempts?
I'm impressed

I think he's had his time, but it's passed now. Liberal media outlets no longer book him after the tranny situation last year, and as a result he's no longer redpilling masses.