Vegucate yourselves

Vegucate yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/health/dashing-hopes-study-shows-cholesterol-drug-has-no-benefits.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

Life extended, but never truly lived.

10 more years not relishing in the joy of meat eating.

TAKE THE MILK PILL
DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

>quantity over quality
Why would I want to live longer if I deprive myself of the things I want?

Isnt "vedgucation" what is already happening public school? Turn the kids brain into a vegetable and then pump it full of liberal horseshit?

correlation =/= causation.

People who live unhealthy tend not to be vegecucks.

B-12

The word "vegetarian" has nothing to do with the word "vegetables".

Veganism is a pathway to globalism.
Kill yourself as soon as possible.

>mfw 6'6" well built vegan
>mfw a carnicuck says it's unhealthy

define "well built" ya lanklet

==GAS YOURSELVES==

Health & nature are core principles

Literally no one said it was unhealthy. Are you so deluded you can't even understand basic language ?

it's because meat eaters actually work more stressful jobs and live their lives. vegans are normally poor hipster retards working at wal-mart because their degree is worthless.

>HURR DURR
I EAT PLANT AND I STRONG

I actually get hard whenever I think that the meat I'm eating was once a living, breathing animal that got slaughtered. The fact that I didn't slaughter it myself makes it so much better. I literally paid for this creature to be executed for my pleasure. In fact I guess I paid for a shit ton of animals to be executed so that I can enjoy this delicious sausage. That's so delectable that it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Weak faggots concerning about animals should be slaughtered. In fact I wouldn't mind eating a steak made out of vegan meat. You are no better than animals. Humanity managed to reach what we have now by evolving. This involves hunting and thus dominating weaker species. Without food chain life wouldn't exist. Just like lions can't survive by eating cucumbers - human can't prosper by caring for what lesser species think. If you want to go back to stone age of gatherers - be my fucking guest and fuck off, while I'll enjoy the fruits of society.

Vegetarians are more likely to exercise that normal folk because normies represent the average and vegetarians represent a group of people that make a conscious effort to pay attention to their health.

Obviously they would live longer and be less likely to develop heart disease on average than those group with 24/7 mcdonalds eaters.

If normies exercised and ate healthy, they would be healthier than veggies.

Fuck my mouth is watering. Lets slaughter vegans and tur em into sausages

Even God makes fun of you faggots in the Bible

The issue with all these "Vegans vs Meat Eater" studies is that they all take information from the United States, which is famous for giving billions of dollars to fast food restaurants like McDonalds and KFC, which are anything but vegan.

This isn't about vegans vs Meat eaters as much as it is non-fast food eaters vs fast food regulars.

It has. Vegans go vegetable in the head.

bicuspids
kys
/thread

Indeed, eating roasted meat was of utmost importance to mankind. But now we've reached the point where we should evolve our minds, not our bodies.
We are literally destroying the planet because of our selfish behavior justified by your poor minded line of thought.
Still to be healthy we do need meat but not as much as we eat it, that's why I've decided to eat meat only once a week and started paying more attention at the environment.
Of course a mindless foll like you wouldn't understand and you and others of inferior wisdom will just rage and/or shitpost. Predictable.

God is based. Lol

This isn't even true. Your "source" is a Wordpress site.

The Austrian Graz study, the largest ever done of its kind, found that meat eaters have healthier, happier and longer lives than non-meat eaters.

Maybe because when people cut meat they eat nore brownies, bread, cookies, croissants etc which elevates heart disease and diabetes risk.

On the other hand there is NO proof or even decent evidence that dietary cholesterol and saturated fat increase the risk of heart disease (the only reason doctors mistakenly said red meat was bad). In fact, a large study done in the US found that the more red meat one eats, the LOWER the risk of heart disease.

The FDA a few years ago finally conceded that cholesterol-lowering drugs do not extend life expectancy. You want a good marker of cardiovascular health? Look at your triglycerides, not cholesterol.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/health/dashing-hopes-study-shows-cholesterol-drug-has-no-benefits.html
>Participants taking the drug saw their LDL levels fall to an average of 55 milligrams per deciliter from 84. Their HDL levels rose to an average of 104 milligram per deciliter from 46. Yet 256 participants had heart attacks, compared with 255 patients in the group who were taking a placebo.
It has been about 6 years since the FDA's announcement and yet doctors and drug makers are still "shocked" when statin drugs don't extend lifespans.

2.6% of adults in the UK are vegans.
The rest are not.
Oh gee, I wonder why there is a bigger chance of meat-eaters getting a heart attack...

>is low bf
>thinks he's "built"

Life is tiresome enough, I don't want to be gloating at 100 years old when everyone I knew is dead but I still live since I didn't eat any meat.

How do you know that?

Well, my diet isn't based on McDonalds

Oh, do you really think this planet will last forever? Then why don't you keep living on it when the sun burns out?
Every resource is expendable, and this planet is no exception. In fact we may be able to leave it before it's fully drained.
However going back to the point of veganism - there is an important part that you are missing. You need to get nutrients from your food. And good for you, being such a good guy, caring for environment and only eating meat once a week. Let's see how long you can last before either you or your body breaks.
Meat is needed, and it's the most optimal source of everything needed. I'm not going to be vegan if I need to stuff my face with 5 kilos of broccoli when I can get the same amout of nutrients from a good steak and a bit of salad. However I'm just a filthy meat-eating shitposter, right? You already have your mind set, so feel free to dismiss this post as a raging shitpost and proceed with your pseudo-vegan environment-caring life further.

You're wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

Good point
Are you fucking serious.

Breed less, faggots.

If you don't mind, I think they've got a thread up in /d/egeneracy that I think I'm gonna go post this in.

Damn that looks delicious!

I'll just be completely honest with you fucks. The fittest I've ever been wasn't when I went low carb or worked out-- it's when I came down with pneumonia and just went vegetarian. Now mind I wasn't full on vegan, but I still remember a workout buddy who I hadn't seen in a while telling me I was losing lots of stomach fat, which originally had stuck on me even as I was in that "maximum gainz!" phase.

And on that note, doesn't this thread more so belong in /fit/? It's kinda out of place here beyond it just being used to piss people off from all ends of the spectrum. A shitpost at best, and that's coming from someone who believe in OP's post.

Congrats vegetarians. You can now crinkle and crunch your bones around for 6 more years in dementia, shitting and pissing yourself while meat-eaters enjoy eating steak

People who have the economic means to live as vegetarians live longer

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html

"Vegetarianism over generations can result in genetic mutations which increase the risk of heart disease and cancer.

Researchers found a long-term vegetarian diet means populations are more likely to carry DNA that makes them vulnerable to inflammation.

The mutation is believed to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb necessary fatty acids from plants, but also boosts their production of arachidonic acid, which increases inflammatory disease and cancer."

Really makes you think...

vegetarians lack vitamin B12 which has normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and the formation of red blood cells. vegetables dont have this in the amount humans need; they are actually more likely to die from anemia.

and meat eaters that have a healthy diet will survive longer and get healthier.

Every part of that book and the "study" it is based on is absolute bunk.
>comparing a whole-foods diet to processed food
Derp
>can't explain any of the many anomolies in their data
Ooh boy
>can't explain why other traditional societies have equivelant longevety despite having meat-heavy diets
Oh rly
>fail to see that the Chinese in their study not only didn't suffer from obesity
You don't say
>but also are unaware that calorie-deficient diets lead to increased longevity due to reduced oxidation stress
Gosh golly!

If you really believe it I urge you to move to China and live on a life-long calorie-deficit diet of sweer potatoes.

>> Live 6 extra meatless years
Why live?

This argument won't survive this century. If you want it or not Humanity has to go Vegan at some point. It doesn't matter if a bomb drops and we'll get fired back into the stone age, we will allways come to a point where our behavior must align with the planet in order for us to get more time or we'll continue behaving like we do and will go extinct because we're killing our oxygen supply through cutting down forests and killing all sea life(which will happen by 2048 if we don't stop overfishing).

>In a written debate with Campbell in 2008, nutritionist Loren Cordain argued that "the fundamental logic underlying Campbell's hypothesis (that low [animal] protein diets improve human health) is untenable and inconsistent with the evolution of our own species." Campbell argued that "diet–disease associations observed in contemporary times are far more meaningful than what might have occurred during evolutionary times—at least since the last 2.5 million years or so.".[14] The book was reviewed by Harriet Hall, a physician and skeptic who writes about alternative medicine, in a blog entry posted on the Science-Based Medicine website in 2009. Hall argued that the book had references which do not support directly the claims made by the authors. She also stated that the book does not explain the exceptions to his data—for example that "stomach cancer rates are higher in China than elsewhere in the world" or that there are cultures whose diet includes high intake of animal protein, such as the Maasai people and the Eskimos, but that do not have the health issues described by the authors
Nah. There really isn't any conclusive proof that vegetarian anything is good for you. Plus the data of that study isn't even externally valid as the diets and sample used cannot be representative of humanity/diets as a whole.

>align with the planet
Fuck off. Ahmed. We don't worship some alien black cuboid rock, we don't care what the planet thinks/feels. It's a fucking resourse. Mine the resource, leave the planet to fucking die, move onto the next.
>Hurr durr ur so violent
Kill yourself before the fucking everburning sun turns into a white dwarf and kills you, you tree hugging faggot. You CAN'T STAY HERE FOREVER. Get this into your thick skull.

not being vegan = bluepilled and niggerish

fpbp

Undeniable

that's six to ten years not truly lived

You don't understand Vitali. The Planet doesn't care about us or our feelings so it is up to us to use our ressources wise enough to reach the point at which we're able to leave the planet or to find a sustainable way to stay here. I never said something about violence 2048 was just stated so you get a bit of perspective on how short on time we really are.

>where our behavior must align with the planet

You mean Africans', Indians', and Asians' behavior too, right? There are far more of them than people in Western countries

I don't want to live 6-10 more years with my shitty generation.

Kinda explains why most vegans are godless queers

>wordpress
bait harder

Yes, except for small tribes like eskimos who have to eat animals in order to survive because of the circumstances in which they live. The rest has to change.

>eating meat is killing you
>eating GMOs is killing you
>eating produce sprayed with pesticides is killing you
>carcinogens in practically all modern production goods are killing you
>chemicals in the water are killing you
>using cell phones is killing you
>breathing city air is killing you
>sitting is killing you

Guess I'd better move to Tibet so I can live to 150 by doing fucking nothing all day except eating organic vegetables and meditating.

1. “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30

2. “But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the royal rations of food and wine … Then Daniel asked … ‘Let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ … At the end of ten days it was observed that they appeared better and fatter than all the young men who had been eating the royal rations.” —Daniel 1:8, 11–12, 15

3. “The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion shall eat straw like an ox; but the serpent—its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain.” —Isaiah 65:25

4. “But ask the animals, and they will teach you; the birds of the air, and they will tell you.” —Job 12:7

5. “The righteous know the needs of their animals, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” —
Proverbs 12:10

6. “He gives to the animals their food, and to the young ravens when they cry.” —
Psalms 147:9

7. “I will make for you a covenant on that day with the wild animals, the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground; and I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land; and I will make you lie down in safety.” —Hosea 2:18

8. “How long will the land mourn, and the grass of every field wither? For the wickedness of those who live in it the animals and the birds are swept away, and because people said, ‘He is blind to our ways.'” —Jeremiah 12:4

9. “Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight.” —Luke 12:6

10. “Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.” —Psalms 36:6

11. “Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.” —Matthew 5:7

>Eating uncooked meat
Disgusting

Why don't you move to a rural area, grow your own vegetables and raise your own livestock? Be a man, be more self-sufficient.

I have, that's why I eat other animals.

Either that or pneumonia helps you lost wait.

Eat a boot you nigger

What is the definition of clean versus unclean animal? Why did the ark have two of each unclean, but seven clean?

Seducing spirits and Doctrine of Devils? 1 Timothy 4:1

found the boomer who thinks medium is "blue"

correlation not causation.

the bushes are fucking painted on

What are the statistics for people who only eat chicken and fish? Surely they must live even longer than vegetarians.

>acting like dying young isn't a virtue.

who would want to live longer in a world full of vegans?

how many Omnivores lie dead on Mt. Everest? That death of the baby has nothing todo with a vegan diet but everything to do with stupid parents. Why didn't they go to the doc for checks? Isn't that something everyone does within the first 2 years, just to see if everything is going alright.

>he wants to live attached to a machine, in constant pain and discomfort to spite people who made different choices
Yeah, got to hand it to you there senpai

exactly, meat-eaters includes every obese walmario karter who chugs a liter of soda a day and """"saves room for dessert""""

I'll stop eating meat when I can good protein without soy shit a staple, and when you have a subsitute that tastes exactly the same with the same texture.

>be average american diet joe
>drink a six pack of beer a day
>slander soy for containing estrogen

>Vegucate yourselves.

I'd rather die ten years sooner then join the side that has guys who use the words like "vegucate."

Who conducted this study?

people who dont give a fuck what they eat are 100 percent more likely to not give a fuck what they eat then Neurotic Vegans.. Theres no doubt in my mind if they were equally picky and ate meat every day they would still live 6-10 years longer then the fat ass Mc Buglebingers who shovel any crap they can get their hands on.

>living longer is a good thing
After 30 your body goes to shit no matter what. It's not worth it.

I would rather live a shorter life of greater leisure than a possibly longer life spent mostly laboring merely for subsistence.

I'll take "Shit That is Completely Bullshit" for $600

There are more dead omnivores on Everest because we make up the bulk of society and so have made more attempts successful and otherwise. However no vegan has ever conquered everest because they are too mentally and physically weak from being malnourished, like their sick and dying kids that they can't feed properly.

Every dietary study is essentially just a way to determine what kinds of foods fat people consume more than thin people on average

Death to the Vegan Agenda.

Well there you go, you don't want to work to make yourself better.

Corolation =/= Causation

The doctor would have told them to feed the baby milk

>the birds of the air, and they will tell you

The birds of the air are telling me to smash open the skulls of infants and eat their brains.

This. "non-vegan" isn't just people who eat a healthy amount of meat, it also contains people who binge on literally anything.

Those people are called idiots. You can survive on a vegan diet fine. Even get fit and gain some bulk you just know how to do it. The fact she's a woman probably didn't help, just saying.

Lol. Go chew on some leaves, giraffe boy.

>using wordpress

fuck wrong image

the joke is, the earlier I die, the better it is.
Checkmate vegans