Equities rise as Dollar slips. POTUS send Rex Tillerson to Mexico on "one tough trip...

Equities rise as Dollar slips. POTUS send Rex Tillerson to Mexico on "one tough trip." Donald Trump calls recent immigration raids a "military operation." Steve Bannon & Reince Priebus show unity at CPAC (CPAC is complete mess?). Trump administration revoked federal guidelines on transgender student rights (leaves it to States and schools). Former House Speaker John Boehner claims Republicans won't repeal and replace Obamacare. After much hype, James O'Keefe's WikiLeaks-sytle "CNN Leaks" falls flat. Danish man who burned Quran is prosecuted for blasphemy. Pope suggests it's better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. And European welfare benefits help fund ISIS fighters. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and (maybe) Radio Graffiti.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-458

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoGd0wx4rj0?t=1h22m38s
insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/23/alan-colmes-dies-66
mixcloud.com/mahabone/
youtube.com/watch?v=JefR33unbZg
youtube.com/watch?v=I21ZNFJUDrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know hes supposed to be a character but sometimes the hypocrisy is too heavy.

I messed up the OP and put True Capitalist Radio in the name field, dammit.
At least it was great to hear he is planning a show with styx in the archive.

If he doesn't even do RG anymore who cares?

Stop shilling his garbage talkshow here

Really not in the mood to listen to this conspiracy nut whine about cartoons for 3 hours.

>still believing that Ghost is a vietnam war vet in his 60s
The guy is in his mid 40s at most. Why do you think he knows so much about 80s/90s pop culture? Why does he never reference pop culture from when he was supposedly a child? Why do the stories we have of his youth always miss out any time-specific details? Why believe a man who has shown himself to be a compulsive liar with delusions of grandeur? And of course, the most damning evidence of all:

youtu.be/eoGd0wx4rj0?t=1h22m38s

He even tells in the inner circle chats how he has several different online identities. He's gone into tangents on the show about how online acquaintances are not to be trusted. He literally says that if you believe the things people tell you about themselves online, you are stupid. This is probably why he hates his fanbase so much, because they suck his dick and don't even listen to his words.

>CNN Leaks
HAPPENING:

10 MINUTES

Yep he is 35 and was raised by a single mother.

ALSO HAPPENING:
insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/23/alan-colmes-dies-66

F

He was a Soros shit slurping lefty, but he was Hannity's co-host from beginning of Fox News in 1996 thru 2009
They were a good pair.

I've made money thanks to Ghost.

??????????????????

By bootlegging postcards?

Bumpinb

$PTX

Up +19.27%
Up +54.37% at it's high today

Happy Bathhouse Thursday!

He's been cutting it out for weeks now and if he does it he only does it for 2-10 minutes compared to when he used to do it for 20-30 minutes 3 months ago, I blame Inner Circle cocksuckers for ruining the section with shitty calls when its supposed to be random like it was years ago.

Even if he isn't he still holds retardedly antiquated beliefs.

I wish someone would ask how he can have the kind of vision he has, and yet did nothing to stop the things happening before 2008.

bump

checked

WHO ELSE /TEAMFORTUNECOOKIE/ HERE

Hugo Chavez's daughter is the richest person in the country.

heeeeeeey guuuuuys it eeeeeeeeeyore again

aaaaand iiiiiiimmmm autistic and i deeeeeeserve speeeecial treatment and i dont deeeeeserve to be in theeee shoooooortbus

GET EM OUT

#NoCashForGhost

hey eeyore

>when you $100

You're missing a word

It just shows how intelligent their discussions are in the Inner Circle

>climate change is not real and is simply so that the gubmint has an excuse to increase muh taxes

Nice job there Ghostler! I hope you don't mind when climate change makes Bangladesh go underwater and make the Syrian refugee crisis look like peanuts.

mixcloud.com/mahabone/

hes ok

youtube.com/watch?v=JefR33unbZg
youtube.com/watch?v=I21ZNFJUDrE

BMI TAX WHEN!?

Thanks for the hint, G

>gym rats are gonna have to pay extra

>Ghost's real voice

What the fuck, is he secretly Jesse Ventura?

When you do call address him by his name Andrew.

holy shit
he sounds fruitier than a box of fruit loops irl

>I'M SOOORRRYY MASTERS

JEEEEEWTUBE

JEEEEEWTUBE

EVERYONE'S DOING THE JEEEEEEEEEWTUBE

Team Optimism reporting in

>its a ghost reveals the pedophile conspiracy episode

I HOPE YUU HAV A BAD EGGROLL MADAFAKA

If digits, Mr. Sup Forums Cookie will have a good eggroll

Why didn't Ghost all into the Alex Jones ask me anything last night?

>Damn you California

wtf I already changed that name.

It wasn't Mexico who took your factories away you fucker, you let your industrials to relocate all those jobs.

bump

This thread is dead today 23 posters. How many listeners does brony fag have today. Only 100 listeners today Ghost is talking to himself.

He has thousands of listeners, THROUGHOUT THE WHURL!

LOW ENERGY

>it's another Ghost quotes shitty 80 year old comic books as a source for political ideology episode

real original news read directly from infowars and Drudge

then SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT GHOST IS IN THE HOUSE

Thread is dead...what is everybody's favorite food? mine is bananas

We'll call it the "alt-news".

>1920s Milo
kek

He's not "in da house" you stupid fucking wigger.

>/innercircle/ here

Feels good.

i'm not actually listening, i'm just playing with my peeder-popper til the autographs come out

Kebab ofc

t. Ahmed

Kek
Well I enjoyed watching the gubment bulldoze down the hippie squatter camp in North Dakota today.

kebab is god tier junk food tho

remove short bus and outer square fags

this

You guys are so culturally enriched, I can only get tacos here.

Tortellini

>I can only get tacos here.
I wish that I could get them here. How am I supposed to celebrate Taco Tuesday?

It's a wild Juhoodi

Last count there were 30 Mexican food places near me. All except the 3 popular ones are empty all day. They are drug fronts occasionally they get busted and then a new taco shop takes their place.

Kek I don't even read articles related to politics anymore. I just compare headlines unless it is top tier stuff. I do read it if it is about wars/conflicts/economies though usually

>the cap right

A U T I S M

>We need to establish a new Right

What do you fucking think the Alt-Right is Ghost?

Diversity is our strength.

We don't a Capitalist Right, we need Stormtroopers.

shhh

don't break his delusion

wtf i hate free speech and liberty now

>it's another Ghost doesn't understand the ideological basis of Fascism episode

They taught us Tolerance in school. We should make them teach that again.

Lean steak/fish is redpilled

Where is MR. Fortunecookie autograph?

Some Stormtroopers would be nice in this day and age.
But those troops will have one hell of a fight on their hands with today's beliefs.

Russian controlled op obv.

I word love here vox day and ghost to debate.
Ghost is a starfucker for "Capitalism" its his god who will fix anything if you Capitalist (pray) hard enough

DID SOMEONE SAY

What the fuck is that shit below the bacon and eggs?

Why not just work one good job. All the poor people I know have 3 part time jobs.

Kangaroo ass

Looks like some kind of steak to me

You can do whatever you want after work Unless you make a joke the boss does not like Then they can pull your contract.

I always guessed a pork chop but it's probably this:

"""""steak""""""""

I'm not the biggest conniseur of steak (Although I do enjoy a nice filet minion or prime rib cut), but holy shit that (((steak))) looks fucking nasty. It looks like there's a tumor in the fucking middle

Also orange juice with ice is only good if it is on an airplane. Why the fuck is there ice in the orange juice.

REEEEEEEE FUCKING BREAKFAST NORMIES REEEEEEEE

I'm more concerned about what looks like a burn mark on the table near the top left

It's a hoof print after he was busy fucking sheep so that the haggis is tenderized

Only a good radio graffiti can save this show.

Capitalist army + inner circle = faggots
Ghost = closet fag

>haggis
>australian