Colbert BTFO's Alex Jones and Drumpfltstiltsken

Can you believe how utterly BTFO Alex and Drumpf have been destroyed, he called him a dumbass and everything!

youtu.be/A-HUbdEAxo8

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-p olitical-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1603970
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Colbert
into the inferno it go

>implying Alex's animated style isn't solely for the entertainment.
Editing things out of context C'mon lefty pol you'll have to do a better job.

Fuck off shitstick, the pendulum isn't swinging left, it's being CATAPULTED left.

this shit is crazy when the attack they really coordinate their attacks to wipe you out

Do you really expect anything less from ((them))?
I'm surprised they dragged cuntbert into it he's over the hill at this point.

brother that was tame as fuck.

a generation that get their news from comedians

well, his sister slept with skippy y'know

I feel like this is just a cheap shot at alex, really rude and tasteless. he's just a humble water filter salesman

Mhm, nah.

>Colbert
>Relevant
Pick one and only one
Alex Jones' audience numbers >>> Colbert's

>the pendulum isn't swinging left, it's being CATAPULTED left.
>Republican controlled House
>Republican controlled Senate
>Republican controlled White house
>Soon to be Republican controlled Supreme Court
>Majority of states are controlled by Republicans
WEW
E
W

tuck frump

Talk about cherry picking, does the left know that Alex is the WWE of politics? He's more of an entertainer. Them taking him seriously just makes them look stupid

That he is user, it seems like the antiquated media is trying really hard to maintain any semblance of relevance after being called out on their bs. Look at their anti trump rhetoric since he was president elect. Their time has passed it's time for them to go the way of the buffalo.

I wonder if it bothers Colbert that Alex Jones has an audience that's at least 10 times bigger than his.

Ah, the MSM shills are still trying to chip away at Trump
Isn't this the same MSM that lied all throughout the election?
I believe it is.

Don't forget Youtubers. I know people who base their entire politcal philosophy on Phillip DeFranco

>being this utterly stupid

Do the world a favor and KYS

Don't feed them (Yous) user it'll only encourage their low effort shit posting.

Where you see his sister slept with skippy?

Since the left hasn't got any HONEST newspeople left, they may as well go for the ones who tell some jokes in between the fake news so it's not JUST 100% bullshit and lies without at leas a little entertainment, eh?

Please keep attacking Alex lol you lefties are so fucking dumb

Man the left just doesnt get it. They just dig deeper and deeper. Alex has millions of viewers daily. These guys hardly touch a million in a week. On top of that they're just helping alex get more known

Why the fuck are this faggots shitty videos always trending? There's no way his videos blow up consecutively. Same with other talk show hosts like John oliver and Seth myers. These fucking faggots ALWAYS get shoved into the trending tab. I find it very hard to believe hat all 3 are always trending.

Facebook spreads them around like cancer.

There are far worse left leaning people than Phillip DeFranco, he's made fun of overly liberal shit.

so alex jones is officially normalized right?

Colbert has turned into a fucking hack. He used to be somewhat funny, but this is just depressing to watch. I hope his wife and kids get raped.

Make sure to dislike the video and thumbs up based comments.

damn alex really made it big league if all the top TV people are attacking him

this makes me realize that he really does get fuckloads more views than any of these hacks get.

Jones has offically become so relevent that Colbert is attacking him.

That's pretty fucking badass

Any twitter fags in here how about we get this trending? #ShekelsforStephen

>Have a late night TV show
>Decide that you only want extreme liberals to watch it

Great business strategy.

See, if I ran a TV network I would want EVERYONE to watch my stuff. Because that's how you make money.

someone made a thread a few days ago about it

washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-colbert-busch-p olitical-outsider-hits-d.c.-for-lobbyist-fundraiser/article/2526552

I guess the correct term would actually be in bed with the podestas

>BTFO
>Drumpf

is it me or are these shill threads getting more imaginative and difficult to spot by the minute?

you may have stopped alex jones, but how will you stop alex jones?

drunflet BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!
#impeachdronalfrump

Yeah, unlike Sup Forums who follows such amazing thinkers as Molyneux or Milo

Are all these liberal talk shows just strawmen attacks on people they don't like?

At least Piers Morgan had the balls to invite him on air.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1603970
I have a degree in chemistry from Berkeley. Let me explain the juice box issue that Alex brought up. Alex was pointing out that the juice boxes had plastic lining. Plastic is made from petroleum. Therefore, there are endocrine disruptors in plastics. THIS PART IS IMPORTANT! Endocrine disruptors go into your body and cause estrogen to be produced more rapidly. Endocrine disruptors mimic estrogen receptors & this is what tricks your brain to think it needs to produce more estrogen. Endocrine disruptors are NOT water soluble. This means that they never leave your body. They just collect over years and years. This is why Alex is saying that the juice box causes femininity. In fact, since the 90s, studies have shown male birds in the Great Lakes attempting to mate with other male birds. When scientists studied this, they realized its because the birds' water supply was contaminated with very high rates of endocrine disruptors that forced the birds' bodies to produce excess estrogen. Endocrine disruptors in plastics are also the reason cancer rates have gone up so much! Excess estrogen also causes breast cancer & other types of cancer. The scariest part is that when a woman's body collects and collects endocrine disruptors (from plastics), when the woman is pregnant, excess estrogen is produced in the womb (increases chance of cancer, deformation, etc for the baby)! Alex is trying to warn people, I'll admit in an animated way, and Colbert makes fun of it!!! It's truly disgusting. Maybe Colbert should spend time standing up to big corporations that use endocrine disruptors and push plastics, but wait, that would mean Colbert would need to actually care about YOU and YOUR children...SPOILER ALERT: he doesn't!

you can really tell which parts of his body are the hardest to reach

Okay
the "this is why you don't mix steroids with peyote" quip was breddy good.

Colbert isn't really that bad. John Oliver is legitimately a bad person who should think about the effect his sort of rhetoric has

Jesus. How does this thing shit/wipe itself?

What is gen z

Alex Jones is such a meme already, Its kind of hard to make of fun of him.

(((#3 ON TRENDING)))
PLEASE WATCH THIS WE SWEAR ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERES 500K VIEWBOTS ON A VIDEO WE JUST UPLOADED

>colbert isn't that bad
oh please, he's a pseudo-catholic
he's trying to liberalize catholics in america, priests in my country wouldn't even dare to give him communion, yet his friend "priests" justify everything he does so he can feel guilt free about his liberal ideologies

You know, they used to be about comedy at one time. Strange, huh?

The only place "liberal" priests belong is in the oven.

Alex Jones took Colbert's shtick and did it much better.

It's no wonder he's asspained.