Wiccans vs Trump

Wiccans and other mentally unstable types plan mass spellcasting tomorrow night to bind Donald Trump, they have a community on facebook called "bindtrump".

What is your opinion of this Sup Forums? I feel we should get this news out there more just so that it can provide lulz when the whole thing fails spectacularly.

Discuss.

They believe what they are doing is legitimate, therefore they should be tried and executed for the crime they believe they're perpetrating.
Let's see if they really believe in witchcraft when they're facing the electric chair.

are u talking about binding him by using my runescape 99 magic?

I'd post the facebook URL but every time I tried the damn spam filter took a shit on me.

It will come back on them 3 times as worse, as per the three-fold law of return. I won't be joining them for that magickal self destruct button. If they want to bring that upon themselves then that is their look out, not mine.

Kekd n checkd

infinitych/asatru will counter them with prayers to wotan

No no, they actually seem to think that if they fuck around with some candles and have a wee sing-song they'll beat Trump and bring him under control.

extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4#.mpqgd76y0

Basically this.
If there is no free will, would you still execute a murderer? Yes, because he still thought he chose to kill someone.

Wiccan is literally liberal degeneracy as a religion. I visited Salem Massachusetts once and it was fucking unbearable.

Their "magic" is no match for the memetic power of Kek

I've grown up around some of these crazy "Wiccan" types and I didn't think they were this stupid.

Being misinformed politically? Bad.
Believing in things that don't exist? Bad.
Both at the same time? Holy shit dude

Are you Wiccan or other type of pagan?
Is the three fold rule just public relations bullshit or do they actually practice like that?

Not the same guy but yeah I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to cast curses or hexes or that kind of shit for negative intent

So basically they can't even follow their own beliefs out of political asshurt

Meme magic>>>>>>>>>>>>Black magic.

Kek wills it.

Meme magic > witchcraft

Hivemind
Kek speaks

>Let's see if they really believe in witchcraft when they're facing the electric chair.
ok round up everyone practicing meme magic

Styx, who is one of those special snowflake demon roleplayers, actually denounced this shit. Apparently all of the 'wiccans' doing this shit are 'fake wiccans'. What a fuckin strange subculture.

shadilay
dont forget your protection circle meme mage
praise kek

>and all those who abet him
So they want to harm (and think they will, if not what is the point) half of the United States. So much virtue.

First of all, no real sorcerer or witch exposes themselves let alone coordinating worldwide on the internet.
To cast a spell on someone, you need to have a string of their hair, one of their nails or a pece of their clothes. You need to consider their zodiac signs aswell.
>Positions of planets, sun and moon compared to the place that the spell is being cast is also of paramount importance so you cannot cast a worldwide spell.
This is all bullshit, even if you believe in magic.

kek is fake wicca is real
fck ur memes I've got spells to bound you bitches

>xy ly du

>not supposed to cast curses or hexes
But they exist in the ethos of Wiccan. That's what leads me to think the rule is bollocks.
On the other hand, they could exist to be a "desperate measures" act, ie I don't care what happens to me, just get this bastard!

If digits KEK will use his magic to defend Trump

Styx already stumped these faggots

There we o lads

All these retards who think they're practicing magic and have powers, while meanwhile Sup Forums is changing the world through meme magic and the summoning of kek

Magic is horseshit and all but it would be hysterical to see these people thrown in jail for terrorism

So in other words, they broke the emergency glass for something as stupid as not agreeing with a politician.

Why are libs literal children?

It's something best learned the hard way.

I am a witch but only an eclectic in regards to a specific path, so Wicca is only a part of my beliefs, amongst other pagan teachings with an open mind kept. I actually find that some of Christ's teaching build moral fibre, oddly enough. Also some Sufi learnings, I'm not a Muslim though and they don't teach their inner-circle magic's to non-Muslim's. I also follow some Buddhism and new age belief's but nothing satanic and I'm not a chaos magician.

But the three-fold law is pretty powerful when it comes back upon a harmer. I would rather those that cast curses, binds, subjugations and other spells to find that out for themselves it is more fun for me that way, from a "don't play with matches your fingers will get burned" perspective.

>he thinks that should be a ironic sentiment

How far we've fallen Sup Forums

Laveyan Satanist here

Don't worry bros, I know a black magick aleister crowley technique that will counteract their curses and reverse it on someone else

Multiple numbers determines who it is

All these wiccan's getting demurgically cucked

Praise KEK and his chosen champion The Donald!

Send it on Bryan Cranston or any other equally cucked celebrity
Praise kek

Wiccans are such shit tier esoterics

But what else would you expect out of women?

>who it is

go on...rolling

Stephan Colbert

Isn't that for voodoo?

walk in the emperors grace brother.

I knew some wiccans, from what it once was to what it has now become its nothing to worry about.

Its now just mad women worshipping a goddess to defeat the patriarchy by dressing up.

let us return to the old witch burning days.
DAY OF THE ROAST

Because you can tell children what to do...

It's only liberals migrating to the anger phase, that's all.

Their wicca will return back to them and bind them 3x. The will of kek has no such limitations.

What they going to do, when it doesn't work.

praise him

brendan fraser for the lulz

It is not going to work.

It is going to blow up in their face. Trump has God's mark on him. There is no other way to explain him being able to withstand all those assaults against him.

So those cursing him will instead find it bounce back on them. It will be quite entertaining.

I wish I could perform spells. The only one I'd need is removus me poopus

rolling

Voodoo is magic too. If you want to effect someone with your magic, you need something of theirs. Positioning of celestial bodies can change the strength or in rare cases even the effect of the spell. Person's zodiac sign is needed to be considered to cast the spell under the effect of a rivaling planet.

You think you have a choice not to execute him?
You don't have free will. Your going to think what your programmed to think, you don't have intelligence. You don't have freewill.

Make sure you have the runes for that buddy.

Kek

Real wiccans have the bluray of "the craft." Fake ones only have the DVD

I have no meme creation skills, but maybe an user will create a special one we can offer to Kek tomorrow.

you're alright, pajeet

>ritualistic mass suicide

we all got to sexually charge a kek symbol to combat this

Sarah Silverman

kek has spoken

Styx is right on the subject, just look up his video

THIS X 100000000

I found out the hard way playing with Ebola Chan. I fapped to her image and gave her my energy. I even made an altar (being the edgy type at the time) and took pictures of it for others to laugh.

Ever since I did that only bad things have happened to me. I tore my groin muscle, I was in a major accident, I fell down a flight of stairs (this may sound strange but I felt like I was pushed and there was nobody there).

I have had horrible dreams (not going to go into them) and worst part of all I now have these wounds on my legs that are taking forever to heal.

I never had any of these things happen to me BEFORE I played with Ebola Chan. I thought it was funny fapping to her image to give "niggers" ebola.

As Shakespeare said "The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones."

That is what happens to those who play with things they should avoid.

Perform the frog dance.

delete the period before "com"

The Jews

Thanks, makes sense now.

Do you think this is a bunch of goths and emo's larping, if so could they be bound themselves?

Is someone using them as "cannon fodder"?

After seeing an Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad be resurrected in a cartoon image board and all the shit that's gone down since, I'm a lot more open minded these days.

Mage specializing in Nigger(not the watermelon eating nigger you think about) Magic/Spellcraft here.

If someone replies to me and gets quints I'll sacrifice my body in exchange for murdering Trump.

I will do this by overloading myself with energy and later transfer some of it to Trump's body where it will gestate and overload his own magnetic field.
Naturally this will make me evaporate into ash but it will be able to cause him extreme brain damage from getting one or more of his energy centers overloaded by foreign psi energy.
What's more is that this technique cannot be avoided by anyone neither meme magic or any kind of temporal manipulation or whatever will prevent or erase it since the unstable energy isn't really "transferred" but constructed from within. it's the perfect spiritual kamikaze attack saved only as a last resort for dire situations where winning is a must at all costs, usually against invincible and generally inhuman foes, but since i'm a faggot and depressed because I owe money to a foreign mafia I'll do it to anyone, even to Trump no matter the fact that I like him.

btw as a bonus I will try other methods to kill him psionically before attempting the spiritual kamikaze, ranging from minor memes to direct telepathic intrusion and/or sapping,

>tldr give me quints and you'll have a dead US president in no time because magic.

>try to curse trump
>are completely clueless about thousands of man hours spent here praising kek, checking diggits and using meme magic

How hard is this gonna backfire on them? They literally won't put 1/100 of the effort we've put in;

There is only one god and his name is Kek.

I wish the mothers of these witches had performed the fetus deletus spell on themselves before they were born.

Three words.

Three-Fold law.

tbqh, this crap about free will and choice in mathematical determinism seems like semantics to power up your fedora tip.
>your neurology follows a path set by influencing factors, therefore brains are a meme

Disrupt them with KEKIAN WORSHIP, Make them Know What True Power is.

I like this way of thinking

If anything, we need to ask Kek to send the poor guy some help

He is our Constantine

>in other news Sup Forums plans the greatest kek thread of current year to commence Friday, February 24th at midnight where the great habenning will be enacted

>fetus deletus spell

thank you Siddharth for that comedy gold! You can work my tech support anytime

If digits they succeed.

So, I suspect that some of the higher ups in the darker traditions believe they can push off their negative "karma" through blood sacrifices. Can you verify or deny this?

Which Midnight?

All of them.

>George Soros
Rollin'

George Soros.

Kek wrecks zuck the cuck

>shit-tier psykers trying to basically take on a WAAAAAGH!

>tfw an aussie in pajeetland
I can smell them bantz, m8.

I thought these people were massively against offensive magic? Karma or something.

That's kind of what i'm thinking. Only a dumb ass has never heard of the 3 fold rule, or are that pissed off that they don't care about it.

Larpers are going to take the fall for spirit cookers!

that is a good description of meme magic. i bet we could freak the fuck out of alan moore with that.

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

>Effort
Making a post is not effort.

Black magick is fucked woe to them.

George Soros.

Wiccans are just young edgy girls who want to piss of their Christian families.

Roll