we wuz makin spain our bitch befo yo white ass even did shiet
*wears contradictory symbols co-opted by pan-africanism*
das rite, WE WUZ
*draws tech-9 from gym bag*
GODDAMN MOTHAFUCKIN
*hits up boys on nextel 2-way radio phone*
KANGZ N SHIET

>when you accidently taunt in a video game

They would survive and probably be in a better position because handing out food without building any kind of infrastructure or security just means we're giving them ways to create more children they won't be able to take care of.

But then who would have sex with all the undesirable white women? We need them around to satiation our undesirables.

we're running out of time coalburners, net losses.

all charities are scams. Africa isnt even real

Why would you stop helping 1.2 billion people born onto a burning hot slab with no water or food?

It's not their fault they were born there.

You had a 1 in 7 chance of being born in Africa.

All this anti-black shit is getting out of hand. You can't just not help them because they are a different colour.

If a 99% white country suffered relentless droughts over a series of decades, you would be all for helping them you hypocrite.

0/10

0/10?

How could I improve? What went wrong?

It's 1 in 7 because at least 1 in 7 niggers in Africa shouldn't have ever been born. They literally cannot feed themselves and charity does nothing but make sure endless generations of hungry niggers keep being born.

>Africa isnt even real

Preach it, brother.

U N D E R R A T E D
also
>playing vydia

Oh it's quite real bru.

Danny archer here, national geographic

I had a close to a 0% chance to be born in Africa because my parents were Slavs born in EU.

Retarded nigger

>You can't just not help them because they are a different colour.

You literally can. Helping them destroys you and floods your country with their nigger filth. I wish HIV killed a billion Africans

>21

R A R E

>If a 99% white country suffered relentless droughts over a series of decades, you would be all for helping them you hypocrite.

A white country has considerable human capital, dumbass. It would actually be money well spent.

Western nations have created a culture of dependency in Africa. Why bother farming when the guy in the big white UN truck down the road gives food for free? Why bother learning to build anything when volunteers from other countries will come in groups to build nice pre-fabs for you?

They were fucking useless before we came, and they will continue to be useless when we leave despite all our efforts to alleviate their uselessness.

>Why would you stop helping 1.2 billion people born onto a burning hot slab with no water or food?

They literally did it themselves. I assume burning hot slab is the Sahara right? That grows 30K hectares a year in former FOREST AND JUNGLE biomes.

1000BC one of the largest fortresses in Africa was right in fucking Sudan alongside the Mahwed River, the second biggest river in North Africa next to the Nile.

Dindu's literally slashed and burned their river apart. The topsoil blew away, ground cracked apart and river escaped. Literally 70% of the Sahara is former farmland.

No other cultures have managed to do this. Not even the fucking abbos that are actually born on a hot slab of rock have managed to ecologically devastate their homeland as effectively.

Amerindians enriched their ground and created terra preta. Dot Indians also practiced terra preta. Chinese created terraces. Japan and the East Asians created terra paddies. Europeans created latifundia, Barbarians practice crop rotation and cyclic fertilization.

Greeks/Mediterraneans practice crop rotation and aqueduct creation. Arabs pioneered a shitload of irrigation techniques. Mongols practiced animal husbandry and breed selection.

You want us to take food, money and opportunity from our most neglected citizens and give it to the ONLY race of people so incredibly short-sighted they destroyed their entire continent.

Even the idiots on Easter Island that destroyed all the trees for Moai did not desertify the fucking island.