On behalf of Sup Forums

To all the transgendered Anons who are here effected by this act of gross bigotry against their true from

I am honestly sorry, this is not who we are as beings and he doesn't speak for the majority of us

Putting feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

How about they hold it until they get home?

Is that so fucking hard!?!?!?

The correct answer is: who gives a fuck

We shouldn't talk about fucking restrooms, but about killing them off for good. Dear god.

Epic comment my fellow redditor.

They should just take all the bathroom signs away and replace them with a penis and a vagina. That way it's not an "identity" issue. If you want to pee sitting down with a dick just to give a middle finger to the "patriarchy" you should be killed

I was sure you'd be Canadian. what the fuck man?

>horribly deform myself due to surgical and chemical means
>you are now obligated to make me feel welcome

>him
>her

Fuck you, biology isn't even a science in the current year you bigot!

yes, please put female looking humans in men's restrooms so i can masturbate to them

i dont give a fuck about what enters a females restroom

Neither should be allowed to use public restrooms. Gonna have to shit yourself bud.

Fixed it for you OP

beyoncé is a faggot ?

>Believes their fake transgender form is their true form

>believes their True form (The one their in) is fake..

Faggots will go to hell, God hates faggots.

Why is this such a big problem in America about where these people go to the toilet? Most buildings here have a disabled toilet option, thought it may be the same over there.

damn that female to male is the most normal looking tranny i have seen

How else am I supposed to be offended and sneer at trannies if I can't easily ID them by watching them walk into the wrong bathroom?

I think you have some growing up to do.

>Go trans to male
>Start going bald

lel.

The "woman" looks clearly like a guy with makeup and long hair

Put them both in an asylum I say

They should have a transgender bathroom that's actually a gas chamber. Problem solved.

We'll make it easy on you.

Paste the .jpeg of the Ayy lmao outside of the men's room. You'll figure it out.

Burgers actually shitpost more

Granted they have 10x the population but still

Fucking hell They crossbred a pig and Hitler.

it tends to be the mtf who are crazy like in your pic there.

I want all trannies dead

Federal Govt. shouldn't make such decisions and should leave it to the State Govt.

The laws are not dictated by freaks of nature who, in an ideal world, would be locked up in an asylum.

Remember where you are, and what we want.

cant lie would totally fuck the ftm.

Just use unisex bathrooms then you petty fucks. They're exactly the same functionally as a "gender-inclusive" one. If you want to argue semantics, bathrooms indicate sex not gender

I want them both gassed
how fair is that

I can feel the autism despite being an ocean apart.

It wasn't just about bathrooms. The same unconstutitional "law by letter" established rules for all schools about overnight trips, referring to people by pronouns, all kinds of fucking shit. To be honest, I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but the president doesn't have the right to unilaterally pass laws because he wants to virtue signal. If trannies don't like it, they should petition their school boards or legislators.

How about they just go in whatever bathroom they want and do their business. If they're so indistinguishable nobody is going to care.

Not the correct answer.
The correct answer is: wait until they shoot themselves in the head. We all know that will happen one day or another.

I don't feel comfortable being in the same bathroom as the mentally ill

The promotion of gender dysphoria and transexualism in a very important part of nu-age NWO satanism.

Perhaps we should have just electrocuted you for being mentally defective right out the fucking gate, and none of this would be an issue.

And please, stop using passable transfags as your "LOOK AT MUH PEOPLE!!!" nonsense, because 99.9% are goddamned circus freaks who should be locked in cages.

Why do these people need legal protections that could be abused by people that don't respect their politics?

All they have to do is not be a special snowflake.
Since they obviously look like the genders they are larping as, all they have to do is walk in, use the restroom, then walk out.

But no, they want to get political about it, they want the country to appease them and their preferences, despite the fact they are in reality, a minority of a minority.

Only 2-5% of any given western nation is gay on average.

Trans people are within that minority.

>want him in X restroom

We want them all in the graveyard

Eat a sack of dicks, OP. You don't speak for us.

>him
>her

This individual identifies as a female. There are some bigots out there who think she should not be able to use the women's bathroom and locker room. I rest easy though knowing that those bigots are on the wrong side of history.

I also wonder sometimes if gay people see bathrooms as some sort of meeting place, sex club etc. Is this why they seem to get so triggered about having to be in adjacent stalls to men?
Are these the same people that would be fine with that, given it was a unisex bathroom - meaning they really don't care at all and just want to get one over on heterosexual society?

THIS

If the dude on the left has a cock then he should use the men's restroom. If the dude on the right has a cunt he should use the women's restroom. the purpose of these restrooms are to best suit the person with certain genitalia. Call yourself a dude all you want but you better not complain when you have to bend over to piss in a urinal.

>that nose
More like Hitler's nightmares.

>Born male

And they still are. And they always will be. A mutilated penis and testicles intended to look like a vagina is not a vagina.

If they're passable, nobody's going to ask and it's not going to be a problem. If they're not, they're a fucking drag queen and they need to go in the right toilets.

Either of those individuals could walk right into the mens/womens restroom and absolutely no one would bat an eye.

Let's put it on simpler terms. If you need the government to provide you permission to use three bathroom you want that means you are a mentally ill freak that can't pass.

if they looked like your pic then I wouldn't have a problem, but unfortunately the majority of them are not passable and resemble pic related

Kill yourself.

These people won't be affected, traps can easily enter a women's restrooms and go undetected
fucking freaks like are the ones who we are keeping out

I think the problem is not about the gender they were born into. Most people would be find with a successful transition trans; it's really about that creepy ass dude wearing high heels and lipstick with a wig

Trump: federal government not going to tell states what to do regarding school bathrooms.

California: don't tell us what to do!

Get fucked tranny nigger. Mentally ill faggots in dresses should be gased.

What is this meme?
I'd want a pretty boy to use the mens bathroom, just like I'd want a manly woman to use the womens bathroom.
That's just common sense

I don't want them in any restrooms, I want them in the fucking ovens.

Germany gets it

Maybe giving them their own bathroom away from everyone else isn't such a bad idea after all.

They can go to whichever restroom they want, in the death camps.

If you don't pass you should get the gas.

Get the fuck out faggots.

>doesn't speak for the majority of us

We, the straight normal people, want you all to die. There is no true 'acceptance'. Certain groups have allowed 'tolerance', however that has proved a mistake. That mistake is now being corrected.

>stubble

and this? what washroom?

But I want them both in the gas chamber user !

How do we make you Chancellor?

I don't want those freaks anywhere

Jesus Christ how horrifying

the one with the shower heads

i think trans people need to understand that they are either a woman or a man. They were born like either and will stay like one for the rest of their lives.

That said i dont think you can object to calling them him or her depending on how they look.
Bathrooms should be unisex anyway, maybe that way people wont be complete pigs when shame is a real threat.

Why should they all be unisex?

i think the real issue is when they are not passable.

the one with "INDUSTRIAL OVEN" written on the door

because its just another "safe space"
And maybe people would think twice about leaving that turd on the water when that cute girl who was waiting for her turn goes into the one you just used.