Stoners & Weed

Someone fucking explain to me RIGHT NOW how stoners are not fucking degenerates?

While weed doesn't have any actual negative side effects, it makes people become complacent and OK with being bored. Boredom is the key to driving success. When you're OK with being bored, you become a degenerate.

Fucking prove me wrong you faggots

You can't be productive while high

Exactly.

i smoke weed everyday.

Boredom is the cousin of grand faggotry

And alcoholics are hard working functional people.

this

It's not degenerate to try things when you're young.

It's degenerate as fuck though if you have a proper job or have wife/kids. That would be embarrasing.

If you smoke enough to be as stoned as that guy (high at some point every day for years, probably baked on 2nd hand 4 times a week and exposed to it regularly) you are putting yourself at just as much risk for cancer as a tobacco smoker. Chances are he's on pack-a-day risk level.

Ehh, used to be a big stoner back in the day. I kind of just reasoned with myself that I was complacent working where I was, and didn't care about moving up at the time.

Since than I've moved on, am a Wildlands Firefighter now, but I still like smoking weed a few times a month. I couldn't get back to daily use though, it's very draining.

>check out this nerd

heh you got that off Family Guy

Holy fucking shit. That guy looks fucking exactly like a student at my university.

what kind of strawman is this? one problem at a time

>Alcoholic pancreatitis
>Cirrhosis
>feminization
>functional
Ok Schlomo.

You don't understand cannabis

>Unparalleled healing capabilities
>Recreational intoxicant without possibility of overdose
>So fucking relaxing

Pick the right strain and it's basically a health supplement. But then again you can fall for the "le herbal Jew!" meme if you want, it's your loss really.

they are but at least they will not stick a gun in your face because they need money for weed.

They don't work, they don't do anything but eat, and they won't shut the fuck up about how enlightened they think they are.

I smoke weed every night to treat my severe insomnia. Stoners are degenerate, but only a small portion of people who smoke weed actually fall under the stoner stereotype.

Booze is just as bad, if not worse than the herbal jew.

Legit depends on the strain and the quality. Sativa strains are to be smoked during the day for an energizing, cerebral effect. Indica strains are the opposite, with a "body high" this is the strain most associated with the stereotypical stoner. It is well suited for stress relief and aid with sleep.

Ok with being bored, like Sup Forums. Don't tread on me leaf nigger, if it's degenerate then pot smokers will degenerate.

"last night i was so high and watched this documentary and it was so good you should watch it too but only if you're high too cause its so much better that way"

Casual pot use isn't bad. It's the stoners I'm referring to

If you are a dumbass and smoke weed it will make you fall deeper into degeneracy.

If you are a normal person weed will not suddenly flip you off course down the road of being a fuck up.

Only responsible people should be able to use drugs if they choose. Only smoke/ drink if you can mentally handle it.

I dont get it. Everytime I smoke weed, I get motivated to do something with my high. Whether it be yardwork, working on my car, or cleaning my house. Like I just dont understand why people get so fucking lazy when they are stoned. Literally doing something stoned is always better than doing it sober. Then again most people who smoke weed are either niggers being niggers, illegal spics or meximerican cholos trying to be a G, or white people who can afford as an alternative to anything.

Every alcoholic o know is 1000 times more lazy and insufferable than people who smoke pot instead.

YOU cant be productive while high. Also who smokes before doing something that that requires productivity anyway? I smoke occasionally at night before watching a movie. I know people that can chainsmoke blunts back to back all day and get shit done. Everyones different

Also, since I didn't really address the "complacency" issue, most sativa strains make you more energetic and productive. It's all up to the user. But you sound like the kind of Canuck who just wants to tell people what they can and can't do, so you probably don't base your positions on facts and shit.

It's degenerate to tell other people what they can consume

The strain

Whatever! More degenerates = less competition = more money/pussy for you

youre looking at whole generation of people that are gonna grow up to smoke recreationally with families and kids bud......

So deep

No, it isn't when you're trying to improve the quality of your country's citizens.

It's true, discontent drives aspiration. When people are content, they have no ambition.

>what is sativa
Kek fag

more degenerates => more leftwingers => more refugees & illegals => ... => Profit

?

brooo dabs are soooo good last time my buddy had some hash and we got soooo fucking high broooooooo

sooooo clean, my bong gets so dirty cause I smoke bud not concentrate. I do a lot of my Latin translations high because the poetry flows better and the rhythm is easier to pick up

I have depression and difficulty sleeping. Weed before bed raised my gpa from 3.2 to 4.0
its not right for everybody but it helped me alot
>inb4 degenerate
I smoke by myself in small doses. Hippies ruin everything but there are a ton of quiet, hardworking drug users.

You should be asking yourself why you are not motivated to do those things sober.

Learn to green text fucking newfag

you need to recognize that there is some portion of society that will live an objectively shitty life, yet will never attempt to change it. think people in their 40s working at McDonalds, the people who do night shifts at grocery stores, etc. these people are not academic, and have no aspirations to better themselves. I don't want to work those jobs myself, but recognize their necessity. if the people who are willing to work those jobs needs to stone themselves into complacency before and after work in order to not kill themselves, great go for it. if they decide to improve their lives eventually, thats even better.

the rest of us can just not smoke weed. it's great

you're not, if you were you would be educating people about the benefits of moderate use and the dangers of excessive use, not acting like some Draconian piece of shit who thinks the solution to a problem is banning it

except youre not, youre mad cause someone is doing something that literally has zero effect on your life. youre annoyed by the fact someone else might enjoy something that you dont.

Only time I smoke is if I do cardio. It's unreal how well it works for that.

you should be asking yourself why other people's habits bother you so much

I never even suggested a method of dealing with the issue. I simply pointed it out. Drug use is affecting your critical thinking skills.

more leftwingers =/= more leftwing policies being passed.

What did occupy wallstreet do? jack shit. Degenerates are too high to vote or form a political movement

Fuck off, Randy.

Ugh I just wrote this long message but thread got gassed.... The hippies ruins it like now like then. I used to move bricks as fug many years ago but I am prolly the only flag here that can deliver you 100kg of your choosings.

Back in the hippie days it costed 100 krones for a matchox full of goodies from all over the world.

They turned out to be shitheads so they needed to be gassed and by 1980ish the price went up to 100 fish shekels for 1 gram of shitty shit.

The 90ies came, first the street price for a plate was 6500kr and a kg 45k kr.

It went down, it was shit quality.

Then early in the 2k's the goodies came. The current street price for 1 gram of goodie is 150 kronese.

A plate(depending on who you are) goes from anything from 5k-9k

A kg anything from 40k-90k again depending on who you are.

Bigger quantity and the price drops.

I am not against cannabis really, I was for legalization, but this sapwn this SJW cuckfest like the hippies they will ruiin it and are doing it.
It will not be legalized, it will be banned again because of these degenerates who cannot hold it.

When I smoked I was stopped by the police 6 million times, even with half a brick in my loin. Stone face, you could not see it on me.
>Count to 30 user
spot on, they let me go

In the 90ies they formed a party here galled MDG(The envo party the green), this was a party all dedicated to one thing, the legalization of cannabis.

The old guys are gone, they just grabbed some SJW shit because the Cannabis party wouldn't exactly fly, it's taken over by hippies.

10% of oslo now vote on them, they have no aim, no goal, they are just a bunch of fucking commies

So... I dunno due to these SJW cucks, I am totally against it now. I used to be like, what people do behind their own doors is not my problem, but when I see this degeneration spread from america and sweden
>FUCK IT
It's not for us

Most of us can handle it, not a big deal tbqh, but you get these shitbags ruining it

>LMAO

Speak for yourself, you low IQ sperg...

Ive enjoyed cannabis for over 20 years now, worked my way to a BA in Computer sciences.

Now I get high at work and play video games all day.

FEELS GOOD MAN

They don't, but it's like hearing

>"taking antidepressants made me feel sooo much better. Antidepressants make me feel motivated. I can't do anything without them."

These are not words of a person with a healthy mental health.

no potato in Estonedia

I smoke and then go lift or read.

It takes more than a leaf to make me randy.

ex-stoner here. They are.

I could function perfectly on weed and didn't stick inside all day smoking bongs, but it definitely killed my motivation.

Since quitting smoking I'm reading alot more, doing better in my studies, working out regularly, my business has started to take off and my memory has improved significantly.

Will still smoke a joint if its being passed around once in a blue moon, but my life has definitely improved since effectively quitting.

Frig off, Bobandy..

ITS A WEED THREAD

Get prepared everyone

>muh ITS DEGENERATE
>muh IT CAUSES LACK OF MOTIVATION
>MUH I SMOKE AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND JOB AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY

holy fuck, everyones different, its fine for some people and bad for others. same thing with alcohol. STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS EVERYDAY. WHAT FUCKIN YEAR IS IT

>You can't be productive while high
you might want to fact check that user.

I smoke bud from that all the time. The ash catcher does great at doing its job. Keeping ash and resin from actually coating the bong and percs. Clean it every week with 90% alcohol and iodized salt.
Sativa and Sativa dominant hybrids. Thats what I smoke during the night. If I have trouble sleeping then ill smoke some super potent Indica. Was like Ultimate tier stuff. $150 an eigth

Why are you hating on people who aren't "going anywhere" in life. Is a janitor, or someone who sorts male from female chicks for a living not entitled to a bit of rest, happiness and relaxation when they get home?

its muh current year...

It's about personal responsibility. If you can handle it, great. If you can't, then fuck you.

If you smoke all day you will be useless. If you drink all day you will be useless.

It absolutely should be legal though. If you disagree you simply have no self control.

Weed when used wisely is a very powerful relaxant. Personally it aids me with my spiritual endeavors (pretty awesome to meditate while high). Like all things good, its prone to abuse but blame the libtards for having zero self-control. I lead a healthy lifestyle and work 40hs/week with a top tier salary. Smoke twice a week or so.

I just got back from the gym. now im gonna smoke a bowl and study.

Yeah pretty much. I'm an alcoholic , I need to stop it. My life has turned into a nightmare

Honestly this is a strawman thread. nobody who actually browses Sup Forums is a lazy hippy pos
What you do notice is that there are a shitload of us who smoke and contribute to society.
stoner culture is fucking trash no contest but so are alcaholics. everything in moderation
Should I have to risk being a victim to this senseless war on drugs because other people cant handle their shit.
Why do we assume that society must function for the benefit of the lowest common demoninator?

I am stoned RIGHT NOW
AMA

Why does there need to be a stoner culture, but there isn't an "alcoholic culture" apart from AA meating?

>it makes people become complacent and OK with being bored
Says the user shitposting on Sup Forums for 16 hours a day.

>meating
this is why i had to stop smoking

Studying while high is retarded. Don't lie to yourself. You're going to get high then either play videogames or continue to shit post. You need to socialize when high or else you'll just sit there feeling like shit thinking about everything you've ever done wrong in your life

It's harder to be productive after being high, but you've clearly never smoked some good sativa.

Occasional smoker here.

I get high to help me relax. I have obsessive-compulsive tendencies and weed gets me in a mood where I can actually TELL myself to chill out and it works. Additionally, I fucking LOVE cleaning shit when I'm high. I'll sweep the porch, clean the kitchen, etc.

Drugs are a cool experience, but they can easily distract from you the real experiences in life.

The thing to remember is that while you're tripping the stuff you are seeing is just an illusion inside your head being projected onto the world. It can be fun, but ultimately you're just distorting really and possibly dissolving your own sanity.

I had my fun with drugs but I regret how much money and time I wasted on them. Don't let it distract you

there are literally alcoholic generals on /ck/

This nails it. We aren't going to walk this back. And Trump, and even Sessions, said that this should be left to the states until today.

I know lots of users that are responsible and vote red. This is a deal breaker.

the reason i said that is cause if it was 2012 and weed was just starting this huge boom into the mainstream, discussion over weed was somewhat new and acceptable. But if you dont know by now youre a fuckin laggard

mein negger

I compulsively masturbate while high or hungover

The majority of people are too stupid to handle drugs. They rely on it too heavily to function, or use it as some form of recreation / escapism that's entirely hedonistic and unnecessary.

Let's compare cannabis to alcohol.

If you take either of these drugs responsibly, on occasion, they won't destroy your life. Alcohol, when taken in moderation, has great benefits: stress relief, greater heart health, and an overall longer life. Cannabis also has benefits when taken in moderation: pain relief, antidepressant, sleep aid, etc.

The problem arises when the person starts to abuse the substance. You get the dysfunctional alcoholic, or the lazy stoner, who has allowed the drug to consume their daily life as opposed to using the drug to enhance their capabilities.

Drugs are a tool to further human potential. But they are very easy to abuse. Like the idiot who doesn't know how to use a hammer to put a nail in a piece a wood, he will harm himself if he doesn't know what he's getting into.

Idk about stoner culture were both in agreement that its fucking trash. I go to college at a majority conservative university.
We have an embedded drinking culture here no question. literally people die every year because they ingest too much alcahol.
The social life here is at the bars, its expected that you go out at least 3 nights a week.
But in my classes nobody talks besides myself. People dont give a shit about classes its just an obstacle to going out and getting fucked up.
Theres a drinking culture no question, but its so ubiquitous people assume it goes without question.
Personally I dont think substances should have a culture, its not iteresting in the slighest, but boring people will always hijack something for an identity.

Alcoholic culture is being a drunk slob.

Former stoner. Can confirm smoking weed every day is a dumb idea. You forget the important things in life.

>Someone fucking explain to me RIGHT NOW how stoners are not fucking degenerates?
degeneracy as such isn't illegal, prohibited drugs are
>While weed doesn't have any actual negative side effects, it makes people become complacent and OK with being bored. Boredom is the key to driving success. When you're OK with being bored, you become a degenerate.
agreed
>Fucking prove me wrong you faggots
I would go one step further by instituting required drug tests for everyone on gibs
before anyone says that tests are expensive, they aren't and the cost could be covered by witheld gibs from addicts
that said I don't mind fully functional adults using drugs in their free time, on their dime and in privacy of their own homes

>nobody who actually browses Sup Forums is a lazy hippy pos

m8

>$150 an eighth
bait

It's depending on what your studying in all honesty. If you have a class like music/art appreciation its much easier to bullshit while high.
Everything should be done in moderation however. Being a little high is fine but trying to study stoned out of your mind is not a fun experience.

This is true at least for me. My life was shit until I quit smoking and then thinks started turning around. I miss it but shit made me lazy as fuck.

Nobody cares about cancer so fuck off randy.

>nobody who actually browses Sup Forums is a lazy hippy pos.
Uhhhh

I can attest to the fact that weed makes even the gayest of jobs fun.

I've been off it for like 2 years now though and since then I've completely turned my life around. Coincidence? It was probably a bunch of things that did it but quitting blazing was definitely one of them.

Remember, weed stays in your system for like 2 months, so even if you do it "occasionally" it never actually leaves your body unless you take huge breaks of 3-4 months between blazing.

Nobody cares until it bites your ass.

you were implied, maybe I made an inference that wasn't correct. I still have one more mathematics degree than you do, you condescending little shit. Take a puff and relax, you're too salty when you're sober

Smoked an ounce a week or more since 1988.
Never have had a serious medical problem to date.
Horsecock user, flaccid horsecock!