According to Alex Jones the ancient Greeks were blonde haired and blue eyed and the modern Greeks are Turkish rape...

According to Alex Jones the ancient Greeks were blonde haired and blue eyed and the modern Greeks are Turkish rape babies.

Start 4:10 in. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP7yPGS-rkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dP7yPGS-rkQ

Oh and Romans too and some Greek islands have over 300 thousand muslims on the alone.

and the blue mosque was built by christians and it was the holy roman empire and muslims conquered the holy roman empire, true genius.

USA USA USA

It true. Alex is right about everything

I agree.

Alex is always right

this is why greece is a bankrupt shithole

I'm waiting for Alex to tell his viewers to go out and bash libs.

Yes, this is correct. The true decendants of the ancient Greeks are the small population of blonde haired blue eyed macedonians that live in present day Macedonia

Mediterraneans 2-6 thousand years ago were all white aryans. From Iran to Egypt to Greece to Rome. Anybody that briefly examines history would know that. Slowly they got bred out though because Romans and Egyptians imported shitskins for slave labor.

Also Brits were red-haired barbarians.

Well I wouldn't say he's totally wrong. The ancient Greek were different ppl than modern Greeks. It's the case of a modern group appropriating ancient ppl

Everyone in your region look like Turks to me

WE

When did you set even set foot in "my region"?

40% Muslim gross

why are americans such wewuzers? both niggers and albino niggers there are embarrassingly bad about it
is it just the consequence of being rootless mongrels with no real ties to anything?

>its always hte same triggered arab rape baby with 1000 shitty reaction images

sorry, you will never be white. You are the descendents of Roman slaves and arabs

thanks for proving my point sharter

Doesn't make you any less of wewuzers. You pretend it's a black thing but everyone know it's Americans being Americans.

>people in the south were blonde and blue eyed
Sure, lad.
WUZ

Ancient Greeks and Romans were half black and half med.

KANGZ

OP here, am I white?

he's just quoting Steve King. Look it up.

What a moron

For a second there I thought you might have been Mexican. Not because your flags are similar, but because you are both countries that share a boarder with and constantly harm larger and more successful nations.

no.

no such problem for me, the most degenerate pathetic mongrel shithole on earth is easily recognizable

Centuries of inbreeding would preserve white genes, not muddy them.

There have obviously been admixtures between the millenia, however saying the entirety of the population is completely bred out by foreign invaders is retarded since Greeks have been a massive population in the region.

Most likely the biggest effect is at the coast of Turkey where Turk shitskins have interbred with meditteranean Greeks and balkan Slavs making them a bit more light in colour.

The farther in you move into Anatolia the darker the roach gets.

However saying the Ancient Greeks were all fair haired and blue eyed is fucking stupid.

The only populace that matches that criteria is way far up north, so logically, if that were the case, all the people in between (slavs, franks etc) would meet that criteria too.

Swing and miss.

t. Blonde Greek.

t.t. There are shitskin Greeks too, but it's a minority. You can tell if they're rape babies or not.

wtf i hate alex jones now.

all ancient statues don't represent amy germanic features