How can we make this forum woman friendly? That way maybe we could find a red pilled gf here

How can we make this forum woman friendly? That way maybe we could find a red pilled gf here...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12404053
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a woman and I'm here everyday.

I-Is she pointing that heart to m-me?

I think any appeal to a demographic would require us to change so much to the point it would compromise what made Sup Forums good in the first place.

If they come, good. If not, whatever.

waht cuold go wrogn?

pls be in RIO

Sup Forums is predominantly women

we should do a survey on how many women lurk here

Your redpilled girlfriend will most likely turn out to be a trap desu

I think the problem is they never show tits

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

God this is so triggering. Women constantly invade male space... there is no where we can freely speak our minds anymore.

People like you need to be killed with extreme prejudice. Kill your family too for good measure.

GO BACK TO THE FAVELA YOU CRAWLED OUT OF BRAZIL

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Sup Forums is full of little girls

I would say tits or gtfo

but your gender is actually relevant

what the hell

post pictures of dead niggers

Need right wing Catholic gf please God.

>implying that wasn't the goal all along

Where do you think you are?

strawpoll.me/12404053

What's the ratio of men to women on Sup Forums?

inb4 most of Sup Forums are traps and larpers

No, women ruin not only societies, but boards too. Take a look at /r9k/, its become a normie/homo/roastie shithole

>strawpoll.me/12404053

everyone on Sup Forums is a male between 12-30 who larps as nazis but in reality live with their parents and always will

same

>want redpilled gf
>want tits or gtfo
you can't have it both ways

yeah, america's flag -> Rio, good job you shit monkey.

Tomara que seja arrombado nesse carnaval, viadinho mongoloide.

hourly dick pic threads

Don't just assume the gender of Sup Forums users. I know girls who are on Sup Forums.

SAVED

>How can we make this forum woman friendly?

Why on earth would we want that?

>That way maybe we could find a red pilled gf here...

Already got a redpilled waifu, don't need a mistress.

>tfw you snore and don't want to face your gf because you'll think you'll keep her up all night

;__;

I'm a man. I think like a woman, and I'm here everyday.

I might even be a woman, deep inside.

>Germans are the pawns

Not going to happen

Dude that would be hilarious if they sent us waves of Jewesses to try and infiltrate.

Only a handful of women have slutted themselves out on here. But reddit has gonewild filled with thousands of girls.

Really makes ya think

I'm a girl. No tits, gtfo.

There are already women in Sup Forums is just that they are red pilled, so they don't actually need a safe space, or being told that they are special. They are just humans beings.

This forum *is* woman friendly. No woman has ever been raped or beaten here, has been assaulted in a different way than men or been paid less than men.

pol can handle it. if we can deal with the shills we can deal with them too

Fuck off, women always ruin everything together with beta-faggots pandering to them.

TITS OR GTFO!

Because that's how sound works.

why would you want these betas, big sis?

Its a meme from /fit/ :3

gender is irrelevant here. it's anonymous. we could all be females and trannies; truth is truth regardless

I think Sup Forums is outdated desu.

we should introduce live chats, stop being anonymous and do stuff like snapchat style

t. Camila

How old are you?

But your name isn't highlighted in pink.

How is this place not friendly towards women? Nobody can tell if you're a male or a female unless you specifically go out of your way to tell that you are. And if you do, it's your own problem if you don't like the replies.

We don't want this place "woman friendly". Everything has gone to shit since politics became "woman friendly" . If they don't want to conform they must stay out.

gtfo hue

L-Looking for a redpilled girl in Europe.
I'm a-alpha and stuff

Post benis.

It's a crazy thing, I know, it's like sound that comes out of your mouth travels forward somehow.

Women base their beliefs more on feelings/as do cucks and liberal men. This is a place for truth and if women don't want to view it then I'm not going to support this title 9 bullshit you're suggesting. Fucking purgie

My gf is red pilled but she would never browse here because she doesnt get attention since no profiles
woman need attention

>loudly announcing your gender on an anonymous message board
>not derailing the thread
Fuck off Shillblue.

Stop being so racist and talk about actual politics.

UNDERRATED

Lose weight, fatty.

Cuddling is for fags.

Women cannot handle politics. At least the most of them cannot, as some men cannot. The truth is ugly, grim and cannot be dealt with by using involving emotions. Racial tribes, religious tribes and clay distribution are all very relevant but are all things that using emotions can ruin lives and cultures

> actually meeting anyone from this cesspit irl

lol, no

I don't feel comfortable with Harambe in there,He's pretty smart to be there.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is mainly a part of Sup Forums where we get butthurt about changing demographics in western europe shit on Baltic states ,call eastern europe poor, look at russia as savior, and look at Trump as god.

be sure to vote there

Snoring doesn't really deal with weight often, unless you are xbox huge. It's more like the result of the relaxation of the uvula and soft palate.

I couldn't find a 6th shieet face so I settled for harambe

> How can we make this forum woman friendly?
We cannot, it's enough that they're ruining our fucking society with their 'sexual liberation', this forum is a sacred place, paradoxically.

> maybe we could find a red pilled gf
Oh God...
And then what? You think she won't cheat just because she knows the difference?
What are you, fucking 15?

Why would you want to?

My brother used to be red-pilled as fuck, now that he has a girlfriend and regular access to sex he's grown complacent.

Exactly.

TFW Sup Forums is less biggoted than the MSM and your local college campus.

>hitler is the queen
>tay is the king
>board is positioned the wrong way (black square in right bottom corner)

absolutely disgusting. should have hired a chess consultant for this meme

the point of Sup Forums is that you can say whatever you want. that's why it's called 'politically incorrect'. men should be able to speak their minds without having to soften it so as not to upset the sensitive wimmenz.

why not putting trayvon martins face or other niggers

maybe BLM niggers idk

Of course things can be handled with emotions. The problem is that women's emotions are misdirected nowadays. They consider sand people and dindus to be just as much their family as whites are, maybe even more so. If we managed to teach women that only whites are their family, women would be the fiercest defenders of border controls. Women absolutely hate anyone threatening their cubs, so all we need to do is to show them racial differences are real and that rapefugees are not human, but snakes and predators.

Both of these.
Plus most of us who lurk here are a lot less likely to be sluts and whores compared to the rest of our kind.

Half of those ''girls'' are trolls or traps, other half are woman older then 30

idk man this was the original image

Every anti-race mixing thread is from white women.

Then fix that shit you fucking abbo.

What about St trey.
Good job anyway.

You mean good niggers

it wouldn't really fit with the other cartoony faces

I'm a woman and please for the love of god don't make this place more "woman friendly." Girls who who would be drawn to a "woman friendly" Sup Forums board at NOT the type of women you want in your life

And this.

>Girl

You're right, good job mang.

It's set up wrong (for notation purposes). The white pieces are on the black side. The King starts on an opposite color square.

Nobody loves woman like Sup Forums does.
99% of the posts here have a lady pictured in it.

might make another image using tray tray but I have no idea what

nice to know but i don't particularly carer for accuracy since it's just a joke image

so many redpilled girls in the UK, maybe just spread the word that this isn't as bad as people think...

You're right, I've noticed this with Mexican women. They recognize and fiercely defend their people.

TRIPS OF TRUTH!

>tfw tay tay is taller than uncle Adolf by a few inches
>add the heals

I have XXY chromosomes, which I thought would make me manlier, but I have the pelvis of a female and smaller than avergage testis. I'm 1 in 100k, fuck me right?

However, I was getting treatment before puberty, so aside from that I'm normal.

So am I double the manly or no?

/thread

that would make normies and cucks even more mad

''god thoses nazis cant even play chess!!!''

What?

What UK are you talking about?

Theres no redpilled nobody in Bristol. Women or anything else

>I'm a woman
Doubt it. Even if you are, you're probably some fat reformed tumblr whale.