Sup fags, im a brownie dating a whitey. Love the whites tho u guise created all technology, knowledge, ethics...

Sup fags, im a brownie dating a whitey. Love the whites tho u guise created all technology, knowledge, ethics,l etc that make up our society.

Feeliny guilty dating her.

What should i do? Should i make her date a whitey?

Give her a taste of your vibrant culture.

Punch her in the face

I did.

assimilate and get a vasectomy.

ew hairs

Has she house broken you yet or are you still shitting on the carpet?

This faggot has made this thread a dozen times. Sage and report. We swiss posters have been back-tracking his IP and are preparing to hang him from the nearest mountain.

>Feeliny guilty
>Felony guilty
There's your answer.

I do after few babies from diffrent cute chicks :) want to spread my god tear genes

Your boyfriend needs to shave his asshole. And you need to shave your neck for the rope the swiss-posters-legion is going to be putting around it.

nahh it's fine. The problem is not "brownies"; the problem is "uncivilized, moronic brownies".

Throw some ketchup on that mofo, nigger.

kekekrekekke

>a man's ass

Wrong you ahmed nigger. The problem is the negroid and brown negroid mixtures. OP will be found. OP will be taken to the nearest mountain and hung or shot.

More pics man you make is proud, impregnate her and ruin her genetics

>those hairs
I dumped a girl because she had hairs like that around her ass, she also had some nipple hairs, fucking disgusting.
Sort yourself out, ladies.

She already burned the coal.

its too late for her. Damaged goods.

id start with teller her to shave her asshole and then break up with her and kys

whitey wuz a killin' machine
stomped the earth and kicked it clean
came a time to calm it down
pickets fences and sleepy towns
came the browns for endless gibs
destruction rape and re-fried ribs
then one day the mood went sour
the cuck alarm had struck the hour
indifference turned to killing rage
pinky woke up and turned the page
never again to turn the cheek
the strong unleashed to wreck the weak
survivors that lived to tell the tale
of gringos when they opened hell
now love the bars that keep them in
and keep them safe, from the men
who did Tyrone y Paco in

>implying Ahmed isn't disgusted that there aren't enough hairs on that anus

this.. I thought I had a hairy ass as a dude.

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

wew lad

Guys chill mods deleted all my previous threads but only after i said i thank whiteys after creating this world. Pic related my current innocent whitey

Wtf no, no one hates black dudes that don't think whitey is the cause of all problems.

How can i possibly finish it? Steak will never be the same. Should i give her some? She only had a salat, dont want her to put on weight.

Buy your boyfriend a razor and use it to slit your wrist faggot. Sage and report this thread. I will find your IP and I will find your home and I will murder or deport you. Prepare your asshole

White is the reason we can live the lifes we live. I woudnt be eating steak and having this life without whitey.
Im eternally gratefull.

Please. Grützi wohl oke!! I just mind my own business. I love blond innocent young swiss girls

that's the best shit I've seen all day

Not sure if i can fuck her some more after 500g of steal, pints and vodka.
Shit i need to cum some more guy. Had morning sex and afternoon

show us her butthole