Have you been following the rules, Sup Forums?

Have you been following the rules, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v8Kugc_FDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking whore. JK

I can't remember the last time I met a proper lady.

if my lady cant take a bit of banter and give it back then she aint my lady.

I insult my girlfriend and my girlfriend insults me. It's the circle of relationships. How else do we vent our anger at each other?

Only with my wife, mother, and sister. Everyone else is a coal burning cunt.

Sure, everyone else.

Commie harlots are not ladies.

A cuck never takes part in fucking his girl, not even if she begs you

Gentlemen are an outdated concept, which only maks sense in circles where women actually behaved like ladys.

But the modern day wymyn isn't a Lady.

Im not a gentleman and I haven't seen a lady in years.

Why can't Americans handle banter

Me and my gf call each other niggers every day.

But this rule is sexist, isn't it?

>2017
>lady

kekd

Chivalry is dead, and women killed it.

When you understand true misogyny, you clearly see, that Trump is instead a woman-lover...

(There's even some rule on pol, that white-knighting is not desired...?)

Only if they act like a lady

>never insults his lady, not even as a joke.

If I did this, I'd literally never get laid.

That doesn't sound like equality. I thought that was the goal for everyone.

This.

Women need to know you have the balls to put them in their place. It's why they always poke and prod you for a reaction, even in the middle of a good happy conversation

treat her with respect! while she goes off and spreads her legs for others men's dicks while you're at work.

Nope.

Having fun raping and beating women.

You should try it out sometime.

It's great.

t. shitskin rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=0v8Kugc_FDc

>not roasting your girl every chance you get
Why even have a gf?

What are the rules for ladies?

But women love being treated like shit.

there are none. if there were you'd be sexist

Ill go back to being a gentlemen when proper ladies are made great again

This.

>not keeping your roastie toasty

Ladies went extinct in 1968.

I insult ladies all the time, maybe that's why I get more then the average fedora wearing neet that resides here

This. I'm not gonna be a gentleman if there are no real ladies.

this

They are saying men that dress up as women are proper ladies

Fine, but in order for me to be a gentleman, she'll have to be an actual lady

Unfortunately, it seems both concepts are dead, and modern women are shit

Are they supposed to be our equals? Or do they just want special treatment? It can't be both.

>2015+2
>not ironically denouncing gentlemanly behavior as subtle oppression of the patriarchy

This.

Fucking obese feminist cunts dressed up like men and trying to talk over men aren't ladies, they're roasties.

Yeah, girls now of days seem to all of lost their virginity at 12 , I'm a firm believer in no hymen no diamond

Maybe you should leave your basement once in a while.

In making an absolute statement you implicitly validate their misandrist POVs by accepting the the tenability of absolute statements.

If they get to define what a gentleman is then we get to define what a lady is. They can't expect equality while still getting special treatment and privileges.

hi hannah

>They are saying men that dress up as women are proper ladies

You do realizes you turned that statement into hate speech all on your own, that the statement itself was not hateful . The only place it turned into hate speech was in your own mind, what does that say about you as a person?

of course*

>*there are very few women who behave like ladies left and women who aren't ladies don't fall under this rule

i think the no hymen things going a bit far, I guess it depends how old you are.

Of course women never tell the truth but my personal rule is one partner for every 10 years of life, so a 20 year old is okay having slept with 2 people, a 30 year old okay having slept with 3 people, and i'd still consider marrying them.

Was in an argument with my last girlfriend when this topic came up, I said the same above (one for every 10 years) and she got super offended, said she'd been with like 7 guys so far in her life (she was 24) and I just said that's fine, I don't judge you for it, I won't call you a slut or thing worse of you, I'd just never marry you. She couldn't seem to accept that I could enjoy her company while never considering marriage.

I am talking to one right now, shame she is on the other side of Europe.

Don't kid yourself, western women are insufferable for the most part dearie.

If a woman behaves as a lady, then there's no need for a gentleman to ever insult her.

First I'd have to meet a lady and not some generic bar skank

how do expect these emotionally fragile whores to maintain an attractive BMI if we don't insult them?

>read first line
>get triggered, post a knee-jerk response
If I'm a feminist, let alone a woman, who were the people with misandrist views I was referring to?

Pop a Xanax try to catch your breath BEFORE posting the reply next time.

>most part
Theereee we gooo. That wasn't too bad, now, was it?

the rules of being a gentleman went out the window when women wanted equality

Only a real gentleman is capable of cursing another man/woman without making it seem dirty.

> woman with +5 partner count =//= lady
No point to be made, just saying.

>lady can't handle friendly banters

not m'lady then

>2017
>respecting cunts by acknowledging their presence in the first place
This will trigger the feminist.

I don't agree with that, I believe females are the property of men

Fuck that. Lol

I call them bitches cunts etc cetera if need be

And being sex objects/house subjects contradicts that how exactly?

Well then the bitch is upright and the dude is a boring pussy faggot

I hate all this gentleman fedora bs. Both men and women judge people in a very multifaceted. My fiancé bantered with me more than anything when we first met, and his banter is still a small part of why I love him. We're both le STEM meme majors, so it can happen to you too, Sup Forums.

This idea is not only true but needs to be pushed hard. Woman's liberation caused them all to think that they can behave in any way they want to without consequence, but men still have to be "gentlemen" toward them. Men behaved as gentlemen toward women for centuries because women were viewed as delicate and in need or protection. Women insist that they no longer need anything from men. Very well. Then do not expect courtesy.

Ladies do not exist anymore in the West, sadly.

Both partners should have as few partners as possible before marriage.

Yeah.......are there any left?

Tpbo

My wife I would treat as a lady. A woman I deem as high stock.
Someone smart, and with pride in being a housekeeper and a mother.
I would treat her with the same level of dignity and respect that I would my blood.
Your average whore I wouldn't take the time to spit on.

Let's say I know a few. They're special in their own way and the circumstances that lead them to keep their femininity serve as an exception to the rule. Rule of the thumb - there are no ladies, only greedy bitches left.

Haha, then she would have to BELONG to me.

quit telling me what to do, faggot

a real man does whatever the fuck he wants. be it complete degeneracy, absolute autistic white knighting, or just plain normfagging

fuck off and kill yourself

Objects aren't a direct claim on property rights, as the moon is an object and it belongs to no one

Funny how (((your))) masculinity correlates only with negative things that lead to retardation and suffering.

OP is correct, it goes like this:
gf pulls some stupid shit, something common sense clearly identifies as stupid/rebellious/counterproductive/damaging/whatever
tell gf that shit ain't gonna fly, gf complies, pinky promises never to do it again
gf pulls some stupid shit 2: electric boogaloo
tell gf that shit ain't gonna fly and you absolutely hate having to repeat yourself but you're a kind man, a forgiving man, she crosses her heart and hopes to die
gf pulls some more stupid shit: full retard
tell gf to fuck right off never to return
get another gf, repeat

Yea I agree but I was just saying that I think having a zero-count is unrealistic unless you're meeting the girl when you're like 16-18 and even then...

I'm in my early 30s and I would never expect to find an actual virgin in the 18-25 range, literally almost zero chance of that. If a girls only been with 2-3 guys though I don't see that as too bad, but if it's like 10+ its degenerate as fuck, and unfortunately has become the norm.

Because I'm not on the spectrum.

funny how your fuck off bitch kiss my fat dick

My fiance and I are both virgins. We are waitinf until marriage.

You were given wits and how can you tell each other it's not ok to for you to enjoy them.

The new misogyny will be paying compliments to things women don't have. Oh wait, that's where we're at now.

>Keep your roastie toasty
kek that should be a T-Shirt mate

PErfect. Also better sec tbhlad. What the fuck is my girl immune from criticism because she has a vagina?

>slovenia
>that type of wording

Funny, isn`t it? ShariaBlue/CRT slowly getting redpilled. You are here forever.

Huh interesting.

It's respectable in a way, but for me I think I'd want sex before marriage just because I think sex is extremely important and it would be really shitty to decide to marry someone and then find out you're not as compatible in the bedroom, or that you have different ideas about sex or different kinks or different energy levels.

Good for you though, you have to do what you think is right.

Hmm...
I thought that you...
There is...