Realy makes you think

Saw this on kikebook

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-458
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/?utm_term=.96ada4a03251
youtube.com/watch?v=kBRDf5-g_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many Americans are unemployed right now?

For the last. fucking. time. If they come here legally, we don't have an issue.

Most of us do if they're not white.

>company isn't competitive enough to find workers
>is forced out of the market by better companies, or breaks the law and hires illegals which means money is being paid without being taxed, hurting the economy and country

So migrants, not illegals ?

What was the pay? Slave labor is pretty hard to compete against. Not to mention illegals have no labor rights or recourse to employee abuse. When did it become fashionable to the left to hate fair labor?

>MUH SNAKE BORN IN A BARN IS A HORSE

>half the applicants found something better before they had to go pick bullshit in the fields
lol

Googled it

How much were they paying exactly

>guys we need slaves they do the jobs white people dont want

I know this is b8 but
>why won't you lazy americans take shit pay like these slave class workers, you're so privileged

No we don't, the food will get grown one way or another.

Teenagers, young adults, felons, teachers looking for extra income during the summer should be working those fields or doing uber.

It's amazing what kind of prosperity will be available to natural born citizens or legal immigrants once the undercutting illegals are banned.

MAGA

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-458

Ghost show is on.

they actually admit to being illegal migrants? bullshit.

>company isn't competitive enough to find workers
>is forced out of the market by the GLOBAL MARKET AND POOR REGULATION IN OTHER CUNTRY , or breaks the law and hires ( underpaid slaves ) illegals which means money is being paid without being taxed, hurting the economy and country

fixed it for you

They paid them in tortillas and beans probly

legal immigration is the answer.

let 6.500 spics in on temporary visa after a proper vetting. Problem solved.

How much was the job paying? Perhaps if they increased the pay rate, this wouldn't be an issue.

So you admit that they're essentially slave labor, it at least lower class and you're OK with it? Cool.

Democrats sure do love slavery. They had a war over it any everything.

I'm all for migrant workers doing farm work. So long as they're legal migrants and are paid legal wages.

> Hitler
> Berlin wall

are they fuckin' serious.

thats going to go a long way to sway the former roofers, carpet layers, landscapers, and drywall hangers, etc.

Not to mention the lower wages they have to accept to for other work because they cant afford to just go be a roofer anymore.

Thanks occupy D!

What's funny about this pic is that hitler didn't build the fucking Berlin wall. It was the Russians after ww2.

Pay the job what it's worth. Of course Americans won't pick crops for the pittance paid to illegals.

Ship. Them. Back.

For the same reason as a designer I don't try to outbid pajeet on Fiverr for a logo.

Without a pool of illegal labor willing to work for $50 a day we get to find out what the 'natural' minimum wage is when farmers get desperate enough to pay more for strawberry pickers.

Most of the Americans hired for these jobs don't actually want to quit. The companies force them out so they can claim no Americans can handle the job, and thus get permission from the government to hire legal immigrants.
This is all just a Jewish trick for scum farming corporations to hire Mexicans instead of Americans.

That's a third of the population.

>What was the pay? Slave labor is pretty hard to compete against.

...and that is why the majority of White men were against slavery in the 1800s. That and they were conscripted to hunt runaway slaves.

The immigrants are doing jobs for a lower price than any self respecting American would. It's depressing wages for everyone else.

OD needs to be gassed for so many reasons

Because those jobs don't pay shit. If workers were paid a reasonable wage, Americans would sign up.

Limes should not cost 25 cents for 10. Spinach should not cost two bucks for a huge bag. Pay your workers, raise your prices. People will still pay for food.

migrants =/= illegal aliens, and to assume such is pretty racist.

By hiring people, you're slowing down progress. A machine could have easily done the work of 6500 men, so all you're doing is delaying the inevitable.

If you say that only 7 stayed "'til" the end of the growing season, then you're wrong when you state that migrant workers are doing the jobs legal citizens would never do, because obviously here are some who would.

Where was this "information" when obama made his decree in 2010 to deport millions of immigrants? Wouldn't this have been more relevant then, 6 years ago?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/?utm_term=.96ada4a03251

Heres the washington post article

Historically illiterate morons. Democrats.

right. so highly doubt people would not take up shitty jobs if they were desperate enough for money. occupy democrats is full of shit!

>food prices increase
>people begin to see where all the checks are bouncing

If illegal immigrants didn't drive the cost of agricultural labor down to nothing then American would take the jobs because they would have to pay a decent wage. My granddad is a farmer, I've done this stuff and it is hard work.

That's the joke. Although most people are probably too stupid to realize that.

>not enough workers
>crop dies
>price of crop goes up
>farmers offer higher wages
repeat until equilibrium is reached

They make more on welfare than they can picking crops.

>leftists shilling for corporations
Fantasy truly is more real than reality

PERIOD.

>leftists literally arguing for slavery for the SECOND fucking time since the founding of our country

where are proofs

What were the wages offered?

Slavery was a mistake. Should have deported all of them the second the war was over. But no, they had to go and give them citizenship.

get rid of welfare and people will work

Yup, the logical conclusion, if I was in civil war times I would be for the abolition of slavery and the repatriation of Africans back to Africa. Its isn't good for them or us to be forced into this situation. Same goes for their modern equivalent , the illegal migrant "worker".

not on a temporary work visa, you can have a system where the same workers come back each season and then go back again

Liberals
>Oh so you're out of jobs huh? It's automation, can't stop it sucker.
>You NEED illegal immigrants, there are too many jobs to fill you'll starve without them.

Idiocy

"We need migrant slaves"

This is their actual argument

The article says cucumbers. Video related.

When asked about robots Trump said the US will build the robots too.

Cucumber harvester machine
youtube.com/watch?v=kBRDf5-g_tw

There's nothing to discuss, either they raise the pay so ACTUAL Americans would do the job instead of illegals or they do their work themselves
Of course you're supposed to cut gibs beforehand if there's some
That's free market 101

How about making the wages better?

And this is exactly why they're losing the white working class vote.

>Wanted: Farm workers, no benefits and $9 an hour
>What do you mean no one is willing to work under these conditions?

>But surely it's possible that, if H-2A didn't exist, the prevailing wage for agricultural work would rise above where it's estimated now, and thus attract more native workers, right? Sure, but it's unclear even that would make a difference.

Occupy Democrats really need to read the articles they use.

No. No non white immigrants. Period. End of discussion.

same thing happened in georgia and kentucky
but I sure the basement dwellers shit posting on Sup Forums will be glad to get out and pick up the slack this time

We ask for ATLEAST 15$ an hour for farm labour up here.

Then again everything Canada is expensive.

That's racist.

the democrats will never get back into power for at least 50 maybe even 100 years because of their selfish agenda. the whites won't allow it!

And here in Canada, farmers bring them in for the season, and only the season. Then they go back home, and must apply again next year. If they did a good job before, they're almost sure to get in again.

This has nothing to do with permanent immigration, hell these kinds of workers were barred from apply to permanent status until very recently.

Also if grocers didn't have such control on the price of produce, farmers would be able to sell them for more and pay workers a living wage. But even that might not be enough, since these are all seasonal jobs, you can't live year round on them. And here in Canada, unemployment has been drastically slashed for seasonal workers - meaning it's almost impossible to live as one in Canada.

Now take your disingenuous image and shove it up your ass.

Because illegals drive the wages down. That's why no one does those jobs. Illegals have no choice.

> infographic with uncited source data made by liberals who live in cities and buy (((organic)))
really made me think.

Sourse?

What kind of saying is this

Cazzo di americani

For a decent wage, yes.

Twenty fucking bucks this OD pic is from Sup Forums

wow they might have to pay regular wages. go figure.

>No one stays at job.
>Employee offers more pay.
>More people stay with job.

Importing cheap labour is only beneficial to the employer.

Fake'd bullshit made by Drumpfoloids

This!
Why encourage unemployed people to do unenjoyable work when we can just import third world slaves to do it. I mean the government loves handing out welfare so there's not much incentive to do a rough job over what the government pays.

Sounds like an HR recruiting problem. I received no notice for farm work in NC in 2011.

it's not racist because a shit ton of white people in the UK are on benefits. get rid of welfare/benefits and people will work and the weak will die off

You're in a different part than I am. Because the farms here are offering minimum wage with no benefits. Lower mainland BC

>Doing the jobs spoiled, over privileged, liberal college kids wouldn't do
Fify

>offer minimum wage for backbreaking labor
>Americans don't take those jobs
>Americans instead choose backbreaking labor jobs that pay higher wages, or choose less strenuous jobs that pay minimum wage

"hurr durr if no one picks the crops, the price will rise"

>corporate farm notices profits are down after paying harvest labor force more than minimum wage due to lack of illegal labor after Trump deports them
>corporate farm switches to machine harvest and can reduce price of goods at market to move more volume and make more profit
>more goods flow through the market in aggregate as every sector experiences this
>more economic opportunities for working class people who transition to technician roles and other higher tech skills
>totally retarded people who only ever learn how to pick crops are left behind and start bitching

Just doing the corporations' bidding. Globalist don't even have to try anymore.

logic and reason are racist

WTF is up with my state showing up on Sup Forums all the fucking time now?

First it was the comet ping pong kid, then the muslim shooter making Sup Forums jokes this week, now this.

I used to love how anonymous my state was. Just like me :3

THEY HAVE FUCKING MACHINES FOR THIS SHIT ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THIS STUPID?

A lesson for people who know nothing of econ:

If you prevent the illegal labor from entering the market (or just make it super hard to filter out a good chunk) the work will still be done.

This just goes to show that Americans have become lazy and dependant on foreigners. That isn't a good thing - it's what brought down Rome. Kick out the illegals and make Americans work again.

>we need to allow corporations to take advantage of quasi slave labor to reap enormous profit instead of a proper pay for the work
democrats?

I'm a Saskatchewcunt.

But funny you mention your from BC.
I literally just moved to the Kootenays.

Shadilayy!

Cut welfare and see how many apply and stick it out.

There is a visa for temporary workers I believe. You can work in this country legally (US)

yeah, that must be it

>Migrant workers
We can always import workers legally. I don't think anyone is against that.

We've done that in nursing jobs some time ago

thats fucking bullshit fake news crap
farming in the usa is one of the worst jobs in the world. The conditions are fucking unbearable, getting stung by scorpions and bees are extremely common, shitloads of exposure to cancer causing pesticides and retard farm owners literally never upgrade their rusting gear.
Also you got paid based on production not per hour. so you either got paid 500 a month or 2000 a month based on season.

I see your 20 and raise you 40 that it was liberal sperg so excited by the smell of his own farts he didn't bother doing a 30 second Google search b4 making the image.

>268 applied
>245 hired
seems the employer was picky. wanted a clean record and good ethic, but refused to pay over 8/hour. the problem with low quality migrants en masse is that they lower the standards. legal americans are not adapted to living in 1 room apartments, that is why they would rather invest time in an education instead of working slave wages

The comparison to slavery shuts this down real quick