What's up with such high taxes on tabacco...

What's up with such high taxes on tabacco? Guy at convience store said every 4 months the tax on cigarettes increases $00.25.

It won't be long b4 we are paying $20 per pack like Australians do.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-anti-islamophobia-vote-1.3996785?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go complain about the price of your addiction somewhere else. Y'know why they increase the price? Because you addicts will keep paying no matter what the price is.

That's just not true

You're addicted to black cock

Kys bootlicker

seriously. it seems like every leaf is a degenerate one way or another

OY VEY yes you're a good guy. Pay those incredibly high taxes like a good little cuck.

This.

Addicted subhumans get fucked.

Here's a tip pinhead.

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

But most importantly I'm begging ya to have sex.

Vape?

Chew?

Buy it in large cans without the carpet glue, buy some tubes.

$20-$30 a carton max depending on your tobacco quality

If you vape kill yourself.

If you chew you're white trash.

Cigarettes are the thinking mans vice.

They want to make you smoke weed. This way they will make more shekels and less worried electorate.

>smoker
>subhuman
kys yourself mong

>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue
This is good stuff

>I'm begging ya to have sex.
This is degeneracy.

I'm guessing you understand that since you separated them on your list of to-do's.

Or you could just not smoke

>kys yourself mong

If you're making yourself subservient to a drug dealer, you're a subhuman slave. You have to maintain control of your willpower to be called a human.

Are you always begging for sex, leaf?

damn, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?

>implying that's anything

They increased the tax by 12.5% for the last 4 years and just renewed that for the next 4 years as well. In 4 years a pack of cigarettes will cost $40 and $32 will go to the government.

He is right thought, governments probably testing where the limit is, then they'll lower it again and raise it back to the limit.

ya SEETHING pinhead

Ya once they done taxing smokes what will be next? Food, video games? And wat will ya do then?

Move to Delaware

Also smokers cost less to the public health system, somewhere around $150,000 less over a lifetime on average. Partly because they die sooner, which is their own problem. So that's not an argument.

Smokers should be rounded up and killed

Degenerate as fuck

the point is to increase the price so that you buy less

also since you have """"free"""" healthcare, the tax helps offset the disproportionate burden placed on your healthcare system by tobacco users

less smokers and more tax revenue is good for the govt

Not sure why I quoted that guy but it is what it is

Virgins should be rounded up and killed.

Looks like ya gonna die user.

so the one that is the worst option is the thinking man's vice...

this really turns my receptors

Yer just to stupid to understand

Just vape, its like 3 times cheaper than regular fags and 95% safer.

Because the Federal Government hates the South and the Yankees tax the cash crop grown down south.

>campaign to make cigarettes illegal
>campaign to make weed legal

so basically they just want everyone to get a pacifying contact high from secondhand pot smoke AND lung cancer. Thanks, Obama.

>my unwillingness to inhale a concoction of chemicals and poison that make me smell like shit and look awful somehow implies I'm a virgin

Ok

And 100% less enjoyable

Gonna cry faggot bitch ass licker?

Or how about the govt stops taxing shit to death?

It's the only product with such a high tax to cost ration, see Just ban it, it's obviously not about people's health it's about raising money from people who choose to partake in a legal act. I don't smoke but this is ridiculous

Ratio*, fucking phone posters man

Helps fill the gap in government deficit. I wish all smokers in Europe would just quit for one month. Just to troll these faggots whose lifestyle we're funding.

>What's up with such high taxes on tabacco?
Two possibilities:
a.) they want more money
b.) they care about your health

>dem dick sucking lips

There's nothing enjoyable about breathing smoks.
>faggot calling other people fags

A. B is impossible in current year. Find me one person who doesn't know smoking is unhealthy. They must do it for a different reason. Really makes you think, hey?

But smoking isn't unhealthy. The government wants us to think it is so they can tax us more.

Wow

>There's nothing enjoyable about breathing smoks
Found the underage manlet who never smoked a day in his life

>smoking is for retards

The government(s) realized their low-skill low-IQ low-income lumpenproletariat wageslaves were dying too fast, so they hit 'em where it hurts to make them stop.

Roll your own smokes faggot.

Eat healthier and stop being a degenerate. Oh the humanity!

See

Tons of ppl in Canada already smokes weed

Yeah, because I'm not retarded.
Yeah, it is. Is a picture of a kike supposed to prove otherwise?

Eating unhealthy is every humans God given right. We shouldn't be taxed by rich old white men.

How can you talk shit about cigarettes if ya never experienced the satisfying rush it gives ya

Canada is a perpetually poor country that relies on taxing the everliving shit out of anything taxable to stay afloat.

This money then goes to foreign aid, social programz and native/muslim initiatives.

We are the North American Sweden.

Not a big deal for me, I get my tobacco from the states by ounce and smoke it in my comfy pipe while outdoors

If I was into cigarettes which I'm not because I think they taste like shit and are hyper addictive I'd probably go to a native reservation to buy them because they don't give a shit about taxes

>not buying 1 gallon of Vegetable Glycerine
>1 gallon of Proplyne Glycol
>A few flavoring extracts of different Tobacco blends and stuff like Vanilin and Caramel
>240ml of 100mg/ml Nicotine HCL suspended in PG

I get my yearly nicotine fix now for less than $200 a year and no longer am short of breath/smell like shit.

I smoked for 21 years fwiw.

Only Tobacco Co. shills and insecure faggots (mostly from Canada for some reason) post the "mouth fedora" shit.

I love nicotine but it's far better without all the added bullshit.

Still smoke good cigars 2-3 times a month though. But that is nothing compared to 2 packs of Camels every day like I used to do for the last decade of my smoking habit.

Eat a dick RJ Reynolds!

You can go to jail now for this in Canada.
PASSED TODAY: cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-anti-islamophobia-vote-1.3996785?cmp=rss

WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS??!?!?!?

Yes, exactly and tobacco isn't really hard to grow and cigarettes tobacco isn't really best quality. It makes me think how they want to legalize marijuana and draw cancer lungs on cigarette packs.

just grow it yourself or buy whole leaf, make snus or get a manual tobacco shreder and make your own

Instead of putting poison into your body to make yourself feel better, eat a fucking kale salad and go jogging. Smokers are degenerates who deserve to be taxed.

Kys

The solution is to not smoke

Cuck

Lookup luxury and sin tax. Its meant to discourage behaviors.

Cancer

its retarded honestly, and the kikes who put the taxes in place dont even use them for the public good.

They raise the taxes to discourage smoking, but make the NRTs just as expensive. They know that smokers are disproportionally low income, but they are easy targets so they continue to bleed them dry.

I started smoking when I was 18 and I went months on end without even waiting to smoke, I've smoked maybe 3 packs in 8 years. If you get addicted to Nicotine then you don't deserve to live.

I truly hope this is bait because if you believe that then holy shit son.

Freedom blister. It's your choice, not your nannie's.

It actually makes sense in a country with a public health care system. You smoke > you will eventually get sick > you will burden public funded health care > therefore is fair and square that you pay taxes for your unhealthy habit.

We all get sick and die one day dumbass.

At least with smokers ya get cancer and die. With non smokers they die slow wasting taxpayer money on medical care.

Leaf there should be a fat tax too. Multiplied by the percentage you are over your BMI.

25 cents every four months

You are small time Canada, these cunts add an extra 25% tax every 6 months. Pack of durries has like 300% tax added into them here. Welcome to the future

I agree that people have the right to choose, but I don't think the cigarette taxes will ever go down, no politician will promise that type of reform, so you might as well quit smoking.

Buy loose leaf and roll your own you lazy faggot. In a native town I could literally find an ounce for under 10$

Local governments need money, and there is almost no opposition to cigarette taxes.

Except smoking causes diseases like cancer and cardiovascular conditions that require expensive treatment.
If you die early when you are still in your working years, you actually deprive the State of the tax income from your revenue.

>I started smoking...
>...I've smoked maybe 3 packs in 8 years

shut up faggot... you never actually started smoking.

You puffed half a cig every couple months over almost a decade.

The funniest part is that you are using that as an "expert opinion" on a subject as if you have some authority or veritable insight...

Makes you seem as stupid as a person who says...
>well, I've sliced chicken to make a chopped chicken salad once... and I've also looked at a picture of a brain online... SO I'M READY TO PERFORM NEUROSURGERY NOW!!! (Pass me the scalpel and ready the anesthesia!)

>oy vey smoke up it's good for you little cuck