So, will Bill Maher resign from HBO live tomorrow night? Or, will he just be a great big hypocrite?

I wonder...HOLY FUCK CBS IS COVERING IT! CAREER OVER!

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979

youtube.com/watch?v=VrOsEVrD0PA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/milo-yianopoulos-george-takei-twitter-facebook-brietbart-paedophilia-comments-video-a7592856.html
townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/cnns-chris-cuomo-suggests-12-year-old-girls-problem-dont-want-see-males-genitals-locker-rooms/
youtube.com/watch?v=qN-5xBbsOVA
youtube.com/watch?v=2wsZSE-iJAk
vimeo.com/112977720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry sulu, I didn't forget about you.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/milo-yianopoulos-george-takei-twitter-facebook-brietbart-paedophilia-comments-video-a7592856.html

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404

This will happen;

>"I was young and stupid, times changes people. Also, why do fat neckbeards care when they openly support pedos?"
>gets applaused
>"ikr?"
>the show goes on like usual

Sulu is a pervert.

Don't forget Chris

checked, perhaps, but with a great big stain on his cred...

holy shit, why aren't you guys posting this shit all over the place? The guy is saying its ok to whip your dick out to children under the guise of 'tolerance'

He's more than that. Complete degenerate who should be drawn and quartered.

Seriously, wtf is this shit? Is this real?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/cnns-chris-cuomo-suggests-12-year-old-girls-problem-dont-want-see-males-genitals-locker-rooms/

All of this shit is retarded. Debates are supposed to have people one each side of an issue. That's the whole point. Even if one is playing devil's advocate. FUCK SPEECH POLICE I HOPE NIGGER BABIES GET RAPED BY 300 LB FEMINISTS.

What will happen is Bill will remind everyone that free speech is suddenly important again because it works in his favor this time.

bump

Bill isn't a gay sex worker like Milo, and the same right wingers that got rid of that caker have been crying about Maher for years. He'll be fine

Damn, Rollins was jacked back then. Shame he turned into such a blowhard, I used to think he was cool.

Maher will say: Go fuck yourselves.
He survived the post-9/11 purge, this is nothing,

Also, Maher, stop advertising your show here. People stop watching cause you in league with the Hillary committee

This. I'm not even taking sides, this is just how it will play out.

Bill Maher got spanked after his 9/11 comments. OPs video happened before that. He is immune by now.

styx on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=qN-5xBbsOVA

I like when he BTFOs Islam apologists.

Is Takei getting shoah'd too? I care more about that than Maher desu. Maher's a smug asshole but sometimes he's OK. Takei's 100% terrible.

The media won't say shit about their beloved icons. Leftist faggots won't ever condemn maher, takei, lena dunham even if they fucked a 7 year old cancer patient and they carved out their heart on live tv.
What we need is exposure for this. To get people to see what takei and maher said, to see what dunham did.

Bypassing the media is out biggest strength right now. They no longer have the monopoly on what information is talked about.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wsZSE-iJAk

While I agree what I think people are attempting here is showing the hypocrisy of left to more people. It's less about actually doing anything to him but showing how two men said roughly the same thing, but only one was persecuted.

Hmm....Two media Jews in hot water for degeneracy. The Asian will be blamed take the fall for all.

>gay asian that was in an internment camp

No one cares he jacked off a dude on Stern. I think he's safe too.

hes always been a tremendous faggot

It's funny that the media hates their competitors as much as they hate Trump

Nope, jews are above the law until they fuck over other jews (like Bernie Madoff did).

George Tagay isn't famous enough for anyone to care about him being a faggot pedo

>a jew losing their job

don't kid yourself mate.

WE DID IT!!!! Keep the pressure on them. Do we organize any other hashtags or tweet at HBO?

Isn't there a youtube video of him manhandling a penis on the Howard Stern show?

Not over yet, bud.
The media won't ever come out and condemn them. What we need are normies being aware of this hypocrisy and them talking about it.
Makes it easier to redpill them with the lugenpresse redpill

Found a gif of it, it's of him jacking off John Falcon, the man with the longest known human dick in the world.

CBS is covering it, cats fully out of the bag. He'll have no choice but to address it in some way tomorrow. Or cancel the show.

*Jonah Falcon
Also, apparently he jacked off a lot of penises that day, here's an abridged version.
vimeo.com/112977720

best thing to do is sneak BLM type niggers into his audience and shout out "PEDO" or "RAPIST"

His writers are going to have to do incredible mental gymnastics, but I guarantee you that he will play down his comments. Not five minutes later will a guest ask him about Milo and he will brag saying that he was doing some 4D chess in exposing him.
Fucking garbage-quality commedian