Blacks declare race-war on Houston-area Mexicans:

How will Mexicans respond? Will they just take the abuse? Blacks struck first, gunning down a teenager in a Subway restaurant in front of his own mother. Mexicans appear to be "taking it on the chin" so far - a sign of weakness from them? Or are they preparing a bigger response?

>Sketch released of suspect wanted in fatal shooting of teen at Subway

>HOUSTON – A teen worker was shot and killed in front of his mom during an armed robbery at a Subway restaurant Wednesday evening, police in southeast Houston say.

>Police released a sketch of one of the wanted suspects Thursday afternoon. The suspect is described as a black man, 5'10" with a slim build. Police believe the suspect described is the shooter.

>Family members have since identified the victim as Javier Flores, a student at Chavez High School.

>According to the Houston Police Department, it was around 8 p.m. when the 18-year-old was working at the restaurant and was shot in the neck by one of two robbery suspects.

>Police said the victim's mother was working in the restaurant as well when the suspects walked in.

>"During the robbery, it appears the black males entered the store, pointed a gun at a female employee who ended up being the victim's mother. (The victim) tried to intervene and when he confronted the guy with the gun, he was shot,” HPD Det. David Crowder said.

>Police said they don't know if anything was taken in the robbery...

>The suspects are described as two young black males.

khou.com/news/crime/subway-employee-shot-killed-during-robbery-in-southeast-houston/412931746

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou83m0KY3MQ
youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. I also noticed that the mother and son were working at the same store. Not good hiring policy there, but I see it evened itself out

hopefully they all kill each other

>wanting to be skinned alive and a pole shoved down your esophagus listening to some shitty tejano 99.9 in the background

They know not what they do.

How does a robbery turn into a race war OP? You fucking faggot

i think we can all agree that the real crime here was nepotism.

Diversity+Proximity=Ethnic conflict. Anyone who thinks what has been the law for the past 10's of thousands of years is gonna change is naive.

*whistles to Funky Town*

What are the Mexicans saying on Social Media, like Twitter, about blacks declaring war on them?

kek

niggers are doing gods work

Assist Black Twitter by directing them to the ICE home page
Niggas need to hit that deport button nonstop

Spics and niggers killing each other?

Christmas came early boys.

HI SOROS! Cool, new race baiting headline.

I've heard Mexicans have ethnically cleansed blacks in a lot of places in California.

>Niggers and Mexicans killing each other
We're the real winners here

because Kek wills it.

Am I the only one who thinks that we can have at least a temporary alliance with the Blacks in order to exterminate the Mexicans? I mean, Blacks are pretty shitty generally speaking, but at least they are just as American as Whites in a certain sense, as both races were here in this country from its' inception. Spics are garbage and a huge cultural threat to our nation, their population is exploding, whilst the Black population is pretty stable. I'd rather have a 90% white nation with 10% Blacks than a 40% white nation, 60% Hispanic, and 0% Black you know? If just for a little while maybe we can come together and kill some spics, hell maybe it would something for the abysmal race relations in this country if we can come together and cleanse all the Spanish speaking peoples from our nation. I don't know, call me a progressive.

good.

This is a win win for humans, but these niggers have no idea who they are fucking with. Spics don't have to worry about hate crime bullshit. They will just start mobbing niggers and hang them from bridges or leave a few heads outside of the nigger lair. Look at the good work esse has done in South Central. Niggers BTFO. Far better organizational skills.

This. Mexicans can be pretty smart.

more savage

Where can I place a bet on this?

kunnin' but brutal

Delightful, (((their))) plan is backfiring and we don't even have to lift a finger.

Mexicans will/would win that if it does occur.

You serious? Don't pick a fight with those fuckers, they'll peel your face off. Somebody post the webm of the faceless guy still squirming with the pain of his continued existence.

Ay, but it'z betta to be brutal but kunnin' !

They have.
Compton is Mexican clay now.

You don;t just execute a kid in front of his mom during a regular "robbery." You do that to specifically send a message and to provoke the other side.

Looks like 3rd and 5th ward are going to become even shittier if thats possible. I wish they would help with the muslims here in Sugar Land.

Let the games begin

Who will win

The eternal Spaniards

OR the eternal nigger ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ou83m0KY3MQ

Niggers near knock out white inmate and Mexicans end up protecting him from the savage nigs

I'd rather fight on the same side as a Pablo than a Dequan

>How will Mexicans respond?
Spic fag here, as long as it's pic related, these niggas are free to roam.

Stop day dreaming and get back to the lawn, paco.

Mexicans are just more civilized than them, in general. They got Spain'd

The Hispanic population in Houston is replacing the black population at an alarming rate (to the blacks at least). There's been several attempts to stop it. But the Black community in Houston is pretty lazy.

This tbqh

Real Spainiards are busy taking siestas. The words you're looking for is blood thirsty Aztecs.

Now that we actually are taking control of our country back, all those face tattooed mexicans are gonna make ICE's job way easier.

>You don;t just execute a kid in front of his mom

So you missed the part wher it says the victim confronted one of the thugs and got shot?

How are you allowed to post on this chinese cartoon image board for autists with such an understanding deficit dissorder is beyond me.

The most american post all day.

Eh, I'm pretty sure right-wing white people could take them.

White people.

this
look at the Los Angeles's demographics.

Fuck yeah, I hope they come through my neighborhood. South Houston needs cleansed

That's pure fucking evil man. I once saw a guy just like that walking to murica, i gave him a lift on my truck to get him the fuck out of my town.

Jews and murricans side with niggers so I guess that is it.

>the race war already started, just not the way you thought it would

a tinto killed a member of la raza, how you sit there and troll. Its REEEEEEEEconquista time bitch

oh shit

GOOD LUCK BLACKS

youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w

She's a terrifyingly hot serpent.

>siding with the blacks
My money is on the Mexicans.

Funny thing is that most of them are considered citizens because they were born int he US. They lack mustaches, so they are probably children of immigrants.

I live in CA where the nig population never increases that much because niggers abort and use birth control way more often.

Lots of hood girls on obama pills

>side with Mexicans
>they kill all Blacks
>deport the Mexicans
Perfect.

thats why you dont fuck around with niggers with guns

stupid fucking beaner.

dumb fuck read op again

I secretly wonder if the black was to replace the native black population with Hispanics. It would be pretty Jewy if it were the case.

The victim intervened when they pointed the gun at his mom you fucking moron

If it's anything like what goes down in LA the nignogs will get slaughtered. There's always race based brawls in the highschools and the Mexicans always win. The nigs are bigger but the anchor babies swarm over them like army ants.

*the plan is to replace

>he things the spics don't have guns
lmaoing at ur lyfe dude

who is this semen demon

>thats why you dont fuck around with niggers with guns

You do when someone pulls a gun on your mother. He atleast had the good sense to defend his family.

A coward serpent that abandoned it's people when the Conquistadors showed up.

Wrong. If we're all in mutual poverty we can get along. England is doing fine, really. Don't believe the hype. We all work a lot, you can't have a racewar after work.

Smarter than burgers, obviously.

Probably just didn't want to get smallpox.

>mfw Sup Forums starts a real race war that doesn't involve whites

LEL

Theres a problem with this picture.
Why arent the children being taken too?

>you will never be a freshly imprisoned ese and wreck nigger boipucci on your first day on the big house.

>live in houston
Wew lads, spring break is gonna be fun this year.

well then...wasnt expecting that kind of answer

Niggers most beneficial trait is laziness. Go figure.

the kids can go back too
i know democratic nigs are pissed that dems are pandering way more to the spics than they are to blacks. dems think spics are a more reliable voting block

I understand that to be the case in Compton.

reason for pic related

>mfw
>gas the bikes race car now
>whites aren't even involved

who saw that coming

What's stronger, African voodoo or Mexican blood magic? Let's find out

>Kangz vs All we have is El Chapo
wonder who'll win

God's work. You're welcome, honkeys.

>mexican academics

dont downplay the gang aspect.. maybe the family has a relative incarcerated?

Mexicans>>>>>>Blacks

Mexicans you better fucking win

Nigger triggered detected.

>tfw u start to feel like a jew as you plot race wars for other races for your own race's benefit

Beheading 101

If she has kids that are US citizens, she could have easily applied for a green card a long time ago, and received it.

Nice try Op

but soon we will unite negros latinos and native americans to wipe you out faggot

its biblical prophecy

>implying we did anything

this should be interesting

>nepotism.
fucking kikes

>Blacks:
Savages that form small gangs and are nothing but a pain
>Spics:
Savages who are able to handle the logistics that come from their multi-millionare drug empires, are backed up by ex-milfags and are currently exploring exporting drugs by submarines, drones, cannons and hollowed-up kids

Niggers don't have that thought process

I am Hispanic and can confirm I have empathy for whites but none for apes.

>blacks and browns kill each other
>whites and asians watch safely from a distance

well i hope the mexicans win the race war then. good luck guys. beat the monkeys

Props to ponytail guy and his buddy helping the white guy, regardless of what they're all in jail for.

>Losing to Memín Pingüin
>Ever
Do not worry, blacks will seek the assistance of whitey in no time