Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority...

Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority. Why do you care all of the sudden? Do you really like other white people more now? I didn't think so. Enjoy your placebo, larpers.

It's getting a little ridiculous with all these brown people around now, they have to go.

Well, as much as I see actual minorities whine and bitch about being minorities, yeah, I'm a little concerned, but on the other hand then we get to burn shit down and commit crime while noone cares. We can be racist too, cause racism=power+predjudice, or some bullshit like that I heard on campus

I'm not white, but I want whiteys to survive as a race because they have the best women.

Name a single brown country that's a nice place compared to white countries

UAE

Democracy is 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what's for dinner... Yes any population becoming a minority is very bad in democracies.. Luckily we have a republic... sort of.. for now...

Not if you're a woman. Also the second oil stops being used for fuel that place is going to collapse.

Who the fuck cares about women? Do you enjoy your SJW entitled white women who want 7ft tall and above only with a masters degree?

I think I saw that one:
>NIGR-521 The shocking display this premature young nigger teens gal will live in the new mother's husband's house Men's view when turning over the laundry industrial district airline greengrocer Delicious PRECOCIOUS butt panties of chimpanzee bitch attractive to cause penis pie comes between the scandalous breasts The secret love of rump panties Small smell of law brothers in a room hiding in friends Penny takes the flavor of wings from young forbidden pussy Golden champagne eminate from niggerhole!

UAE is 99% built and maintained on oil money. Without human capital or a mature economy, it will completely collapse the second the oil runs out, or oil becomes obsolescent as an energy source.

Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "global warming" until someone told you about your beachside property. Why do you care all of the sudden? Do you really like other people more now? I didn't think so. Enjoy your placebo, larpers.

Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "guns" until someone told you about Warren v. DoC. Why do you care all of the sudden? Do you really like your life and possesions more now? I didn't think so. Enjoy your placebo, larpers.

Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "popular vote" until someone told you about becoming a minority. Why do you care all of the sudden? Do you really like other minorities more now? I didn't think so. Enjoy your placebo, larpers.

No I hate this new wave of feminist SJW but I do like the eye candy. Seeing women at a bar with everything covered would be a very boring life. Besides im 6'2, white, and decent looking. I don't have many issues with finding white women to date

As an Englishman I've always cared for my White Race, a privilege the First of my Generation had.

1. I hate being around non white people.

2. I don't want shitskins controlling our government and robbing white people via the state entity we built

>Tattoo
Dropped.

> What is oil
At least bring up an example like Bermuda or something which is the only legitimate example which isn't a resource pump.

Sup Forums has the absolute finest taste in black women. No other board can compete.

>seeing women at a bar
that's not how it works subhanallah

It's been working for me. Glory be to God

Stick to your own race, faggot.

Wtf can i do about it? Fuck a bunch of white girls have kids leave and keep doing it? Look kids are expensive now, civilizations work in stages we finished we peaked its maths like wtf can we honestly do?

Loss of power.
In a democracy it's all about numbers. So the white race becomes important the moment you realize that it loses it's grasp on power and thus teh ability to change the course of history. As long as whites are in the majority it's not so important what political system we have. Those things are temporary. But being outbred can be irreversible.

Many such cases.

> Why do you care all of the sudden?

because being a minority fuckin' sucks, brah

Because nobody wants to see Middle-earth fall the fucking Orcs.

>Not having multiple wives all younger than you.
>Not having them all covered up to sweat and improve skin
I want to be reincarnated as a rich Muslim.

Whites are a minority on the global scale.
Never have they been a majority.
A chinaman in Mongolia is a minority. Is he entitled to special treatment?

Because if the Jews have the power to make us a minority while we are yet the majority, then they have the power to make us disappear when we become a minority

>Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority

t. never had to deal with non-whites in peson

Germany

>you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority
wrong

I don't give a shit regardless

>Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority

Our race is precious.

You wouldn't be able to show the whole world how jealous you are of us if it wasn't for us making the internet.

Your insecurity will remain even when we are a minority and the world recedes into a new Dark Age.

People think about "minority" status in a very shallow way.
It is much more important whether you are a minority within a community, although a country with a strong national government with poor leadership can be disastrous.
I have been a minority amongst blacks in baltimore, and I have seen how they have run the government, and how they view and treat whites.
I did not like it, and I prefer white rule and white values and white societies and white neighbors.
If you want a preview of how it is with a white minority, simply go look at areas of the USA where whites already are a minority
>SoCal, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Birmingham
And if you like it so much then go live there forever, rather than try and force it upon any and all white communities, when the people who live here want no part of it.

>Admit it, you didn't give 2 shits about your precious "white race" until someone told you about becoming a minority.

Because god save us if Muslims, Pakis, beaners, or Nignogs are ever the majority. Imagine that shit.

>Welfare for everyone
>Down with whitey! While the minority, they are still the devil!
>Anarchy
>End of everything we worked so hard to build

No one wants that. Everyone knows whites build society. Everyone knows whites make the best neighbors. Even my black friends want white neighbors.

in every country where whites went from holding power to having power held over them, genocide always followed.

you're right. i support my own survival and self interest.

Hehe you can't stop him stormfag